Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Speedo Member

Default How long for Aussiebum Shipping to U.S

How long does it usually take to get a suit from Aussiebum as I live in the U.S. I ordered and got a confirmation it was sent on the 13th.Yes I am very Impatient
Old 03-23-2012, 05:42 PM

Default delivery asap

Ten days have passed - give it 14 and then send AB an Email if no delivery
Old 03-23-2012, 11:33 PM

Default two weeks is normal

I have ordered from Aussiebum and from Funky Trunks. Both from Australia. Both ran a solid two weeks. The wait is worth it, and it makes ripping the package open a whole lot more fun.....the one the suits come in, not the one they cover... :-)
Old 03-24-2012, 04:26 AM

Mine arrived in CA in about a week.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Speedo Member

Well its been 3 weeks since I ordered my Aussiebum and it still hasn't arrived.
I have done some google searches and found other people have waited as long as 4 to 6 weeks for it to arrive,As this is due to customs holding on to the product.They are offering free air shipping now and the package cannot be tracked.I just hope I'm not one of the ones to wait 6 weeks till it gets here as this is pretty ridiculous of a time frame to wait for anything ordered online.Honestly I would have paid the extra cash for the faster shipping if I would've known.I'm not bad mouthing Aussiebum here at all as they do state on the site that It could be held up in customs and the time frame could be 6 weeks and its out of their hands once it leaves.But just imagine If I had to return it for any reason and have to wait more multiple weeks.When I ordered from them years ago I got product within a week when they didn't offer free shipping.Who knows it could show up tommorrow.I hope!!

Last edited by skippy : 04-03-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:52 PM

Default AB

Yes - far too long. Do you know the Governor's office for your State where you can demand an explanation of how and when the goods importation laws
are applied to citizens who await a small innocuous package from a friendly country? (there must be a centre of distibution somewhere operated by the US Mail Service for sorting foreign post ). Is there a declaration to be made by AB upon despatch and is it critical that the right words are used on that to achieve some speed of delivery to the purchaser? (It does seem from the replies you have had here that the impositions of bureaucracy differ from state to state to achieve or not achieve a simple objective).