Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2018, 07:37 PM

I have both the yellow and white in this style (Kiniki micro andre) and it does show a little, though I find the fabric quite restrictive. I have all the colours in this style and regularly wear the turquoise to my local pool. It has a lovely soft feel, in contrast to the white/yellow and allows a nice shape to the contents. Just wish they'd make a med/royal blue colour and have asked them a couple of times.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:40 PM

i luv my purple kiniki micro andre

luv to show off in it
Old 01-07-2019, 07:20 PM

Default Kiniki Andre plus others

I have just received the first part of my latest kiniki order.
I purchased a red turquoise and yellow andre . I do like fairly brief suits for the pool and these are perfect with enough rear coverage to be acceptable but thin enough sides to be a daring wear .They measure 1 inch sides which I regard as acceptable .
The brighter the colour the more nerve one has to have . The yellow is thicker possibly double lined to preserve modesty . I will be wearing all of these to selective pools . They are very comparable to the Joe Snyder Bikini in size and design .
I also received a Kiniki Newton thong in royal blue which has string sides and a nice triangle rear flash . That will be on the beach later this year . Also an oxford thong in yellow which is pure underwear and very comfortable . Lovely small tight pouch and rear flash and a delightful comfortable wide waistband , ideal for the changing room .
Old 01-09-2019, 07:56 PM

Default Joe snyder Rio thong and standard

Just a quick view of these twothongs which I received today . I got the rio in red as I prefer eye catching colours for the beach and it has a nice tee back and a very narrow pouch which I like very much . It is just about adequate and it looks natural not forced .

The standard thong is slightly more conservative and I purchased this in metallic black which effectively is a great wet look black . Can't wait to wear the both to the beach .
Old 01-09-2019, 09:42 PM

Hey, Napolean, Lets see them on you. Part of the review string is to see the fit on the wearer. I bet they show very nice on you.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:31 PM

Default Snyder

I think I’ll pass on that ! But thanks for the vote of confidence .
Old 02-09-2019, 02:50 PM

Default Muscleskin Review

i just purchased the Muscleskin 1" Classic with a Lean seat cut, standard pouch width, -1CM depth, in a medium size and blue color. These suits are a total design to your taste.

The suit fits like a glove and is tight to the body. And it is smooth to the touch like most Lycra materials are. Not having a drawstring it is very comfortable but I have not swam hard in it, or been in the surf. I like the Lean seat with a little cheeky coverage. Will need to sun in this suit for a new tan line.

I went with the -1 CM pouch depth to get a more flat front, but still have a nice bulge presentation with comfort yet support. Depending on the size of your package, you can get larger pouch depths at no extra cost.

The 1" side is actually less than that so if you want more band on the sides, go with a wider cut. Again, no extra cost.

The maker is in the USA and corresponds with you during the ordering process. I recommend this suit in any situation and will order another.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190208_171437_resized (Copy).jpg (76.3 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg 20190208_171341_resized (Copy).jpg (69.2 KB, 74 views)
Old 02-09-2019, 04:28 PM

Default Great Looking Suit!

That blue muscleskin looks wonderful. Thanks for posting both front and back photos. I would love to see how it looks when wet.

How is the bulge outline? Wet wet do you show a significant VPL? How about head or ball detail when wet? Did the reduced pouch depth increase the bulge detail?

Did you adjust the with of the pouch? I noticed that they offered a narrow pouch option on the classic.

I like the lean seat on you, you could even go narrower.

Hope to see more photos!
Old 02-11-2019, 01:07 PM

Default The Wet Look

Bikiniman, I hope I can answer your questions.These photos are when the suit is wet. You can see a VPL when my penis is flacid. And you can see some outline of the head. The suit cradles my balls comfortably with the smaller depth pouch giving a reasonable bulge presentation. The pouch width is the standard width. For my package size, this cut seems good. A larger person should go for the standard pouch depth. I am sure you will fill it out nicely

Also, when wet the material clings well to the body.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190210_182207_resized (Copy).jpg (76.2 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 20190210_182247_resized (Copy).jpg (65.3 KB, 55 views)
Old 02-11-2019, 10:05 PM

Default Thanks lapswimmer

I appreciate the information and the pictures of the suit wet. That suit is a great choice for you!