Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2016, 01:43 PM

Default Age and sexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dolphin
Here's are two questions I've been curious about asking all guys who actually wear (or like seeing other guys who wear) speedos and short shorts.

What is your age?

What is your sexuality -IE- Str8, Gay, Bi, etc.?

California Dolphin

Straight, but girly - I love the colours and sensuality of feminine clothes, but have never been sexually attracted to men. I happily wear frilly panties and side ties, and love the feel of wearing a micro-skirt. I find men's swimwear dull - plucking up courage to try on some bikinis bottoms for this summer's beachwear!
Old 07-16-2016, 02:08 PM

I am gay and 26
Old 04-23-2017, 07:20 PM

31 and straight, but I've had a thing for speedos for awhile!
Old 04-29-2017, 04:27 PM

I am gay and 55. Have worn speedos all my life.
Old 05-03-2017, 05:48 PM

Smile Still wearing speedos

I'm a bit older now, but still wear speedo swimsuits, they do fit well and feel great. I like the bright colors and the new materials. They do make nice summer underwear too. I do have several pairs including some older ones that are still good condition and also fit nicely.
Old 05-06-2017, 07:00 PM

31 and gay.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:39 AM

62, straight.

I got my first Speedo at about age 10 when I was forced to join the swim team to really learn how to swim. I got it in the team color - solid red. I then would buy my own suits. All I've ever worn was Speedo style.

I think some of the older Speedos had more like 4" sides. Then they got to 3", and some guys got them undersized which made the whole thing smaller due to stretch. The older material was more nylon like, less lycra.

I got my last actual Speedo in 1990, then moved on to better/smaller brands. I tried on my first .5" side suit in the late 1970s, loved the style, but the print was horrible, so I passed on it, and waited for the swimsuit world to catch up to me. I got my first string-side suit in 1982 (Diva). I've had suits by Male Power, Gazelle, Skinz, and so on.

I've moved on to smaller suits now, and prefer ones with front contour. I'm doing thongs and g-strings where permissible now, but have conservative suits as back-up, and even own a set of shorts (gasp!).

Writing this reminded me of one odd thing. As a teen and young adult I used to wear a jock under the Speedo. I guess I felt I needed protection, from what or why, I don't know. I know part of it was the embarrassment of getting out of the water with the clingy Speedo showing all my bits in great detail, and the jock hid some of that. But the straps always popped out and had to be re-tucked in. Finally, my girlfriend said, "Lose the jock, man!". I said I would if she would wear it for me, and she did once, so I've been jockless ever since. Ah the strange stuff we've done.
Old 05-29-2017, 02:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

My uncle is a bit younger than you and he was also a swimmer. He told me a lot of guys wore jocks (swim jocks) under their speedos in the 60s and early 70s. His dad told him he needed it. Speedos then were typically a bit looser nylon and the bits did show. Somewhere here a while back there was a thread on jocks under speedos. It was largely for modesty and especially if you got a boner or semi.
Old 05-29-2017, 03:54 PM

Hey, I'm 29 and gay. However, like many others on here I'm not 100% one way, and I do find myself oddly attracted to some women... definitely wouldn't say I was bisexual though. Definitely gay! Go figure!

Loved speedos for as long as I remember but during my mid teens, opted for shorts as I was self-conscious and was worried in case I didn't 'measure up'. Grew out of that, thank goodness, and now wear my speedo briefs with pride.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:50 PM

1st post

30 and straight... though I do know what a good looking dude looks like

been hard on speedos easily since I was a pre teen, women in bikinis have always been a fetish for me, so I guess im "showing" something in return by wearing speedos... plus briefs are just an incredibly comfy design