Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2015, 06:33 PM

The father's of your constitution gave you freedom of religion, freedom of speech and life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Those that try to take these rights away from you are un-American, don't be stripped of your rights by a bunch of homophobic, repressed false prophets.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:08 PM

Smile

I don't think I would put it as strongly as Torchwatch, but I fully agree with him. Let the problem be owned by the homophobes and don't take it on as your problem.

D67
Old 01-31-2015, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by area51tazz
Very detailed response.
But the Bible Belt here in 'MURICA is just what most to consider the most outspoken conservative group of people. They want you to follow a certain ideal rather than be yourself. They don't embrace change.

I would describe the "Bible Belt" here in the U.S. as very "Red Neck and Fascist". It's the same part of the country that practiced segregation and racism.
Old 01-31-2015, 05:43 PM

Please do not label all people who live in a particular region of the country based on stereotypes that are frequently flawed and inaccurate, or I will have to respond by outlining my own sterotypes of what I find upsetting about Californians! Seriously, I get very upset when people assume that everyone who lives in a particular state or region conform to some particularly undesirable value system when that is a long way from the truth. To somehow characterize people in any way based on geographically where they live is just all wrong. What is funny about all of this is that the people who do this often claim to be very non-racist, but are playing their own little variation of the racist game to belittle people not quite like them.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:19 PM

In fairness to CD, I think he was only characterizing a region based on how those regions are identified politically. Granted, fascist is a bit strong, but it is commonly known that the Midwest is generally conservative, that the Northeast is generally moderate, that the south is quite conservative, and that the west is fairly liberal. I don't think using those terms means that everyone in the region is conservative or moderate, etc., but it does give a sense of the stratification within our country and if the terms are just used descriptively, there isn't any harm in my view.

D67
Old 01-31-2015, 08:27 PM

Default Big Country!

Dear Friends: I live in the most "liberal" state in the "union"-Vermont. I am a rock ribbed Republican but vote to keep Bernie Sanders in the Senate and attend both the Unitarian and Methodist churches=go figure that one. On another matter why ever so often do I read that some cut the liner out of their speedos? also-When I wear my red Caussies for sunning there appears to be a partially tanned area on both thighs which means the rays are getting through where the nylon is the thinnest-also the red when wet is semi transparent as the label warns. Sorry for the fragmented message-take care
Old 02-01-2015, 12:10 PM

Cutting the liners out of speedos is a bit silly, to achieve a perfect cut-out without snipping into the Lycra or nylon is very difficult and ruins the suit. The classic racing speedo design includes a front liner, removing the liner disrupts the shape and support given by the suit. If you want a swim bikini without a front liner buy or make one designed to be unlined.

Every grade of fabric and even every colour of fabric dye has it's own UV B protection factor. In area not protected by a liner there may well be some sun tanning through the fabric as you have observed. One swimwear fabric manufacturer actually sells it's products on the basis of being tan thru, ie you can wear a speedo on the beach that gives you a suntan as if you were naked. I have never tried this fabric and am willing accept free samples.
Old 02-03-2015, 04:20 PM

Default to torchwatch is it ok for me to wear a speedo

Torchwatch, Im afraid I have to disagree on what you say the bible belt is very old testament, first the US bible belt refers to denomanations such as fondamentalist traditionnalist such as pentecostals, quaquers, baptists, and many more, they axe more of there theology on the new testament then the old testament, never THE LEST( they axe to the old testament as cross references to the new teatament, there main beleafs is UNLES YOU ACCEPT THE LORD AS YOUR OWN PERSONNAL SAVIER YOU CAN NOT BE SAVED.
THE TERM GENERALLY USED IS THE BIBLE QUOTE UNLESS YOU ARE BORN AGAIN YOU CANNOT BE SAVED, BY ACCEPTING THE LORD AS YOUR PERSONNAL SAVIER TO THEM IS THE FACT OF BEING BORN AGAIN, TO THEM LOVING SPEEDOS AS A GARMENT IS DEFINELY A SIN THUS CANNOT BE ADMITED TO HEAVEN, TO THEM THE ONLY FETISH THEY ACCEOPT IS THE LORD HIMSELF.
aS FOR WHAT YOU SAY CONCERNING THE CATHOLICS ITS ABSURD WAHT YOU SAY LIKE THEY ALLOW YOU TO DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOU CONFESS AND DO PENNANCE SO ALL IN A NUTSHELL CONFESS YOUR SINS AND DO PENNANCE AND SO YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT (SINNING) OF COURSE ONCE YOU DO PENNANCE AND CONFESS YOU HAVE TO DO ALL IN YOUR POWER TO RESIST TEMTATIONS BY THE DEVIL (SATAN) NEVER THE LEST CATHOLICS KNOW THAT WE ARE BORN SINNERS WE INHERITED SIN FROM ADAM AND EVE THERFOR WE ARE NATURAL SINNERS, THERE THEOLOGY IS WHEN YOU DO SIN YOU MUST CONFESS DO PENNANCE AND DO ALL IN YOUR POWER NOT TO SIN AGAIN (JUST PLAIN RESIST) IF YOU DO YOU MUST SINCERLY RERET THAT YOU DID AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU.
THUS HAVING SEX IN A SPEEDO TO THEM IS A SIN (TO ANY CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS AS A MATER OF FACT.
ANYWAY WE AS SPEEDO LOVERS ITS VERY HARD TO RESIST SUCH AN APPEALING GARMENT AND AGAIN WE DO AGAIN AND AGAIN, WE DO, WHAT THEY TEACH IS TO ASK GOD TO HELP YOU NOT TO, BUT IF YOU DO ASK HIM TELLING HIM THAT YOU REGRET AND TO TRY TO NOT AGAIN AND DO PENNANCEAND CONFESS. IF YOU DIE YOU WILL BE PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY BY GOING TO PURGATORY TO AMEND FOR YOUR SIN THEN ONCE THIS DOEN THEN YOU CAN GO TO HEAVEN TO THE DENOMINATIONS BELONGING TO THE BIBLE BELT IF YOU DO SIN WITHOUT ACCEPTING THE LORD AS YOUR PERSONNAL SAVIOR (BEING BORB AGAIN THEN TO HELL YOU WILL GO.
iTS SO VERY HARD FOR US SPEEDO LOVERS TO RESIST OUR SPEEDO FETISH ITS SUCH AN APPEALING GARMENT. ANYWAY LETS PUT RELIGION ASIDE AND IF WE DONT RESIST APPELING TO SPEEDOS TRY AGAIN TO REGRET IT AGAIN AND ASK PARDON. OUF i NEVER EXPECTED TO TALK ABOUT THEOLOGY ON THIS BOARD BUT THE MAIN THEME WAS SPEEDOS AFTER ALL.
GOT TO ADMIT IT WOW THOSE DARN LITTLE GARMENTS. ARE SOOOO APPEALING DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL
Old 03-15-2015, 10:57 AM
Speedo Member

I've always found myself more attracted to non-conventionally attractive rather than the Calvin Klein model looking guys, probably because my own body is configured rather alien-ishly. Not saying that I don't appreciate conventionally attractive as well, but yeah. Wouldn't mind getting with with any of those guys in that tumblr. With consent, of course; that's majorly important.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:19 PM

Lol what just happened? I have found great people in all walks of life from the hip corner of Santa Monica & Robertson in West Hollywood, to the redneck from Georgia. What is it with politicizing everything? I know conservatives who like & hate speedos & liberals who do. Gays, Straights, Hermaphidites, furby's, black, white, brown, purple, christian, jewish, atheists etc... In fact people who hate speedos couldn't be a more diverse crowd.