Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2018, 11:10 PM

Default Arena Rulebreaker fits like Arena Japan Men's suits

I noticed Amazon has some Arena Rulebreaker suits at very low prices. Sold as women's bikini bottoms, but looked like they would fit me. I bought a Free, and a Real, in Large for my 38" hips. I was surprised to find they have the same narrow crotch and tight flat front (no room) as the Arena Japan Men's Competition suits sold for years. Maybe if the Japanese guys are wearing board shorts, they can get American women to wear these suits, as the suits are flat in front already. As you may know, I'm a guy who likes tight suits. Price varies with different colors and sizes.
Rulebreaker Real https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077GNGYJ2/

Rulebreaker Free https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BJKMZT5/

I also found a red Nadine suit on an official Arena site, this is very stretchy and fits guys well too. https://www.arenawaterinstinct.com/e...-fl-brief.html

Here's a link to my album https://photos.app.goo.gl/Xw18hqd93ucMdcvZ6

Last edited by BikenSwim : 03-14-2019 at 03:56 PM.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:18 AM

I always wondered how the rulebreaker suits would work. I have a Nadine, and like it a lot. I also am a big fan of the Sporti Active hipster bikini bottoms.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:59 PM

Asian men's bikini swim briefs are cut in the shape of an "X", the lower strokes are sewn together forming a subtle pouch and giving space for your bits even if you are Asian and rather small.

The equivalent women's bikini swim briefs are made with a smooth front, if worn by a man his bits are squished and flattened.

Men are shaped differently to women and it is more comfortable to wear the bikini swim briefs that best fit you.
Old 12-13-2018, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Asian men's bikini swim briefs are cut in the shape of an "X", the lower strokes are sewn together forming a subtle pouch and giving space for your bits even if you are Asian and rather small.

The equivalent women's bikini swim briefs are made with a smooth front, if worn by a man his bits are squished and flattened.

Men are shaped differently to women and it is more comfortable to wear the bikini swim briefs that best fit you.

I looked over my men's suits, the genuine JKUSS, AQUX and Arena Japan low-cut men's suits are smooth and flat in front without the seam and subtle pouch. Most guys complain that they squash everything.
They sell a separate group of "pouch suits" which have an actual small pouch, I have a few of those too. I have thick bicyclist thighs that rub against the pouch and get chafed.
I have a "$10 counterfeit Chinese AQUX" which has the seam you describe.
Old 12-13-2018, 07:56 AM

You'll find 2" of stitching coming up the from base of the front section, if you unpicked the stitching you'd find a triangle of fabric missing. This very subtly provides space for a man's parts that a woman's smooth fronted suit lacks.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:20 AM
Speedo Member

Not bad but I'd like em a lot less tight
Old 12-13-2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
You'll find 2" of stitching coming up the from base of the front section, if you unpicked the stitching you'd find a triangle of fabric missing. This very subtly provides space for a man's parts that a woman's smooth fronted suit lacks.

I just realized, I bought my AQUX and Arena men's suits several years ago when they were flat in front and the models on the website looked flat like Ken dolls but more muscular. Now the AQUX website shows mostly pouched suits with the stitching you describe, which shows the pouch on the models. Even the Aquadress pictures show pouch suits. Now it is so much easier for Americans and Europeans to order directly from Japan, the companies have improved their designs to fit the foreign market better. They also have more XL and 2XL sizes, which sell out fastest.

I may order an Arena Rulebreaker in Pink but XLarge for the extra inch in the waist.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 12-13-2018 at 05:21 PM.
Old 12-13-2018, 07:00 PM

Default Arena Rulebreaker Free is outstanding

Thanks for the tip about the Rulebreaker Free. It is an outstanding cut. I ordered both a medium and a large. They both fit well! Excellent quality, complete with draw string. The two sizes really only differ in the butt fit. The mediun is more of a Rio fit. The narrow front is the best feature. You can have everything nicely contained or...go balls out using it as a splitter. The suit is comfortable and tasteful. Even with a full hardon worn to the side the bulge is tasteful, not obscene.

Now I want to see some females wearing this suit!