Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2013, 10:02 PM

Does Lifesaving Training count as swimming?
After towing our casualties up and down the pool a few lengths using cross chest or chin tow we had to pull them out of the pool and commence resuscitation exercises on the poolside, all in our speedos.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:08 AM

A lifeguard had better wear a speedo and not board shorts.

If there's an emergency in pool, the last thing you need is a bunch of excess clothing flopping and dragging in the water.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:17 PM

A few examples...

Old 01-27-2019, 05:59 PM

Unhappy Other than Swimming

Iv'e worn Speedos over my spandex leotard and tights superhero costume on Halloween. They fit perfectly over the tights and really feel great, despite not wearing my Speedo swimsuit just for swimming. When it was time to change out of my superhero leotard, tights and bright colored Speedo over them, I was helped undressing by my uncle. It was a slow time consuming process, starting with my clinging Speedo being unsnugged, peeled down, as I squirmed and feeling the tight nylon lycra slow slip off my still leotard clad body, while he was joyfully smiling and me feeling like a kiddie slowly loosing all my warm, snug security blankets. That sexy tight Speedo had me quite excited underneath, as he soon had it off me. Now the blue colored leotard with the tights were stripped off and finally those speedo style nylon lycra briefs, under my leotard and tights were gently and slowly rolled down and stripped off. Halloween was over for me, blushing, naked and erect now missing those spandex superhero leotards with my Speedo swimsuit over them. He just continued smiling, like the cat catching his prey.
Old 02-28-2019, 03:21 AM
Speedo Member

Default Obstacle fun run

My wife and I did the 5K Foamfest a couple of weeks ago.
I was going to wear a superhero t-shirt and speedo, but unfortunately I had hurt my leg so in order to keep the mud out of the dressing I wore some old swim tights under the speedo.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:51 PM
Speedo Member

I were my speedos or thongs when i washing the boat car or motorbike, cutting the grass just about all the time in the summer. Prefer micro thongs for tanning in.
Old 03-06-2019, 10:55 AM

Same, washing car, boat, motorcycle, yardwork.