Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2018, 09:16 PM

Default Kiniki Tan-Through Micro Bikini Sunning

Could not wait so took some time today to lay out and get the feel of this new suit.
I could feel the heat on the package, so next time I will apply some sunscreen to the genitals. Other than that it suns as advertised and wet with sweat I don't think you can make out the genitalia. A safe bikini to wear in public for sure. Take note on the website, Kiniki.com there are several styles besides the micro cut that I prefer. You may want more coverage and still get a smooth tan transition.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kiniki Sunning.jpg (76.6 KB, 133 views)
Old 09-07-2018, 02:56 AM

Default Kiniki Micro

I ordered a Kiniki Micro and when I tried it on, the top of my bush and crack were showing, That was a little too much exposure for me, so I bought a full cut brief and really like it. So light and stretchable that it doesn't make me feel too contained.
Old 09-07-2018, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
I ordered a Kiniki Micro and when I tried it on, the top of my bush and crack were showing, That was a little too much exposure for me, so I bought a full cut brief and really like it. So light and stretchable that it doesn't make me feel too contained.
I've changed my mind about showing bush. I think it is an incredibly hot look to show just a hint of upper bush. I'm with you on not showing buttcrack.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:12 AM
Speedo Member

Does anyone know or have any experience with Qswimwear. There is a big sale, they look hot, but I've seen several posts that it takes like months to ever get your order delivered. Anyone know anything or have pics of people actually wearing a pair. The site and Google only show images of a empty swimsuit.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:54 PM

Default NO crack here

I understand the issue of shaving and some guys just don't want to do it. No worries. I do shave and the lady like it. So, if she likes it, I like. The Kiniki micro cuts by many standards is conservative, especially compared to the Asian counterparts that show half your ass. The 3/4 cut is very comfortable and is high enough in the rear to easily cover your butt. I forgot to mention the liner in front si good support and does help prevent see-thru in all conditions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kiniki Avure side.jpg (76.9 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg Kiniki Azure Tanthru.jpg (76.9 KB, 71 views)
Old 09-10-2018, 03:25 PM

Default Kiniki Micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
I understand the issue of shaving and some guys just don't want to do it. No worries. I do shave and the lady like it. So, if she likes it, I like. The Kiniki micro cuts by many standards is conservative, especially compared to the Asian counterparts that show half your ass. The 3/4 cut is very comfortable and is high enough in the rear to easily cover your butt. I forgot to mention the liner in front si good support and does help prevent see-thru in all conditions.
I found that the top of my crack and bush were exposed.
Might be because I am on the heavier side and wear an XL.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:13 PM

Default Wet Kiniki Andre

Just a note on the unlined Kiniki Andre in yellow. Just left the hot tub and as you can see the thickness of the material gives good opaqueness although there is this hint of skin beneath. I would still be comfortable on any beach or around a splash pool in the suit. Has anyone else used the suit for public activity? Would love to hear from you. The price point at about $10 US is incredible for the quality also.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kiniki Soaked.jpg (75.8 KB, 91 views)
Old 12-15-2018, 03:01 PM

Default Seobean Bikini

This suit is purchased in a large size. Normally I wear medium in Neptune Scepter and others, but as this is Asian cut and sizing, the large fits the 34 inch hips comfortably. Got this on Ebay for about $8 US. Very good material and stitching. Flat front compresses the package for modest presentation, but comfortable to wear and almost feels naked to wear. I like the rear coverage as in this size and low hip cut, no butt crack is visible like so many other suits of this nature. Would be a good suit in any family setting and still give minimal coverage. I give this suit a 9 out of 10 for fit, feel and quality.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SEOBAN 1.jpg (74.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg SEOBAN 2.jpg (72.2 KB, 34 views)
Old 12-15-2018, 04:35 PM

hi-i regularly wear the turquoise Andre micro to my pool without issue.love the fabric. I have all the Andre micros and love them. Haven't worn the white or yellow in public yet though wore the white to a friend's hot tub and when ia asked her if it was transparent she didn't think so. just wish kiniki would make a royal/mid blue one in the same style. don't like the patterned micros as there is no front seam or dart to give room for a decent bulge.
Old 12-16-2018, 02:54 PM

Default Kiniki Andre Micros

Is it me or do you think they use a different material between the colors. My white Andre seems heavier material than the Turquoise and it is apparent in the bulge on each suit. The Turquoise seems lighter or thinner. Your thoughts?