Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2016, 07:20 PM

Default Zumo Suits + an Older Thread

Hey everyone!

So I was browsing through the older threads here in the General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk forum and I found this post by Byron in August of 2012 regarding water polo suits: http://www.mensswimsuitboard.com/for...read.php?t=481

I'd like to add to that post because the suit previously identified as an Adidas custom team brief for UCLA is actually Zumo, as you can see here:

You will notice that the cap is Adidas, but the suit itself is not. Anyway, I just thought I'd point it out and re-share this beautiful specimen of mankind!

Coming across this post, though, did bring up the fact that neither I nor anyone I've encountered has had any personal exposure to Zumo. Have any of you owned one before? Worn one as a team suit yourselves? Or bought one on a whim, perhaps? Do please share your thoughts (and photos, if so bold!) here! Anything you can share regarding fit, feel and general endowment containment is much appreciated!

(Shout-out to Byron for finding and sharing the pic in the first place!)
Old 05-06-2016, 07:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer

They are available at SwimOutlet.

Their description of the company states:

"Launched in June 2010, Zumo men's water polo swimsuits quickly gained an enthusiastic following. USC, Cal, UCLA, and UC-Davis all wear Zumo custom-designed suits. Tony Azevedo, Olympian and USA National Team player, represents and endorses the Zumo brand. Players in the USA, Europe, and New Zealand buy Zumo products and refer their friends.

Zumo is very grateful, and here are a few reasons why water polo players chose Zumo. Located just south of San Francisco, California, Zumo is a boutique water polo apparel manufacturing company that makes all of its water polo swimsuits by hand in the USA. Zumo suits stand out because in addition to being durable, they are made with vivid color, unique and stylish graphic designs, and luxurious fabric.

Zumo - made in California, worn by everyone."

And the brand's own official website is at www.zumousa.com.

Last edited by Captain.Jammer : 05-06-2016 at 07:39 PM.
Old 05-06-2016, 07:51 PM

Yes, thank you Captain.Jammer! I actually have seen their website and their suits for sale. I was hoping for people's own opinions about them. The company can say whatever they want about "luxurious fabric" and being "durable," so I am hoping for user experience to see whether they are worth purchasing. Thank you for sharing the website and description; I should've shared that myself!
Old 05-07-2016, 10:32 AM

I own one of their New Zealand suits with the big blue fern-leaf design. It is a size 40 and too big for me and would like to sell it if any heftier guys are interested. I've only worn it a few times. But the suit is very comfortable. The material is heavy like all water polo suits but really beautiful fabric as their website is fond of saying. Construction of the suit is top notch and suspect it would be very durable. I'm thinking of getting their stars&stripes USA suit.