Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2014, 01:39 AM

Default speedos vs- logos

I am as much leaned on logos on speedos as much as the speedo itself.
take a goodl look at the logos on the official adidas Beijing olympic suit, for some reason I find very āppealing noticing the exCT SPOT THE LOGOS ARE.

ALSO THE Stella M c artney designed london games Adidas suit (TOM DALEY WORE BOTH OF THEM) I have the black with the upper stripe but it not of a good quality it streches a lot and turns saggy,

And the blue british gas speedo brand suit Tom Daley wore I love to see the place where they apposed the logos,

Im sure that if all these suits offered on Ebay if it where not because of the logos the prices would not be so astronomic and extravagant , if there was no logos on them they certainly would not be so expensif.

By the way can anyone tell me if the british gas speedo suit (TOM DALEY AGAIN WORE AGAIN) is a nylon or lycra suit, is it a ENDURANCE ONE, AND IS IT SOLD TO THE PUBLIC WITHOUT THE OFFICIAL LOGOS OF COURSE.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:34 AM

Default Team GB suits

Yes - still not happy that Adidas have properly accounted for themselves by releasing an earlier suit in 2012 (of not particularly good quality) to interest the public - which turned out NOT to be the suit worn in Olympic competition.

LOL - a more appropriately positioned British Gas logo appears on TD's Speedo* as first pic. of Buzzfeed article (Thread Splash).

Unsure on last paragraph - might be a question only Speedo can answer.

* wouldn't be from Beijing of course as he has underarm rings tat. on show.

Last edited by Byron : 03-01-2014 at 02:44 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:16 PM

logos on suits that are done like Speedo or Adidas are fine. When they find a need to splash it billboard size across the ass like N2N or Diesel, I feel like I should get paid for the advertising I am doing for them.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:39 AM

Default Ott

Autograph hunters permitted? http://www.gayrado.at/images/back/T0712.jpg
Old 03-09-2014, 03:08 AM

Default Neat one

Here's a bit of a puzzle - unusual but interesting suit with small logo on the butt, but can anybody read it? http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls...ii9po1_400.jpg
Old 03-09-2014, 10:53 AM

It feels Brazilian.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:43 PM

Default my thought too...

Angle of the shot deprives us of a tantalising clue - something of a large emblem also on the front.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:17 PM

Red face Logo labels on speedo swim suits

I've always wore snug swim briefs with the label logo on the lower front side. i did wear a great fitting navy blue colored brief with the speedo logo on the back. It was quite an eye catcher for the ladies. i can remember being college age and wearing different bright colored Speedo, TYR, or Adias nylon lycra swim briefs with the brand label showing in small lettering on the front. All those swimsuits fit really nice and did reveal a lot of me. I never noticed to swimsuit logo until the tight wet swim briefs were coming off and soon baring it all,as they were peeled down lower and lower. I would look down, seeing the front logo slowly disappear under the still clinging rolled down outside bright covered nylon and only the exposed soft white inside lining would be showing with the dangling untied draw string, as the tight clinging swim briefs were pulled, tugged down, unsnugged and off. The side Speedo logo no longer visible under the peeled down upper half, despite the tickling feeling and baring it all, that I,ll soon be unspeedoed and naked for her.