Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2018, 07:24 PM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 10

It was raining still, not like it used to though, when Steve decided to go pick up the ladies. Well Dan said it would be cool if we could call girls and tell them to bring one of their female friends for him. Peter and Gabe said they aren't really in the mood for any evening intercourse with opposite sex, so they'll be like Gabe said:"out of your way" and Peter nodded in agreement:"yeah same goes for me."

I was confused*since Gabe didn't have an opportunity to do anything the previous evening with Brooke since she got drunk. So I asked him when we were in private, just the two of us:"What the heck was all that man? I thought you said, you didn't have any action last night with Brooke?"*Gabe answered immediately:"Well I didn't". "Then why the hell didn't you let us call the girls to pick with them another one of their female friends so you can shag something tonight, to just warm up your male muscle, are you mad at that crazy b***h Brooke?" I asked. "It's all cool Mike" he answered "I'm not mad at Brooke or anything, I just want an evening of peace only for myself, as for my chief muscle" he said with a grin looking down to his middle "well I think he'll be alright too." "Have it your way, but you'll be missing out some serious fun." "Tnx mate" he said, "yeah alright" I ended the discussion.

So we waited for Steve to appear for an hour. It was during the waiting that I decided to tell Gabe that he & Peter will most likely spend the evening on the balcony, since there wasn't any free room since Sara was coming, along with Monica & Thora and they will most likely bring another female friend of theirs for Dan. "Gabe, Peter come here" I called them to my room. They both came in so I told them: "here's the deal if Steve, Matt, Dan & I are about to enjoy some female attention tonight. That means we each need a room for ourselves, which leaves the two of you to sleep in garage or balcony" I said that last part laughing slightly. It was a closed balcony in case of rain and there was enough room for the two of them to sleep. "Okay" said Peter.

Steve came with the girls, Thora& Monica got out aand..... Brooke, again I thought, as soon as I saw the 4th companion??? Well her garment for the downstairs region for the evening was again black latex skirt. So I just acted out normal, all of a sudden Thora mentions how Brooke was drunk last night and how sorry she feels for the accident, "when she kicked you, by accident". I knew Brooke lied to girls, only Matt&Steve knew besides me what happened. Well while the girls and the rest of the crew went to the living room. I followed Peter&Gabe to the balcony, "if you have any questions, or requests say now." "Nah we're cool" they nodded in agreement. "I'm out now" I said.

As I entered the living room all the girls were now in their swimsuits. Wow I thought, I went straight towards my honey. Thora was wearing two piece graphite black swimsuit. She looked not cute, but like really hot, I sensed my member twitching from the excitement inside my black Adidas swim briefs. "Well, well someone looks all fired up" She whispered to me. I told her "it's all because of you." Both Dan&Matt were glued to their girls, and on the armchair sat Steve with Sara in his lap in a purple bikini, from time to time she would stroke him through his very tented suit.*

So Matt and I led the way upstairs joined by our girls, while Dan was waiting for Brooke outside bathroom.* As we entered in my room, Thora said:"Babe I want a continuation of our last night's adventures" she told me. She grabbed my clown nose from a shelf next to my bed, tossed it to me and told me: "And put on the suits I brought you last night." "But Thora babe I really need you to help me out now" I said grabbing her hands, and pulling her towards me. "I haven't stroked myself for an entire day," I told her with a sad puppy face. She knew perfectly well that even if we did the naughty things 3 times a day or evening, that still didn't mean that I won't masturbate at least once that same day. She giggled and started stroking my member through the speedos with her index finger and stopped where the top of my member was outlined in my speedos. She circled there couple of times and then jumped to my nipples and started to play with them. I untied my drawstrings immediately hoping for the action but she stopped me. So I said:"Alright but I wanna night full of action, after this, I don't care if my dick goes purple for a week, I'm determined to provide him with some serious excercise tonight."

I found the golden&Slazenger black briefs and went to change into them. I heard moaning noises from the room next to mine, Monica and Matt seemed to be enjoying themselves already. So I went upstairs to check on Dan and Brooke. As I got close to the door I didn't watch where I stepped so the floor shrieked. "Shit" I said to myself. Before I could do anything the door before me opened and there was Brooke in her pink swimsuit bra, and her tight latex black skirt, on the edges of her skirt could be seen that she had a matching pink swimsuit undies. So I just said: "I just came by" at that moment she grabbed me by my family jewels. "I missed you very much Mikey, I missed your wonderful balls with which I could play. Aww and now that I mentioned it I seem to remember how you liked me teasing your family jewels, and how hard you would be. And that dick of yours that is always tented. Tell me Mikey do you still play with your muscle occasionally?"

"What the f... Brooke, Dan is just a couple of feet?" I asked. "Relax, he's asleep" that moment she pulled me into the room to show Dan sleeping peacefully on the bed in his pale green swim shorts. Now I thought, I really needed to leave that room I was hard, and I sensed that Brooke would try to seduce me again. "Now that we've settled that" she continued* "let us refresh our memory of all the magical moments you and I had." "Look Brooke, I'm with Thora now, so I'm really sorry it's not that I lost all the respect for you, and I'm certainly not denying what an awesome time we had during our short-term adventure. But you'll find another guy for shagging easily, I mean there are tons of guys that aren't interested in any kind of commitment, and you yourself are just hunting for potential fuck buddy so there is no reason to let yourself down."

I quickly went out of the room, since I lost all that time with Brooke I just quickly went down the stairs and changed into my golden speedos, and pulled on my black Slazenger briefs, I grabbed from the floor the black Adidas ones I wore until then, my red nose was already in place. I sensed that I needed to take a piss, and went down towards the bathroom. As I reached for the bathroom door Sara came out of the living room:"oh it's you Mike, Steve just went into" she pointed towards the bathroom. I just ran upstairs, when Sara called back after me:"Mike you can wait for the toilet here" "Nah I'm good, I just came down to see whether I could refresh myself, with a bit of water. It's not like it's something urgent", I said with a nervous chuckle. I went upstairs quickly and came into my room just to leave the Adidas speedos and to let Thora know that everything is fine, and went out on the balcony in hope that I could take a piss into a flowerpot. I was preparing to come up with a story how I just need to pick something up and than Peter&Gabe may return to the balcony.

Hah lucky me I thought as I went out there, both of them were asleep. Peter on the hammock, and Gabe in a rocking chair on the opposite side. I passed just couple of inches by the Gabe, positioning myself so that my back is turned to both of them and I started leaking. "That was close" I said to myself, packing my penis tightly in my golden speedos. And then as I was pulling up my black speedos over my golden ones. Someone grabbed me for the ass and commented "what a nice ass". I turned around immediately it was Gabe, he sat there trying to supress his laughter. "Shit man you nearly gave me a heart attack" I said tying the drawstrings of my black speedos. "I can see that" he said still laughing. "Were you awake all along?" I asked. "No" he said but I was awake long enough to see the whole thing with you packing yourself in those shiny speedos, and than to your second black pair, why would you jerk off in the corner of the balcony with a girl ready for you just a few feet down the hall." He said still laughing. "I needed to take a piss, the bathroom downstairs is taken. So I thought maybe I could pee here. Good night mate, I'm off for some action" as I was leaving the balcony I waved back at Gabe and in the light of the hall I saw that Gabe was sporting a woodie in his speedos also, oh well I thought, if he had a girl with which he could enjoy the night he wouldn't have those issues.

Dan came down the stairs and was going straight towards me. "Oy mate sup?" I said cheerfully, "have you wriggled your hips and love muscle a bit with that chick Brooke?" He looked enfuriated like an angry bull.