Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2017, 06:43 PM

Default Newbie A Cheeky Problem

Hello MensSeimSuitBoard!
I am new and just came across your board. I am 35 years old 5’10; 195 lbs and have been a closet thong/brief wearer for since high school. I love skimpy tight bikinis that show a little cheek with the occasional micro thong at times. I am happily married with three kids and live near Orlando, FL.
My wife has known about this little fascination of mine and has somewhat approved although recently over past few years I have gained a few pounds and have been more apprehensive about revealing too much thinking I don't look good enough which has resulted in my new year’s fitness challenge to become comfortable wearing the bikinis at the beach and the ymca. My wife and I have just joined the ymca and I am excited about getting into swimming. When I told my wife about my fitness goal she was excited for me to start going back into the gym. For the first time in a while I put on a couple of my skimpy suits in front of her as she took a couple pics of me. It felt awesome! We agreed that she would take a couple pics every two weeks or so while I get back into shape for motivation. When I saw the pics it was immediately clear that I had more to work on than just reducing weight and leaning out. I have imbalances going on in my shoulder and ankles to work on. Not sure how long it’ll take before I brave wearing them in public.
I don't really have any conservative suits to start wearing at the y and was wondering if these would be too revealing to wear in the early morning between 5-7am. I was hoping to start wearing the black ones soon however they may be too revealing now also. I would surly appreciate any recommendations and if you have similar experiences and pics that would be helpful. I have never worn a speedo in public period, so this is a big step for me. I am interested to know your thoughts for how much of your bunz is appropriate to show in public?
I am also looking to add to my collection as well so if you know of any other manufacturers that are tight, small in the front and cheeky in the rear please send a link. The ones I used in the pics are Seobean and happen to be my favorite so far. Thank you in advance for your thoughts and wish you a Merry Christmas!
Pic2a.jpg
Pic4a.jpg
Old 12-24-2017, 03:14 AM

Hey cheekybunz - welcome to the board! I think those two suits might be a bit 'skimpy' for a YMCA pool. You might start with getting a couple of regular Speedo or TYR suits for your proper waist size. TYR's 'Durafast' suits are comfortable and will last for hundreds of swims without fading or getting stretched out. Once you start getting back into the shape you are seeking, then start experimenting with a briefer suit. Good luck!
Old 12-24-2017, 09:35 AM

Thank you Swimmerboy!Will take your much appreciated advice.
Old 12-24-2017, 10:12 AM

Good morning!

Lots of low priced, more modest workout suits on sale:

https://www.swimoutlet.com/mens-swim...w&viewall= no
Old 12-24-2017, 02:10 PM
Speedo Member

Welcome to the site and glad to read you have an objective and plan to get there. I have to agree with swimmboy's comments. While you may not have an issue at the YMCA at 5 a.m., I would get another suit to wear for now and once you get closer to your goal start introducing what you really like to wear in your workout. I am sure you will get there soon. I too like the brand that you listed. There are a few other Asian brands out there you may find interesting. Good Luck
Old 12-24-2017, 02:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

I am very comfortable wearing square cuts now - I don't need to wear something skimpy to feel really good in a tight suit. And I think they look great.
Old 12-24-2017, 02:18 PM

great pics
Old 12-24-2017, 03:15 PM

I believe those suits are great motivation for you! When you get fitter you will love how you look in them. Choose something less brief to get started with your goal of feeling great about how you look in the pictured suits. At that point, whenever it is enjoy wearing them.

I think they already look pretty good on you. Please post a front shot too
Old 12-24-2017, 03:22 PM

I think those suits show a bit too much cheek for the Y. Swimoutlet.com like mentioned before does have some affordable suits that are meant for aquatic fitness. The speedo solar brief is a favorite for many that has 1” sides and a back seam for fit. The Sporti euro is another suit that has 1” sides that sits real low on the hips and might give you a similar effect as the suits you are hoping to wear.

It just depends on where you live and the attitude of the the Y staff and members. There are other gyms that have pools that are not monitored by lifeguards or staff. You could possible get by with one of your suits at those gyms.
Old 12-24-2017, 03:56 PM

Your objective is to wear your favourite skimpy brazillian cut bikinis on a beach.
Your method is to do solo lap swim training. For serious lap swim training you need a classic 2" or 3" side racing brief. It would look sporty and clean cut as you do your training and be accepted by those in board shorts wallowing at the shallow end.

The red suit you've been photographed in makes you eligible for the monthly challenge; remember, points mean prizes.