Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2018, 04:38 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase
In your experience what is the best super low riding swim brief? Looking to get one for an upcoming beach vacation. My current (and only) suit is a Speedo Aquablade I wear for laps. It's form fitting and rides just below my hips. Looking to go really lower, as low as you can go in a speedo type suit. Don't want a g-string or thong. Thanks for any recommendations.

Hi chase. Have an aquablade too which I use for laps - really great fit. Like the low cut briefs, especially those with narrow sides. Have tried Seobean briefs - always very small fitting and not very stretchy, so fit tends to be uncomfotable. Desmit are much much better - really comfortable and great fit.

Like the Aussiebum briefs - wear them for laps too - dark colours are a little revealing, but OK in my view. White ones are slightly transparent when wet - fine for a quiet beach. If you try a Wonderjock (WJ) then go for a close fit - the pouch is easy to use, and keeps your tackle in place (and up-front as advertised).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP3760a.jpg (42.4 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP3792a.jpg (42.0 KB, 195 views)
Old 12-19-2018, 09:57 AM
Speedo Member

I like those wj loose dawn on ya billy
Old 12-20-2018, 08:52 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildog
I like those wj loose dawn on ya billy

Yup, gotta say I like Aussiebums - no other brand has quite the same fit or feel... and the WJ does just what it says!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP3589a.jpg (62.0 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP3856a.jpg (33.4 KB, 131 views)
Old 12-26-2018, 05:17 PM

Mategear now has the Cho Hyon I which is super low in front, with a pouch and a full rear https://mategear.com/collections/lat...12786041880659
Old 12-28-2018, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedobilly
Yup, gotta say I like Aussiebums - no other brand has quite the same fit or feel... and the WJ does just what it says!

You look great in that red and white AB WJ. Yep it lives up to its advertisement. You are lifted and tastefully displayed.

Lets see it wet
Old 12-28-2018, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedobilly
Hi chase. Have an aquablade too which I use for laps - really great fit. Like the low cut briefs, especially those with narrow sides. Have tried Seobean briefs - always very small fitting and not very stretchy, so fit tends to be uncomfotable. Desmit are much much better - really comfortable and great fit.

Like the Aussiebum briefs - wear them for laps too - dark colours are a little revealing, but OK in my view. White ones are slightly transparent when wet - fine for a quiet beach. If you try a Wonderjock (WJ) then go for a close fit - the pouch is easy to use, and keeps your tackle in place (and up-front as advertised).

You present well in the Blue and White AB WJ. Have you worn that on the beach yet?
Old 01-17-2020, 05:36 AM

Default Mategear ultra low with Full rear

Mategear has lots of super low-riding suits, but I like the full-rear styles with drawstrings as they look better and stay on in the ocean surf. Here's my latest suit album https://photos.app.goo.gl/Hvoh82smNcVJ53df7
Old 01-22-2020, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
Mategear has lots of super low-riding suits, but I like the full-back styles with drawstrings as they look better and stay on in the ocean surf. Here's my latest suit album https://photos.app.goo.gl/Hvoh82smNcVJ53df7

Here are close-ups of two suits, the album shows full-size

Last edited by BikenSwim : 01-30-2020 at 08:46 PM.
Old 08-28-2020, 12:08 AM

Default New Mategear album, ultra low riding

I made a new album of my Mategear low-riding suits. https://photos.app.goo.gl/L975sGdjFBseRKzH9

They now sell even lower styles that I could never wear, but they sell a lot of them anyway.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:22 PM

Default ultra low riding suits

Hey BikenSwim, Could not see your album pics to see your low suits from Mategear but am going to check them out, and will probably get one. Hope they have thong styles do not care for the full or half backs. I like my thongs to reast on my root with my pubes showing which I keep in an arrow and trimmed short. i use them for underwear mostly since its a long way to the beaches. But go to the nude beaches when I do get to them. Will post pic when I get their suit. Wish I could have viewed your pics.