Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2019, 11:08 AM

Default Great Looking Mategear suit

You look great in the low rise Mategaer suit. It fits you very well.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:03 PM

Red face Mategear with full back?

They do look nice, especially on younger guys. After seeing a few of the photos, those full back Mategears, look like likes one of my tight Speedo swim briefs when stripping them off, just as I'm about to bare it all before showering and loosing that snug and secure feeling in them.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:29 PM

Wink Mategear with full back?

An interesting swimsuit, but I think very thin younger guys should wear them. I wear full back Speedo swim briefs that feel good exposing some of a male's lower rear cheeks. The photos are nice, yet look like a tight fitting regular Speedo being stripped down and almost almost off before showering after a nice long swim.
Old 11-18-2019, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
I have one of the "ultra" bikinis in the aqua color. They are a tight front fit in any size for anyone. Good to wear for shorter periods of time and to stay relaxed in.

Mategear are always very well made and high quality even if the sizing is a little wierd.

This suit looks the best of all on you! It will "break in" and fit & feel better after you wear it a few days.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:43 AM

Default Low front and full rear

I buy the Mate Flat Front full rear suits with drawstrings so I can wear them low and tight in front, and they stay on in the ocean surf. I wear these at crowded beaches as they look nice, front and back. Latest album, Kae Jong, Rang Ji, and Nu Yo size 2XL and my hips are 39" I added the Cho Hyun I pouch suit for comparison https://photos.app.goo.gl/Hvoh82smNcVJ53df7
Old 01-22-2020, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
I buy the Mate Flat Front full back suits with drawstrings so I can wear them low and tight in front, and they stay on in the ocean surf. I wear these at crowded beaches as they look nice, front and back. Latest album, Kae Jong, Rang Ji, and Nu Yo size 2XL and my hips are 39" I added the Cho Hyun I pouch suit for comparison https://photos.app.goo.gl/Hvoh82smNcVJ53df7

Close-up shots from the album

Last edited by BikenSwim : 01-30-2020 at 08:46 PM.
Old 02-05-2020, 10:21 PM

I'm thinking about ordering from Mategear soon. I have a 33" waist, and usually wear US size medium. Not sure if I should go XL or 2XL. What do those of you who have them recommend?
Old 02-06-2020, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE_OH_thonger
I'm thinking about ordering from Mategear soon. I have a 33" waist, and usually wear US size medium. Not sure if I should go XL or 2XL. What do those of you who have them recommend?

The suits are so low, only your hips matter, measure there. My hips are 39" and I wear 2XL. If your hips are 36" try XL. Also, no one liked the flat-front suit pictures, so I deleted them. The regular pouch suits with full rear look and fit much better. Their new styles are all pouch suits, the flat-front style is whatever sizes left in stock.