Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2015, 08:32 PM

Default "Why are you wearing a girls suit?"

I had to travel for work last weekend. The hotel I was staying in had a pool, hot tub, and sauna. My last night there, I had some time so I put on my swim brief and robe and went to the pool area. It was empty except for a mom and her two kids, a boy and girl. They were in the hot tub. I took off my robe and joined them.

Almost as soon as I got in the hot tub the boy asked, "Why are you wearing a girls bathing suit?"

The mom was quick to respond. She exclaimed, "Jackson!" Then she explained, "That's not a girl's suit. It's a speedo."

"What's a speedo?" asked the girl.

"It's a kind of swimsuit that boys wear when they want to go fast," said the mom.

"Is that why it's so little?" asked the boy.

"Yes, sweetie."

"Is that why you wear the swimsuit that shows your bottom?" asked the girl.

"No, that's so mommy can sunbathe. Why don't you two go play in pool?"

The kids hopped out of the tub and started to run towards to pool.

"No running," yelled the mom. They slowed to a walk, then got in the shallow end and started to play.

"Sorry about that," the mom said to me. "They're not used to seeing men in speedos."

"It's no problem," I said.

"I wear a g-string at home," she said to explain her daughter's question. I figured the conversation was over, but she asked, "Are you a competitive swimmer?"

"Not really," I replied. "I just prefer to be unencumbered when swimming."

"I get that," she replied. "I actually kind of like a guy in a speedo. My ex only wore shorts."

"Oh?" I asked, not sure how to respond.

She went on for a bit about what a jerk her ex was. Her kids came back to the hot tub and said they were tired. She got out, but turned to me and said, "I'll probably come back after I put them to bed."

"Okay," I replied. They left. I sat on my own for a while, then got out of the hot tub to cool off.

Sure enough, the mom came back about 10 minutes later while I was cooling off. "My mom is staying with us, so she can keep an eye on them," she said. "I could really use the relaxation. It's been a long week."

"I was just about to get back in myself," I said. We both went over to the hot tub. I walked down the stairs first and sat down facing them.

She stopped before getting in and asked, "Do you mind if I take this off?" One hand was behind her on the tie to her top.

"Umm, no," I said a bit surprised.

She untied the top and tossed it on the bench behind her. "Thanks. You have no idea how uncomfortable those get a after a while." She massaged her breasts for a moment as if to emphasize this point, then got in the hot tub.

We made small talk for a a while. Then she asked, "Do you want to try the sauna?"

Since she was being flirty, I decided to push my luck. "I would, but they wreak havoc on my suit," I said.

"You can take it off if you want," she said. "I doubt anyone else is coming in tonight."

We got out of the hot tub. She went first. I stopped at the bench and pulled off my brief. As she walked to the sauna, pulling the back of her bikini into a sort of thong on the way. She turned to me and asked, "Coming?"

I put my brief on the bench and we both went into the sauna. We continued to make small talk. She got up to put water on the rocks, giving me a nice view of her ass. "I guess I don't really need these," she said pulling off her bottoms. She sat back down putting them next to her.

We talked for a while longer. Eventually she said, "I should probably get going. We have any early day tomorrow."

"I'm done myself," I said. We both got out of the sauna and put on our robes. Then we went to the door and out into the hallway.

"I'm this way," she said pointing one direction.

"I'm the other direction," I said.

"It was nice meeting you," she said.

"Likewise," I replied.

We hugged briefly.

"Bye," she said walking off. I went back to my own room.
Old 10-18-2015, 01:51 AM

When the kid asked you why are you wearing a girl's suit?, you should have replied "Why are girl's wearing a men's suit? "
Old 10-18-2015, 11:22 AM

If I was in your situation, I will not know what to answer. I can't imagine the mom dealing with her kids asking this question. But she made a wonderful job!
Old 10-18-2015, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dolphin
When the kid asked you why are you wearing a girl's suit?, you should have replied "Why are girl's wearing a men's suit? "
Yes, because women's bathing suits are invariably of one piece.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:29 PM

I take it you are gay. After that interaction on her part and managing to get the two of you naked she wasn't there just for the spa and sauna. If you had followed that "my room is that way" with a "wanna come by for a drink" you would have had a good time. W divorcee with two kids was looking for some action. The way she was pulling off pieces of her suit was a clear sign she wanted to put that bulge in your speedo to work.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:18 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
I take it you are gay. After that interaction on her part and managing to get the two of you naked she wasn't there just for the spa and sauna. If you had followed that "my room is that way" with a "wanna come by for a drink" you would have had a good time. W divorcee with two kids was looking for some action. The way she was pulling off pieces of her suit was a clear sign she wanted to put that bulge in your speedo to work.

I don't think he's gay; I wouldn't have taken off my suit, nor would I feel the need for "privacy" with a strange woman with children. Now if Mr. Strange-woman-with-children showed up... maybe.
Old 10-20-2015, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave

Sadly, it was clear that she wasn't into that. She kept her distance at the pool, just having fun teasing. Had the vibe been different, I might have said something.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Smile

What an amazing experience. The kids comments and questions deftly handled by both of you. That must have been really nice with just the two of you. You did a lot more than I would have.