Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2012, 05:09 PM

Default suitability...

In speedos, yes - in bikini bottoms , no.
Recent posts have provided some self-enlightenment and I find myself not as open-minded as I thought.
What's on the girls is great and what's on the boys is great. I don't suggest
that swapping between is any sort of sin and all should be free to act in whatever way gives them personal enjoyment - just not my scene I'm afraid to be mixing the two on what is called a speedoboard.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:58 PM

Default Chapter 7: Cody goes shopping

Cody had absolutely become a swim brief enthusiast. He wore his one and only Speedo, the one I gave him, all the time. If he was hanging out in his dorm room, he was wearing that suit. He wore it for swimming. He even wore it a few times to go to the shower in our dorm. He said he loved the way it fit him, and how “hot” it made him feel. Zach teased me that I had turned Cody into the straight guy version of me. Of course, Zach also liked Speedo suits probably as much as Cody.

“Dude, we gotta go swimsuit shopping” Cody proclaimed as we made plans for the weekend. There was s really great swim shop, that specialized in competitive swimwear right in the city where our university was. We agreed we’d go check it out. Cody was in a pair of board shorts and a university T shirt. I had on cargo shorts and a polo.

Cody was like a wild man in the store. He grabbed at least six suits in his size. The attendant was a nice middle aged lady (to us college guys that meant she was probably 35..lol). She gave Cody an explanation on how to see if they fit right, which was kind of funny. “First, check for adequate coverage,” she said, then you should just be able to get your fingers inside the waist before you tie it up. Any more and it will be too loose. Go try these on, and let me take a look” she instructed Cody. I picked out a couple of suits, also, but assured her I was okay on the whole size thing. I was also sure there was no way Cody was going to let her check out his size.

“So, what do you think,” I heard Cody say as I was browsing the selection. I looked over to see Cody standing there in front of the lady in nothing but one of the suits he had picked out. She eyed him and had him turn around and show all sides of the suit. He looked incredible.

“How’s that fit feel?” she asked as she stepped closer to him. “It looks like it fits you nice.”

“Yeah, I think so” Cody replied.

She stepped closer to him. “Mind if I check the fit?” she asked.

Before Cody could reply, she stepped right up in front of him, reached out towards him and then slid one finger inside the waist band right where the strings are. Cody flinched a little. She slide her finger along the waist a little. Cody gave her this weird smile back. “I think you got a good one there,” she said. Cody was silent, clearly caught off guard. “You are a very nice looking young man in that suit“ she added, as she stepped back away.

I thought for sure Cody was going to bone himself right there. He smiled at her. “Thanks,” he said. He turned quickly and went back into the fitting room. Thankfully, he did not repeat the process for each suit. After he tried the others on, he came out of the room, holding the suits. He said nothing to me. We browsed the racks and he added a few more to his collection, before he started to sort out the ones he really wanted. He tried no more on.

Cody ended up buying five new suits, three Speedos and two Tyr’s. He had picked out nine or ten, and really struggled to weed it down. I bought three new suits myself, never skipping a chance to add to my collection. The store attendant smiled as she rang us up. “You’ll look great in these” she said to both of us. She especially smiled at Cody as she handed him the bag. “You need to come back and tell me how you like them” she added, looking right at Cody.

“What a cougar! Cody blurted as we walked out the door. “I couldn’t believe when she stuck her finger down my suit” Cody added as we got in the car. “She was damn close to really feeling me. I mean she went right for it” as he pointed to his crotch.

“I think she wanted to do that” I replied. “Sure appeared she thought you were hot.” He was really upset about it.

“Yeah, maybe” he said. “You sure hid from her” he added.

“Man, I really didn’t want some lady trying to jerk me off,” I laughed. “Plus, she was way more into you. She’s probably thinking about you right now.”

“Well, you know I have that effect on the ladies” Cody said back with a smile, as he started to calm down. “She sure works in the right place to check out and do whatever to younger guys.” Cody carried on all the way back to campus. We actually started to really make some wild jokes about what happened and about the “horny swim store lady.” After he calmed down, Cody was a riot.

It was a three day weekend. We got back to school and Cody hooked up with Beth. I went back to my room. Zach was hanging out, laying on the bed in shorts and no shirt. He had started to study, but it looked like that did not work out. I shared with him the whole story about the lady feeling down Cody’s suit. Zach laughed so hard I thought he was going to pass out. I guess we were all at the age where the bad side of that story never entered out minds.

“So, show me what you bought” Zach encourage me as he laid there, head propped up on his pillow.

I pulled the three suit out of the bag and handed them to him. “No, I mean model them, dude. Let me see how they look. I gotta make sure you look awesome in them.”

“All right,” I replied. I was hoping he’d ask me to do this. I think he secretly knew I wanted to, he knew me that well. I striped off my shorts and slid on the first suit, adjusted and positioned myself, and then stepped in front of Zach.

He smiled and gave the thumbs up. “Nice choice.”

I repeated the process for the second and then went for the third. Each time I was getting a bit more excited, and I could feel the impact on the fit. I slid the third one on. By now it took a bit more adjusting, but I got everything packed in. I wasn’t really sure why, but I was going through this period where I could get turned on by just about anything. If I thought about swimming, a swim suit or whatever, I would find myself all aroused. Modeling my new suits was really more excitement than I could contain, even though I knew Zach was off limits. Just the fact that he was interested made me crazy, and hard. Third suit on, I stepped in front of Zach, the fit clearly showing my state.

“Hmm, those suits are either getting smaller or your getting bigger,” Zach said with a grin. I guess the whole Cody shopping day and seeing him in his new suit in the store had worked me up. Now, here I was with my very best friend in the world, and he was also the cutest guy in the world. There is that point where you go from just being aroused to where your body sets in motion a series of events that you no longer can control. As I stood there, I knew I had probably crossed that line. I turned away from Zach and tried to adjust myself, but the feeling of arousal was overtaking me. I flopped on the bed on my stomach, hoping to calm my arousal.

“F..k, I am pretty horny” I said to Zach.

“I kind of noticed” Zach replied smirking. “You hide it not so well”

Zach looked really awesome in his shorts. He had a great body, and with all his workouts, his abs looked more incredible than ever. I could feel the sensation grow in me, as I pressed against the bed. I tried to hold back, as hard as I could. I was losing the battle.

“Oh crap” I said, just as I felt myself start to surge. I rolled over to avoid making the a mess of the bed. I covered my front with my hand, as I felt myself bursting inside my brand new suit. I laid there for a bit, somewhat embarrassed by what had happened and how quickly it happened. “Sorry about that” I said quietly.

“Dude, it happens to all of us” Zach said back. “You sure looked like you needed that and at least we weren’t at swim practice.”

“Yeah,” I said. “Thanks for being okay about this stuff” I added, as I got up and went to change and clean up.

Cody and Beth showed up just after I got changed. “Hey, we got an idea” Cody announced. “Since it is a three day weekend, lets go to the beach tomorrow.”

“Yeah, Cody wants to show off his new suits” Beth said. “He thinks he’s the hottest speedo guy.” A nudge on his shoulder as she said it. Cody smirked. I didn’t argue the point. He certainly looked awesome in his suits, and I was glad he really liked them.

We all agreed on the beach plan. Beth’s family had a condo there and she got permission for us to go stay overnight. We’d leave first thing in the morning. Hang out at the beach all day, maybe a few beers and some seafood. It was going to be a great retreat. We even had no swimming practices for the weekend, our rest weekend leading up to the season finals. Zach and I were ready to bust out, even if for only two days.

Cody saw my wet new suit hanging. “Hey did you already go swimming?” Cody asked, holding it up.

I kind of blushed. “No, just wanted to rinse it out” I replied. Zach gave me this silly grin. Our day at the beach was set.

“Why don’t we leave now?” Zach blurted out.

“Zach, you’re like a genius” Cody answered. Beth nodded and smiled.

To be continued….

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 05-11-2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:57 AM

Thumbs up

Wow, another great chapter. I cannot wait for the next chapter to come out. Keep up the great work, and thanks for continuing the story.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:31 AM

Default Ch. 7

Yes - was good to read again - and I like Zach being straight but
"my very best friend in the world".
Old 05-11-2012, 05:43 PM

Default Chapter 7

STS, another well written chapter. It's always a pleasure to read what you write.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:50 PM

Another hot chapter - just love reading about these dudes and their Speedos!
Old 05-16-2012, 02:02 AM

Default The Final Chapter: The beach

By the time we got the car loaded, it was late afternoon. The beach was a good two hour drive. We all piled in Zach’s car. Cody had on some board shorts and a college T Shirt. He really looked cute. Zach had on these really sweet messenger shorts that went down to his knees and a really tight shirt that hugged his masculine chest. I really don’t recall what Beth was wearing, shorts of some type I guess. I had on my stupid Cargo shorts and a polo shirt. In my bag I had six swimsuits, of which one was a new one. Zach had four swim suits. He may be straight, but he loved his swimsuits. I figured Cody was equally well outfitted, given our shopping trip. A quick stop at McDonalds (yes, I know) and we were off. Burgers, shakes, and the beach ahead. Damn, that arousal thing was already happening, at least well concealed inside the suit I was wearing under my cargo shorts.

The beach is a roll of the dice this time of year, but the weather was incredibly nice. A cool breeze off the water with temps in the lower 70’s(f). Zach drove like a wild man and we got to Ocean Blvd in a good ten minutes under two hours. Beth directed us to the condo, which was in a moderate high rise right on the water. We were all so excited that we about fell out of the car. Of course, the stop for a 12 pack of beers half way there also made us a bit giddy. There were four left, and two unopened 12 packs waiting to be burst open. We were well stocked. At least for the night.

We quickly unpacked the car, hoping to get the most of the remaining daylight. Cody was the first to change, dashing out onto the balcony in nothing but one of his new suits. I shed my shorts, but swapped out my suit for a different one, a really cool Aztec print Speedo (prints were really in back then). It was one of my favorite suits. I never wore it swimming so the chlorine would not eat it up. I joined Cody on the balcony. He looked dashing.

“Cool suit” he said.

“Thanks, you too,” I replied. “Let’s get out there.”

We yelled to Beth and Zach that we’d be out on the beach. Grabbed our shirts and towels (shirts were required in the building) and took off out the door. The beach was pretty empty, off season, except for a few folks walking their dogs. It was still really nice, but getting cooler. A yellow lab ran up to us as he headed along the water. He carried a Frisbee. When he dropped it Cody picked it up and tossed it. The dog chased the Frisbee into the water and came back out to do it again.

“Cool dog” Cody said to the owner, as he picked up the Frisbee again

“Wow, you guys are brave going in that water,” the guy said to us. “It’s kind of cold,” he added as the dog and he continued on their way down the beach.

“Okay, last guy to get totally wet has to go get us beer” Cody said as he raced toward the water. Not to be on the losing end, I took up the chase and ran along Cody and wrestled him back toward the beach, getting ahead. He tackled me back and we struggled until we both ended up falling into the water. The dog guy’s advice was right, the water was pretty cold. Not exactly good for the Speedo look.

“Guess it was a tie” Cody said as we stood up. We adjusted ourselves and headed back out.

Beth and Zach came out just as we were back out of the water. Zach had on a t-shirt and white print board shorts. I have to admit, Zach took me off guard. I was sure he’d have on one of his suits, Zach always wore swim briefs at the beach.

“Dude?” Cody said to Zach, pointing at his shorts then at our suits.

“I know, I know” replied Zach, “just figured we’d only be out here a little while.” Turns out Zach was right… cold beer and wine called us back. We had a wild night on the balcony. We all let loose as only college kids can.

I love sunrise at the beach. I woke extra early to see it. I was the only one up. I slipped on one of my suits, a really cute Arena suit that fit me tight, and a shirt. Checked the weather on the balcony, it was really nice out, probably middle 60’s. I quietly slipped out the door. The beach was still dark, the sun just starting to peak off the eastern horizon. Sky was clear. I threw my shirt over the back of a vacant guard tower and started heading up the beach, first a walk, then a slow jog to get the cobwebs out. Within a few minutes I was at a good running pace, listening to the waves, watching the sun make its way up the sky, cascading ever more morning light across the water and onto the beach.

Morning runs on the beach are the best. The tranquility. A time to think, to meditate. Real time to yourself. A couple early riser fishing guys were setting up. As I got further up the beach, the condos and beach houses faded away to dunes. I checked my watch, I had run a good 45 minutes. There is something really cool about running in a swim brief, no shirt, along the beach. It’s erotic in its own unique way. I love the feel as the sweat slowly makes its way through my suit, dripping down my chest and soaking the suit from the top down. At 60 minutes out, I stopped and stared at the water. The sun was full up now. The temp was much warmer. I ventured in the water up to my knees and splashed some on my chest and enjoyed as it tricked down my body. Every sense in me is awake on these runs. I let my hand explore, but not arouse my anatomy. It was sweet.

I started the trek back, occasionally running into the water up to my ankles, enjoying the splash that came with each footstep. The sweat continued to tickle down my chest, teasing me. As I approached the end of the dunes and the start of civilization I encountered more people than on my run out. It was almost 90 minutes later now from my start under a dark sky, my body was feeling really invigorated by the steady pace. A couple of young ladies jogging toward me smiled as we got close. I ran out into the water as we passed, the splashing again making me smile. “Looks like fun” they said as we passed.

At just under two hours (my pace back faster than the run out, cobwebs at the start), I was back to the guard tower, my shirt still hanging there. I stopped and walked a bit, enjoying the feel of my body after a hard workout. I tucked at the waist and stretched my legs. I ventured into the water, up to my waist. I dove a few times and then retreated back to the guard stand. Zach watched from the balcony. I never even thought to look up, so knew nothing of his observation. Cody and Beth were still asleep, or at least not out of bed yet. I climbed into the guard tower and sat, massaging my legs… all the way up.

“Figured you’d want some coffee and water”

The voice startled me as I rested on the guard stand. My hand rubbing the inside of upper legs. I wasn’t really doing anything sexual, but I was enjoying the sensation nonetheless. Zach set two big travel mugs on the stand and a big bottle of water. He climbed up on the stand.

“Wow, this is really awesome” I said back. “Thank you.”

Zach was wearing this really funny swimmer shirt and a blue print Speedo suit. He took off the shirt and threw it over the back of the chair. “Hope you don’t mind me joining you.”

“Never!” I replied. We sat quietly at first, watching the waves come in and the beach slowly get more crowded. Then we ended up having one of the deepest and best conversations of our friendship. We talked about our dreams, our hopes, ourselves. We also discussed our fears, about life and about the future. As close as we were, we became even closer on that lifeguard stand. We faded off to silence, ending just as we began, watching the waves come in.

“Let’s go get breakfast,” Zach broke the silence.

“Yeah, I guess” I replied, wishing the moment would not end. “Plus the guards will probably want their tower back.”

I turned and smiled at Zach. We jumped off the chair and grabbed our shirts, but left them off. I don’t know why, but I grabbed Zach’s hand and pulled him to me and I gave Zach a hug. Not a sexual hug, but an appreciative hug. Still, I could feel him against me. Zach actually held it for a while. We smiled after and he wrapped his arm around my back and we headed back in. To anyone watching, it probably looked really gay, but Zach didn’t care, and that is why he is incredible.

Beth and Cody were on the balcony as we entered. Cody had Beth wrapped in his arms as he stood behind her, his head on her shoulder, and his body wedged in very close, slowly massaging against her. They were gazing at the ocean and did not hear us, Cody in one of his new Tyr suits, and Beth in a two piece. As we got closer, we startled them. Cody tried to hold Beth in place, but she pushed away, leaving Cody standing there. It was clear he was doing much more than just holding Beth, by how he looked in the suit. I kind of felt bad for Cody, having been in that situation before myself, many times.

“Hey, lets get some breakfast” Zach announced, diverting the subject. Cody went off to the bedroom while the rest of us headed into the kitchen.

“Is it too early for beer?” I asked, which got Zach laughing. After all, I had run for two hours.

“Not if you want to be s--tfaced by lunch” Zach replied. I handed Zach a cold one, too. Cody reemerged, same suit on, but clearly in much better shape. Beth smiled at him. Cody took a beer, too.

(Continued next post)

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 05-16-2012 at 03:27 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:03 AM

Default The Final Chapter Continued

__________________________________________________ __________

We had a great day on the beach. Zach and Cody checked out the girls, while I tried to play the part. Beth got into a long discussion about which guys should really wear Speedos, and which guys really are better off in baggy boardies. I have to admit she was point on, although I think all guys look great in briefs. Her general rule of thumb came down to this “if you got abs, you definitely should be in a Speedo.” She and I checked out the guys and I guessed for her which ones were “Speedo guys” and which were not. She said I was pretty right on, for a guy. The coolest part was some “old guy” came running by us. He was really fit, grey haired, lean and muscular. My guess in his fifties. He had a great pace. He looked incredible. “Speedo guy” Beth proclaimed as he passed by. I had to agree. She smiled at him, as did I. He smiled back and waved.

We played beach volleyball, drank beer, and chased each other on the beach. Three college guys in swim briefs and one really cute girl. We got checked out, we got looks, and we got smiles. Beth and Cody took a long couples walk on the beach. They were gone quite a period of time. Zach and I laid out in the sun. It was peaceful.

I don’t know what happened on the walk, but Cody proclaimed that it was the most awesome beach walk he had ever taken. Back at school he increased his swims and his workouts. “Gotta keep my Speedo abs” was his mantra.

Beth and Cody never broke apart. To this day, Cody remains a Speedo guy. And he still has those abs, despite our more aged years.

The end.

Writers note: Thanks to my biggest fans for your ongoing support and private messages of encouragement. You know who you are.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:55 AM

Default The End.....

......sad but inevitable and I think you were right to conclude as you did
(but no final note on Zach - would he still be around ?).
Your sore fingers on the keys can be given a rest (but another story must surely come later ?) and thanks for all the hard work.

Btw, what does an Aztec design look like ?
Old 05-16-2012, 12:52 PM

BRAVO!
STS, your story rocked. Thanks for writing it.