Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2018, 06:01 PM

Default Aquadress as small as it looks?

I have seen the Aquadress men's suits for years, but none at the beach. Many look too tiny for a guy, but real men are modeling them. I like the flat look, but has anyone here worn them? They are designed for active sports, they would certainly distract your opponents. http://aquadress.com/02_mens_bikini/mens_bikini.html
Old 12-06-2018, 08:16 PM

They use young slim Japanese men as models, they tend to be less well endowed that Europeans and fit into tiny fronted suits.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:32 PM

He's right. I my not be the "flat look" as much as not too much inside to round it out.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:38 AM

Default Aquadress catalog is great

The catalog has some very interesting designs for both men and women. May styles and different materials.

Has anyone ordered from them?
Old 12-07-2018, 06:34 PM

They appear to reuse design features across their range with minor variations, replacing fabric with straps and different fabrics. I suspect that when they claim to use leather, and snake and crocodile skins they are actually using metalized Lycra equivalents. Much is lost in translation.
The very revealing bikinis on smooth young models gives an androgenous effect which catches the eye.
I would suggest that only one example of each design and size exists in stock, should you order you will get the stock item and a new one is rushed through production if stocks of fabric allow.
This is very different to the mas production carried out in big plants in the 3rd world by the big brands.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:07 PM

Actually you have to specify many size details, and they custom-make your suit. You are right, the material is artificial. You can send it back for adjustments, so this is better if you live in Japan. The prices are around $250 each, the pictures look airbrushed to smooth out the skin. They look so sexy, but so far, no one here has any. One guy on a website was modeling them, said some were hard to fit in front but they looked nice.
Old 05-20-2021, 03:00 PM

Aquadress seems to have updated its site with nicer eye-candy photos that scroll. The air-brushing now leaves the pouch visible
https://www.aquadress.club/02_mens_b...ns_bikini.html

The men's MZ937 is a "one million years of dinosaurs" style tiny breechcloth, to go with a women's suit https://www.aquadress.club/02_mens_b...ini/mz937.html

Last edited by BikenSwim : 05-20-2021 at 03:13 PM.