Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2017, 01:27 AM

Just wanted to say thank you for all of your comments, suggestions and words of encouragement. I am impressed by the number of responses and kindness in this thread!

Thank you for helping me avoid a train wreck! I have decided to get a more modest suit for training in and can’t wait to get it and start training. I have ordered the TYR Duralast as mentioned above but not sure if that will be the one as I am still looking and taking suggestions.

Side note- If you have any suggestions for beginner swim workouts- that would be helpful. Would like to train for first small triathlon.
Old 12-25-2017, 05:43 PM

Training suggestion:
4 lengths of a 25 m pool is 100m.
Swim 100m of breast stroke followed by 100m of front crawl.
Have a rest and if you still feel good repeat, keep repeating.

When that is too easy swim 200m (8 lengths) breast stroke followed by 200m front crawl.
Have a shorter rest and if you still feel good repeat, keep rpeating.

When that is too easy swim 250m breast stroke (10 lengths) followed by 250m frontcrawl. Without resting repeat 3 times.
You have now swum 1500m non stop.

You are now ready to start working on your stroke style, borrow or buy a kick buoy and a pull buoy. After you have swum your 1500m do a couple of lengths of each stroke either kicking or pulling.

As a warm down do a couple of lengths of breast stroke and front crawl very slowly. In the breast stroke pause between the kick amd the arm action (and vice versa) feeling yourself glide and slow down. In the breast stroke concentrate on gettting your bi lateral (2 sided) breathing right and getting 2 kicks per arm action.
Old 12-26-2017, 12:57 AM

That’s terrific Torchwatch! Thank you!
Old 12-30-2017, 12:47 AM

from the style of those they look like seobean brand

number 81
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Seobean-New...-/322061381153

number 6
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Seobean-New...-/321189470696

when i went to swim at the Y about 2 years ago thats what i wore. i've since quit the Y and will be starting back hopefully first of the year as well. It wont be the Y but will be wearing those exact styles along with
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Seobean-New...-/322057691202

there is nothing wrong with them. they cover everything they need to and at those hours it will be i'm sure mostly adults.

the cut will also keep you motivated. I say go for it!!
Old 12-30-2017, 02:17 AM

Default Rowing!

Some people push religion or multi-level marketing stuff. I'm an advocate of indoor rowing. It will get you in shape fast. I do 5k and it takes about twenty-five minutes.

Seobeans are great. The trick is to order several sizes up as Asian grades run incredibly small.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:44 PM

Welcome to the board, Cheekybunz!

Definitely keep us posted on your progress and include photos. What suit did you decide on to start? I wish that I had a fuller butt like you do. I think buns like that look incredible in speedos. Consider yourself lucky that you have the right genetics to work with.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:03 PM

Wink cheeky swimsuits.

I saw the photos of you wearing your cheeky style speedo. They look kind of nice on you and do they fit too tight? I have blue speedo swim briefs with a 3 inch waist, but my rear buns are somewhat exposed. I'm still in decent shape and the suit still fit well. I don't wear it often when swimming, but when I do, it feels so snug and secure and really like wearing it, even as underwear at times. Keep those cheeky swimsuits, as long as they still fit and enjoy having them on in private.