Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > Mens Lycra - Buy or Sell
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2019, 09:25 PM

Red face Cheeky swimsuit with strings

my new favorite for swimming laps in as they have strings you can pull tight. Also cover a lot less then a speedo but can be worn anywhere!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cheeky-Sexy-Swimsuit-with-string-Men-Swimming-Bikini-Mens-Swimwear/223690028674?hash=item3414f6f682:m:mZ_pecZta3zKewp yYD2w2FQ&var=522408295674
Old 11-06-2019, 01:16 PM

How do they do on turns? Are they snug to your skin? I like the styling, they look quiet comfortable. Do you have any self pics? And the price point is great!!
Old 11-10-2019, 01:04 AM

They do great on turns. I'd even dive in wearing these and not think twice since you can tie these tight. No pictures of myself wearing them yet as i'm still trying to drop a few more pounds. I have lost over 40 pounds in the last 4-5 months but got off track the last 3 weeks and havent swam laps in them. once i drop a few more pounds maybe i'll post a few pics.
Old 12-16-2019, 07:59 PM

Red face cheeky swimsuit with strings

Iv'e worn a cheeky spandex, royal blue colored swimsuit with side strings and that swimsuit fit really nice. I thought they were woman's bikini bottoms at first, but found out they were for men. They were like brief style Speedo swim briefs and fully lined inside with white lycra nylon. That spandex material really felt soft and snug also making me very aroused. I wore them at a swim club one summer and found out this was a nudist swim club for men, when told that my swimsuit had to come off before using the swimming pool. I stood in the dressing room still in my cheeky spandex blue swim briefs with the side strings securely tied and having a healthy outlined hard on in them. I was too bashful to get naked, as this was one of my first time with nude guys in a nudist facility, when an older member said he'll help me out of those tight bottoms. I now realized the side strings weren't just for show, when he slowly untied the side strings and that clinging spandex cheeky swimsuit would press closer in my rear and would really tickle my hard penis. He said they often go through this routine when new guys come in wearing tight sexy swimwear, full spandex summer bodysuits or singlets and too embarrassed to bare it all, so we strip them naked, taking us some time while they'll soon overcome their nakedness, so don't be embarrassed loosing that sexy tight swimsuit and baring it all including your erection, as he then untied the front drawstrings. I must say it was a beautiful feeling ,while he pulled and tugged on my all untied dangling side and front drawstrings on the cheeky swimsuit. Slowly,he was stripping it off, when the white nylon fully lined inside could be now seen, as the royal blue outside material would disappear with the TYR brand logo. He kept giving me encouragement reminding me not to be bashful once I'm naked and being erect. Soon he had that snug fitting swimsuit down and off me as the other naked guys would see all of me in the nude. They all enjoyed seeing that cheeky swimsuit side strings being untied, then the drawstring now all dangling, as the senior member stripped it off me. Wearing a sexy and cheeky swimsuit with side strings that really fits quite well, but not too easy being stripped off and introduced to nude swimming
Old 01-20-2021, 05:50 AM
Speedo Member

Default Cheeky G-string and swimwear

Well , I also love to wear the mens cheeky underwear style and for this i always prefer the covermale brand. I love the swimwear you share with and also try it. Mens g-string is my favorite underwear style but i face the difficulty to found in cheeky .Share some suggestion if you have.
Old 10-22-2021, 04:56 AM
Speedo Member

Woww, its look amazing on you. I also love to wear the string underwear its uplift my confidence and also give me sexy look as well.