Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2019, 12:17 PM

Default Stunning suit underwater.

Just enjoyed sharing a lane with an unknown but very sexy bod wearing this amazing suit, wonderful to swim both alongside and behind!
https://www.nabaiji.co.uk/100-mens-p...and-id_8387980
Old 07-21-2019, 08:38 PM

They look good Dean, but what were you wearing and did he notice you too ?
Old 07-21-2019, 08:45 PM

Default Lightspeed

Funky Trunks Lightspeed, patterned in brilliant blue. Easily spotted underwater. https://www.funkytrunks.com/21537-th...lightspeed.jpg
Old 07-21-2019, 09:49 PM

Wow! great design, I bet you look good in them, and I'd swim with you any day.
Old 01-03-2020, 08:24 PM

Default Desmiit

Saw such a sexy suit on the beach today. Fit body inside these from Desmiit - or something really similar n style and colour. Does anyone know of something similar in another brand? Does anyone know anything about Desmiit?
https://www.amazon.com/JINZFJG-SX-Sw...07NVHPD89?th=1
Old 01-04-2020, 05:33 AM

Default Desmiit

I used to wear Desmiit suits for lap swimming for hundreds of kilometers of swimming. They have been my favorite for quite awhile. They feel great but were of the brief (very low waist) type, not the square cut.

Quality is great and the cut is very good for me. Extremely comfortable but went through 1 suit every month or so of daily swimming. Still not too bad for 10 dollars I think.

As for the New Zeland suit of the OP I have one but never swam in it. Much sturdier with less give than Desmiit. Will try it in the pool eventually.
Old 01-04-2020, 06:59 PM

Default Desmiid

How can you go through a suit in a month - does the material wear out or the seams give in? Is this because the quality of poor? Is the chlorine in your pool strong? I can wear suits out but in a year - but then I dont swim every day.
Old 01-05-2020, 06:58 AM

I guess lots of chlorine, lower quality materials and/or misuse.
I just rinse my suits right after every swim while taking a shower. No soap or anything, just rinse with warm shower water then roll the suit into my towel after dressing, until I get back home to hang dry.

So probably the really big part of this is I like them snug enough that my body parts don't move around while swimming. That kind of stretches the material so its the material itself that lets go. Seams are always fine when I throw away a suit, its just the material that loses elasticity and stays stretched so the areas that are stretched become more see through and ''unsupportive''.

Probably some people would still use the suits more than I do but for 10$ I just switch colors or designs.

And NSA or Yingfa suits seem to be better than Desmiit as far as durability. I do close to 2 months with them. Still not much but price/durability ratio is also similar at 15$ per suit.
Old 01-05-2020, 07:53 AM

Default desmiit

I don't do much more than you with my suits after swimming. I like your ideas and suspect I would enjoy seeing you in those tight suits. I will try for a pair of Desmiits somehow, just for fun.
Old 01-05-2020, 07:12 PM

The neighbours will notice if you cut the lawn in Desmiit bikini briefs. No telling what they'll do if you wear a Desmiit thong.