Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2013, 03:34 AM

Default New Member

Hi Speedo guys, funny how I accidentally found your site, I was researching the best new suits for our swim team and ended up on your thread with the chart explaining fabrics and stretch and chlorine resistance, etc. Thanks for the help... so I wandered the forums a bit and realized I am not alone in my "speedo fetish" which I have had since I was a teen on an age group swim club.
I've always been "that one" who goes in the tight speedo (I use that term for briefs, I know it isn't quite proper) but I actually prefer the Dolphins and Sportis. When people wonder why I like the briefs and wear them the answer is "because I can" and if I posted photos here I think you'd like them and agree that I can wear a speedo quite well. For a man in his fifties, you'll agree with my doctor that I'm in better shape than 80% of men half my age. From competitive swimming since I was eight...
Anyway, understand that I am not gay but I admire an excellent physical specimen. I don't mind showing my example off and looking at yours but I don't desire any action. When I'm with my swim team buddies and gals we are not checking each other out, as far as I can tell, we're adults and we've seen it all before, we are what we are and we don't care. Not that I mind anyone staring, they are welcome to look at me all they want, if it's my swimsuit and it's wet clinging shape they're focusing on, I don't care!
At this site I mostly like the talk about acceptance of the speedo in public, my two cents worth will be that "if you look good in one, wear it proudly. If you don't look good in one, don't wear one in public because it disgusts people to the point that they hate the whole concept. If you're a competitive swimmer you may prefer to wear one even if you don't look good in it, which happens of course, not all swimmers have great bods. I think you should wear it in practice and competition if you want, because wearing jammers doesn't make you look any better..."
I'm all for re-popularizing the speedo style swim brief and dispelling any ridiculous notions that only gay men wear them.
So. Keep up the good work, looks like you all have fun here. If any of my ranting ever offends you, I'm sorry, I just tell it like it is, I respect freedom of speech and religion and sexual orientation, I always try to be tolerant of anything except hatred and racism. Moderators, by all means feel free to edit anything I do here without hesitation or explanation, it's your job and I respect that.
Thanks for having me in your club. By the way, I'm 5'11", 166# wear a size 32 and my time in the short course fifty yard freestyle is 25.8 seconds. Which ranks me second in the state in the 50-54 age group. Sure most fifteen year olds can beat me, even a few girls, but I tell them to send me a postcard in forty years telling me how fast they are then. It isn't very common, you know... how many Masters are there here? How many swimmers, then?
Old 09-03-2013, 05:06 AM

I swam in school tho not competitively. Was a redcross lvl 6... I'm probably the least attractive on the forum although very active and remotely in shape...

Welcome
Old 09-03-2013, 08:36 AM

If you are straight and wear speedos among other men wearing speedos there is nothing wrong if you look but don't touch, admire without lust.

Welcome to the site, be happy to find your place here among the speedo, fitness and fabric technology obsessed.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:19 PM

Smile good post and stats.

Welcome - wish to take you up on "if I posted photos here".