Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2012, 03:21 AM

Default Short Shorts On The Way Back!!!

Not Speedos, butt (pun intended) another fetish for "abbreviated" clothes:

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/gay-...rt-shorts.html

California Dolphin
Old 09-03-2012, 02:05 PM

Default trends......

Well, I hope so but a few "old faithfuls" appear in there (and I mean OLD) and I remember using the 4th pic to illustrate a point some while back (a guy out shopping in his local mall but I forget the exact thread on that occasion).
Old 09-06-2012, 03:08 PM

Default contrast

http://endless-pulchritude.tumblr.com/image/30093090699

The spectator and the athlete - good to see that the old split sides have not disappeared.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:45 PM

Those split-side shorts are hot. Many years ago - late 80s/early 90s - Adidas made such shorts with an outer shell that was so light and airy the lightest breeze would lift the panels. I remember being in a college stadium one day when guys and girls were just hanging around sunbathing and such - I was several rows below a group of guys standing and talking, one wearing those Adidas shorts. Looking up at them, the breeze had lifted the panel's on the guy's shorts, completely exposing the white inner liner and its bulging contents to my view. It was so erotic to see a dude so exposed... I immediately hurried to a nearby "Stripe 3" Adidas store to purchase some, which I still have today....
Old 09-06-2012, 08:57 PM

Nike has two styles as short as those in the photo in black. I saw them at the outlet I recently visited. US $24.99.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:47 PM
Speedo Member

Cool It's about time!

I have never given in to the fashion of knee-length "shorts." The longest I have are lower-thigh, because that's just all I could find.

I have a bright yellow pair of running shorts that I made side-split by (carefully) removing the seam. They look great, can't tell they are altered, and wear well. I run/jog on business trips all the time, and work out in them at the gym where I get some looks and the occasional OMG stare from a younger person, but who cares?

Also, wear boxer shorts as outerwear to the bank, grocery, Homo Depot, etc.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:51 AM

Default alteration

Interesting - to what extent up to the waist band do you remove the thread of the side seam?
Put me right on this but are not the Adidas and other splits for runners constructed with a slight fabric overlap at the open sides ?
Old 09-07-2012, 02:58 AM

I had several pairs of worn out jeans that I decided to make into cut offs. So I chopped them off a bit over 1/2 way up from the knees (which is as high as I can go without exposing the bottom of the pockets).

I've been casually wearing them out in public for about a year and they look and feel great.

No derogatory looks or comments either!!!

CD
Old 09-07-2012, 04:04 AM

Default shortened

Whenever I see the cut-off denims in hot weather it always seems to be the girls now who have taken over the fashion which could be more readily seen amongst the boys a few years back.
Do you go for new leg hemlines or prefer the frayed look ?
(and determining the correct height of cut at the base of bum cheeks is important I feel).
Old 09-07-2012, 03:33 PM

A few years back we had a construction guy working on the house, he had one of those incredible natural builds, probably about .0005% body fat, and thankfully he wore obscenely short cutoffs. Literally his balls hung out of them, he was totally at ease, happy with that. He'd even go down to the liquor store deli to buy lunch wearing those tiny obscene cut offs. He wasn't all just good looks, he was a real good, competent worker.