Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2017, 12:36 AM

Well put, lapswimmer!
Old 12-15-2017, 12:28 PM

Default The key

The key to finding another person for a long term relationship is shared interests, non-sexual and sexual. This is no different in the straight or gay world. A partner is all about enjoying together the stuff that both enjoy doing, sexual and non-sexual.

In the gay world of dating and finding a partner, some guys think skimpy and snug fitting swimwear is fun, but others probably not so much for various reasons. But people pair up in part because they enjoy being around another person who shares a lot of interests. Sometimes "oil and water" relationships also work. I've never quite figured out in some cases why they do, but I've seen enough couples who enjoy being around each other who have almost nothing in common other than they are together to conclude that I haven't totally figured out completely what makes some relationships work and others not.

If you are fond of wearing skimpy swimwear, this is one unique aspect of you as a person that you are probably not going to want to or be able to keep secret in a relationship. One option of course is to find a partner who at least tolerates your fondness. I don't think you would want to enter into a relationship where the partner simply could not deal at all with that part of who you are.

But, this could also very much be part of a shared common interest, not unlike, say, in a nonsexual example, a fondness for dogs or a love of travel.

Gay guys are likely blessed with more ways of demonstrating their sexual love for each other than many married heterosexual couples have discovered. Part of the compatibility issue for dating in the heterosexual world is that both individuals need to find partners who in large measure are in agreement and share a common fondness for specific sexual acts they both thoroughly enjoy engaging in together. Relationships in the straight world frequently fall apart when couples discover too late that they did a poor job of meshing these most delicate aspects of a loving relationship between two sexual human beings.

Why should the world of gay relationships be any different for goodness sakes? If getting aroused wearing a skimpy swim brief is important to who you are, why would you want to find a partner for life who abhors this? Sorting through things like this in a gay relationship is every bit as important as it is for a couple attempting to form a heterosexual bond and its far better to work these things out in detail before not after the knot is tied. One interesting part about the new laws that now permit gay marriage is that gay guys are now stuck dealing with the same stuff that straight couples have always had to deal with, as in attempting to figure out whether nor not whether a relationship will be a lasting one that is worthy of a permanent tie or not.
Old 12-15-2017, 05:42 PM

Especially at a time when the numbers of heterosexual couples choosing to marry is declining.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:22 PM

Default ansewer

No its not a deal breaker but to be honest it diffidently helps if my partner likes speedos etc, im 23 and love wearing them
Old 02-12-2019, 11:44 PM

Married to my wife and she has no problems with me wearing a speed swimsuit. I will wear a seobean swim suit with 1 inch sides to our local pool and on vacation have worn that same swimsuit to the beach. Shes encouraged me to wear it in the past especially on our honeymoon in mexico which I was a little hesitant to do. She does wear a 2 peace swimsuit for me but nothing that is overly showy.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:44 PM

Whether Gay or Straight, the bikini swimsuit has a sexual expression whether worn by man or woman. Even the one-piece competition suits show the body form and on a woman, contours her mound and may even show her crack. I say this with complete respect for the woman's anatomy.

For us guys on either team, the bikini on a man, features his package, or bulge, for the view of anyone around. I wear the bikini mainly for the support it gives in swimming, and the absence of flapping and distracting material. I certainly do not have a large package that I desire to flaunt, although I do have a specific "look" that I desire my package to present to a viewer.

I would dare say that for us Hetero-guys, looking at a woman in a tight fitting, crotch hugging suit, is as delightful to one as enjoying the bulge on a bikini wearing man.

Let's all face it, we all love looking at another human being's body, especially if it is sleek or well defined. Not a damn thing wrong with that. In various threads, some of us on this board has complimented my suit in a photo, and I suggest my bulge that was ever present. I too, have complimented those that have posted pictures.

I have been wearing this style suit since I was kid. For you that are concerned about the partner approval, I suggest you two talk about it. You should wear what is good looking on your body. If it makes you feel sexy, then it is good. We should all respect each other's swim attire choice.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:19 PM

Wink Speedo partners

I guess, I'm just lucky I never had to deal women or other close guy friends having negative feeling, as to wearing Speedos. My male friends also wear them a lot for swimming and as summer underwear in the summer months, like I do. There are women I know that do like me wearing Speedos and they wear those one piece Speedo lady's swimsuit. I also have an older close uncle who likes to go to our men's swim club with me and loves seeing me in my tight speedo swimsuit that fits so well. He wears those awful board shorts, not caring to wear snug swimsuits. With her, she really likes showing off in her sexy, a size smaller one piece speedo swimsuit, especially when it's time for it to come off, that's our fun together. it's great when both of us are wearing Speedo swimsuits, who's Speedo comes off first. I usually loose in the end, but she'll pull my Speedo down just below my hips, letting me keep my erection still snug and secure. We'll gently cuddle, caress one another, as I slowly peel her clinging one piece Speedo swim suit down her waist. Both of us really like this closeness during these special times together and of course, once I have her sexy swimsuit down and off, she'll unsnug my Speedo erection encased in it and strip the tight off me. The feeling is so enjoyable and beautiful for both of us. When I was with my uncle at the swim club, I always wore very snug speedo swim briefs or my favorite extra snug water polo swim briefs. I'm usually very sexually turned wearing them with a nice hard on well encased in my Speedo or water polo swim briefs. Like clock work with my uncle, he always lets me know,my speedo will be stripped off me before entering the showers. Soon, he puts his arms around my squirming body and swatting my behind, well encased in tight wet speedos. No one else is around, so it's just us, now feeling his warm wet hands uncover and untie the drawstrings, stretching the clinging waistband,then firmly pulling on my speedo swimsuit , now slowly coming down below my waist. He's a bit taller than me, so my uncle has the upper hand over me. The feeling is so good, the tight wet speedo briefs are slowly coming down and soon to be off me, as he gave me big smiles, while continuing peeling it off. All I did was to wiggle and playfully try stopping it coming off,now feeling the tight wet polyester slowly slip off my full hard on, then feeling his hands free the still clinging Speedo from my rear buns. The feeling is so sensational for both of us, when he happily unsnugs and peels my sexy tight wet swim briefs down and off my now naked body. It was a slow fun process for him getting it off me, dispite all my playful resistance. It was great for both of us, with him finally getting me naked for the showers, then changing after our nice swim together. So enjoy being together with a loved one,especially if they like you in Speedo or wearing them too.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:28 PM

I am in my 50's and married but my husband knows I wear one style for my exercise and then something else for when on holiday. I like an old style speedo aquablade jammer for laps but then briefs for leisure. Recent purchase he was very amused with a 970's blue Mark Spitz Arena brief, he had a laugh and thought it was about right. Revenge came later his packed shorts disappeared and he was left with one pair of grey solar speedos. He did wear them with some pride.
Old 02-14-2019, 04:36 PM

My wife doesn't like my skimpy bikini style suits though i wear them anyway and she tolerates them. She'd rather I wore square cut trunks. She wears very small bikinis and would be amenable to wearing them smaller if I asked though the trade off may have to be the trunks Maybe I'll do that as I love the tiny bikinis on women.