Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2019, 02:16 AM
StrawberryBoards

Society is rather tilted against men's legs. There are more and more "athletic" fit semi-formal wear options though, often with 8% or so lycra fabric composition.
Old 01-20-2019, 05:56 PM

I remember when the "tight jeans" came out and all the talk was about these tight pants. Evidently they didn't catch on too well. All the stores and websites have them marked way down and still can't unload them. I tried on a pair and they were great at showing off legs, bum and package but far from comfortable. I want jeans I can move in and not feel like a sausage. I remember back to the last time they had the tight jeans in the 70's when they were stretch. Those you could move in and were quit comfortable.
And on the tight subject -- Japanese swim suits. I don't get it. Guys are quick to brag about their size (usually exaggerated) and use the speedo type suit to advertise it. (sometimes padded to go with the size lie) Why would any guy want to put on a suit that flattens and smashes everything to the size of a 10 year old? Besides that, it is totally uncomfortable - especially if it tries to expand. I know the Japanese aren't known for large packages but if you have it, why try to diminish its?
Old 01-20-2019, 11:02 PM

Believe its the Levis 216 Jeans that i love. kinda tight but stretch. after a few times wearing them put back in the wash and dryer so they are tight again
Old 01-21-2019, 09:53 AM
Speedo Member

I have to say, I agree about the mini-suits. I'm a big American guy, I feel I look silly in anything smaller than a speedo solar. I like a nice brief suit, but I don't want to look like I'm trying to be something I'm not. But if someone likes them, they can go for it. I may not be able to pull off a thong either, but if someone has a nice enough bum.. I would certainly appreciate their display!
Old 01-21-2019, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
I remember when the "tight jeans" came out and all the talk was about these tight pants. Evidently they didn't catch on too well. All the stores and websites have them marked way down and still can't unload them. I tried on a pair and they were great at showing off legs, bum and package but far from comfortable. I want jeans I can move in and not feel like a sausage. I remember back to the last time they had the tight jeans in the 70's when they were stretch. Those you could move in and were quit comfortable.
And on the tight subject -- Japanese swim suits. I don't get it. Guys are quick to brag about their size (usually exaggerated) and use the speedo type suit to advertise it. (sometimes padded to go with the size lie) Why would any guy want to put on a suit that flattens and smashes everything to the size of a 10 year old? Besides that, it is totally uncomfortable - especially if it tries to expand. I know the Japanese aren't known for large packages but if you have it, why try to diminish its?

My Japanese and Korean suits do the opposite of revealing my large equipment, I like the minimized look and how it feels. My old album if you haven't seen it before https://photos.app.goo.gl/6gDE92iBSnaASLsTA
Old 01-22-2019, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by PSDave

============
I've found that how skinny jeans fit is at least as variable as how swim briefs of various styles and brands fit. The latest super skinny designs feature lots of 4-way stretch.

A properly fitting skinny jean will fit snug in the butt, thigh, and calf, yet have a leg that will go over a normal-sized foot.

To get a proper fit, if the denim stretches enough, you can undersize the waist size an inch or two, and still have a comfortable fit that allows you to move without difficulty. A properly-fitting skinny jean can fit nearly as snug as a running tight through the thigh and calf, and yet be quite comfortable in daily wear.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:10 PM

Smile Revealing clothing

It's nice to wear a nice pair of snug jeans and a speedo solar brief underneath. They do reveal a lot of the male anatomy, but certainly feel great. I'm in decent shape, so it doesn't bother showing my outlined lowers when wearing them.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:56 PM

Red face revealing clothing'

I just learned as to an another interesting medical routine processing when wearing revealing clothes at the doctor's for a full medical examination. I'll usually go to the doctor during the cold winter months, so I don't get to wear one of my favorite and extra snug Speedo swimsuits. Being this will be a long day at the doctor's office, I'll be wearing snug denim bib overalls with a button up bright colored flannel shirt with leotard, tights and microfiber material briefs underneath. Many times the nurse will help me to undress and taking much time being my warm layers of winter clothes and leotards are quite snug and warm on me. While at times her nurse in the examination room, the doctor, a female and lovely lady needs more time with one of her patients, before seeing me. Her nurse knows what to do, so I don't have to be totally naked waiting for the doctor and allowed to keep my snug revealing clothes on,like the snug overalls with leotard and tights that show and outline my body and somewhat excited genitals. Like Iv'e said before, I'm loving the snug and secure feeling while still wearing snug overalls with my favorite leotards underneath. Depending how much more time the female doctor needs, The nurse has me undressed in stages while waiting for the doctor. I'll be sitting on the exam table still in the warm snug overalls, yet partially unbuttoned with the bib and shoulder straps unfastened and my flannel long sleeve shirt is all unbuttoned. My right colored leotards can be noticed with my hard on well encased underneath, yet outlined under my revealing wintertime clothing, soon to be coming off me. The doctor lets her nurse know she's almost finished with her last patient before seeing me,when the nurse finishing setting up for my examination and then the fun part begins, as she has the long hospital type gown for me and saying"the doctor will be in to see you very soon, so let's finish getting you undressed." Soon, she's helping to strip off all my revealing clothes layer by layer and once I'm down to just the clinging microfiber underwear, the lovely doctor enters the examination room to see me. Finally after being seen and examined by her while totally naked and in only the long hospital style gown. I'll change into the extra set of loose clothes boxer shorts, long baggy trouser and another long pull over shirt to make a quick exit from the doctor's office. I missed being in my favorite revealing, warm snug overalls and leotards, yet enjoyed her help stripping them off, while waiting for my delayed examination by the lovely female doctor.
Old 10-08-2019, 07:12 PM

Default Tight Jeans

Love Tightjeans , note my name, but cannot wear, will not wear, tight pants of any type that are snug in my calves, just too uncomfortable for me. Although I like the look on others as long as the butt doesn't sag, that is really a turn off - baggy butt and skin tight pants in the calves. Also agree with the dislike of the excessively tight Asian swim suits, why crush your jewels, i like to show my package normally.
Old 10-11-2019, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteranonymous
I have to say, I agree about the mini-suits. I'm a big American guy, I feel I look silly in anything smaller than a speedo solar. I like a nice brief suit, but I don't want to look like I'm trying to be something I'm not. But if someone likes them, they can go for it. I may not be able to pull off a thong either, but if someone has a nice enough bum.. I would certainly appreciate their display!

I think a Speedo Solar (or similar) are quite acceptable and revealing enough. Anything smaller turns into a cliche for the gays. If attire looks like an attempt to be noticed or revealing it sends a message - slut or insecure. Thongs are great to wear - especially for sunning - but appropriate location and actions a must. A beachside bar waitress told me at the height of thong popularity. "Two types of guys wear thongs. First is the real jerk that think flashing a naked bum and bulging scrap of fabric will attract women. The second are the gays. However, the gays seem shy and usually stayed covered when not in ocean or on their towel." She did add that there are also the minority that lost a bet, are pressured by wife/girlfriend or are just curious about the feel. Personally I like the Aussiebum 1.5 nylon suits. I used to wear the Rio cut or Tanga suits. Hom made great suits in those days and quit for some reason. I was glad to see Aussiebum and Rufskin bring them back. I think that the wearers attitude is key to the wearing of any suit. If his actions pretty much ignore what he is wearing or showing off, people don't give it a second thought. If he is constantly fiddling with it (or the contents) and checking to see if people are looking, it says he is not really comfortable and wears it to attract attention. My ex-wife said she doesn't care what men wear but finds the guys wearing a speedo type suit that are obviously too small and tight as offensive. "Why can't the accept they have gained weight and buy a bigger size? The stuffed sausage look makes them look even more in need of diet or exercise. Some even look painful" (just so you know, she said the same about women)
Wearing clothes that accentuate your better points is great -- if they attract attention because they look too small or too revealing for the wearer -- that the wrong look. I agree on the Asian suits - the look painful and very uncomfortable. I don't understand why a guy would put on a suit that seem better suited for the female anatomy. I was given one when in Japan. I started to try it on but after holding it up I decided it would not be easy to get on and too tight, I regifted it.