Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2019, 04:28 AM
StrawberryBoards

Default Swimming with Injury

I messed up my ankle playing basketball and have been wondering if anyone has experience doing laps with some sort of leg flotation so you can just paddle with your arms. Any recommendations for specific products and/or techniques?
Old 06-17-2019, 07:46 AM

A neoprene ankle support should work in water and support your injured ankle while you swim:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RDX-Neopr...sL_lBGwG0GrR9A

If you are doing lane swimming you should own a pull buoy anyway, place it between your thighs it's buoyancy floats up your hips and legs in the correct swimming position so you can swim while letting your legs and feet drag behind you:
https:// http://www.allensswimwear.co.uk/fini...-10503650.html

While you are buying a pull board get a kick board too for when your ankle gets better: https://www.allensswimwear.co.uk/are...ack-white.html

Pull buoys and kick boards are standard equipment for club swimmers, once you can reach the distance you want to do start using them for a few lengths each swim to improve your style.
There are loads of brands and designs available for you to choose from online and locally.
Old 06-17-2019, 08:10 AM
StrawberryBoards

Thanks a bunch dude; great info
Old 06-17-2019, 10:38 PM
Speedo Member

Floating fins can also help lift your feet, but they may annoy your ankle.

You could do pull sets with paddles if you have the arm/shoulder strength. (Don't injure your shoulders!)

I did a year of swim drills without using my right arm after a nasty case of swimmer's shoulder. (Inflamed supraspinatus tendon.) One-arm drills. Lots of kicking with a kick board and fins. Kicking on my back. Damn my legs got strong!
Old 06-23-2019, 07:41 PM

Unhappy swimming with injury

I liked your stories and remedies for swimming with injuries. I did have an injury while swimming in the pool. My left ankle was twisted and a slight bruise on my hip, but was well covered under my favorite bright red tight fitting TYR swimsuit. As a precaution, I was taken to a local hospital ER, just in my red swimsuit, outlining all my lower assets. My cousin went with me for support. While in the ER, lying on the gurney, I had an unexpected erection, seeing those pretty nurse tending to my injury. The bad news came, when told I will have to stay overnight for further x rays and treatment. I did feel some what sore, yet sexually aroused when told by a pretty nurse that my swimsuit will have to come off, while still wearing my tight red TYR swim briefs in the ER with my cousin watching and seeming to enjoy my medical plight. Soon the intern came in with a long white gown to cover me up once naked, as the attending nurse told me not to be ashamed nor embarrassed having an erection under my swimsuit. Before I realized, both the nurse and intern were trying to strip off my clinging TYR swim briefs, but they too snug, so there I was lying on the ER gurney still in red swim briefs with a full hard on and savoring the soft snug swimsuit while it was still on me. My cousin continued watching my plight with a big smile, as the nurse had hospital shears and gently stretched the clinging waist band of my red suit with the dangling untied draw strings and began slowly cutting it apart at the waist. I could feel the tight lycra nylon material separate with my full hard on still encased in it. That certainly tickled me, as I childishly yelped once both sides were cut apart. The other nurse would gently peel the cut, tight red material off my hard penis, now standing at attention. My cousin continued watching my medical plight and glad it wasn't him, as he was still in his sexy tight green speedo under his shorts. A few minutes later, the nurse and intern gently rolled me on my side, seeing the cut swimsuit still snug between my rear buns. The nurse would carefully pull and tug the clinging red material out of my crotch, as I felt the soft snug red lycra nylon slowly slip away. Now I was totally naked with a full erection standing at attention, when I was quickly covered in the long white gown, then seeing my cut up tight wet red TYR swimsuit drop to the floor. It was a very arousing time having my well fitting swimsuit cut off by these pretty nurses, yet I hope it doesn't happen to any of our friends at the swim club, my cousin included.