Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2018, 10:54 AM
Speedo Member

Default Small package

I love wearing Speedos, even if I don't necessarily fill them out up front very well. I have a great body. However, often when I'm on the beach if there's another man in his Speedos he is usually obviously out packing me. This even happened with some much smaller Asian guys who had bigger bulges than me at Disney World.

To be honest, I find it erotic and freeing. All men are different and I think it's sexy when we are able to see all of each other.

I also like being brave on the beach and showing all the smaller guys out there that they too could wear a speedo.

Does anyone else get a kick out of being brave enough to show their less than impressive package?
Old 03-24-2018, 11:32 AM

They say if you've got it flaunt it, but if you haven't got much you can be more confident of not bursting out of a really small bikini brief. You are free to explore the really tiny bikinis, if you have a nice ass too you can go for thongs that are virtual rather than actual in their coverage. Go and have a look on the Koalaswim.com website.
http://www.koalaswim.com/Bikinis_c_18.html

Celebrate being who you are, stand up and be wonderful.

You should of course ensure that what you wear is suitable for where you are going.
Old 03-24-2018, 12:11 PM
Speedo Member

Well my smaller cock and balls would certainly fit in those suits! However, I much prefer the traditional Speedo, even if I don't fill it out like the men I look up to! I'll try to get on later today and post a picture, it's not like I'm minuscule or anything, just most men have bigger balls and a better package.
Old 03-24-2018, 12:27 PM

I'm not suggesting you go directly from 2" speedos to Koala's products for your local swimming pool but there's plenty of skimpier designs in between for you to explore and enjoy, getting skimpier as you gain confidence.

The late chat show host and boarding school teacher Russel Harty put on his schools Shakespeare play one year, the headmaster's wife attended the dress rehearsal and saw all the boys in their costumes which included tights.
After the dress rehearsal was finished the headmaster's wife asked to address the caste. She told the boys that in future they must wear jock straps under their tights. A small unbroken voice came from the back of the caste "Does that that include those with small parts ?"

PS A swim brief with a pouch can be designed to push forward and present your package. The classic Speedo racing brief and it's competirors is from a design called the smooth front bikini which flattens and smooth's over the package, so if you wish to present what you have look for pouch briefs and bikinis.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 03-24-2018 at 12:31 PM.
Old 03-24-2018, 03:04 PM

Default Seobean

Suits branded Seobean are made for your body. Good quality, low price. Check Amazon or ebay. I've had good luck getting them shipped out of China to my home in the US in 2-3 weeks
Old 03-24-2018, 09:35 PM
Speedo Member

Default Here is a pic

I have uploaded a picture and here is the link. It's not like I'm the smallest man ever, it's just that my smaller balls don't really fill out the Speedos like I see some men do. I am proud of the body I've earned!

Speedos https://imgur.com/gallery/zq0DY
Old 03-24-2018, 10:31 PM

You look great in that red swimsuit misteranonymous!!
Old 03-24-2018, 10:33 PM

Nice photo and nice body, but those speedos are a size too big and you will look better in a European 2" style than an American 5" style.
Of course you'll look even better in a Japanese 1" style bikini brief.

There is more stretch in Lycra fabrics than endurance fabrics and you should downsize and try Lycra.
Old 03-24-2018, 11:15 PM
Speedo Member

I agree, I think you look great in your speedo.
Old 03-25-2018, 02:53 AM
Speedo Member

Default Here is another pic

I think it's even more obviously small in bikinis! Am I wing?

https://imgur.com/gallery/NHrar