Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2019, 03:55 PM

Wink When do you plan to stop wearing Speedos

Further to my last thread, I'll still always wear Speedos as underwear too. One of the best times besides the summer season is Halloween. I got to wear a bright red and black designer Speedo over a nice and snug long sleeve bright red leotard with bright red tights and white nylon briefs under the tights. i also had a red cape and a black colored stretch belt keeping my devil tail in place and pointing outward. The Speedo swimsuit felt very comfortable over my red devil leotards. I'm still in good health and don't see any reason to stop wearing Speedos regardless of age. The Speedo swimsuit fits well over my Halloween leotard and tights and feels just as good as when swimming in just Speedos, but after our Halloween costume party, she'll help me change, starting with the sexy snug Speedo swim briefs, that really tickle, just like after swimming or as underwear, when being taken off me. It's an enjoyable process for both her and I starting with my red horns and long red tail being removed, then my red and black designer Speedo being slowly, yet firmly stripped down and off, next the warm snug bright leotard, tights and finally my extra snug nylon briefs and soon in baggy men's pajamas. I'll look down on the floor, seeing the untied rolled down Speedo with my tangled red devil leotard with the red tights and rather be sleeping my red and black designer Speedo swimsuit. As said before, I don't have any plans to stop wearing Speedos.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dolphin
I will stop wearing speedos when the weather gets to cold and I have to wear long pants..

It looks like this coming Wednesday will be the end of my wearing a microkini outdoors until next May. The forecasted low for Wednesday is 37F with a high of a sunny 77F. That sounds like a nice warm day. A typical day here in the high desert of Colorado has a diurnal temperature variation from 30 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Shed clothing all during the day. The next day, Thursday has a low of 12F with snow and a forecasted high of 44F. Winter is coming.
Old 10-06-2019, 08:12 PM

What did the native American, (Red Indian) population wear in that area before the coming of the Europeans ?
Old 10-06-2019, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
What did the native American, (Red Indian) population wear in that area before the coming of the Europeans ?
The Ute Indians probably moved down from these mountains during the winter due to the subzero temperatures. In the summer loincloths were worn.

https://native-american-indian-facts...an-Facts.shtml

Last edited by Glenda : 10-07-2019 at 05:58 AM.