Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2014, 12:03 PM

Default Do you wear your speedo as underwear all the time?

I love wear speedo or compression shorts as my underwear all the time even sleeping. I love the feeling when I wear them. I haven't wear ordinary cotton underwear a long time. Is there anyone like me to wear speedo all the time?
Old 01-26-2014, 01:56 PM

I once tried to sleep in a swimsuit but in the middle of the night I had to take it off' because I felt uncomfortable. maybe because my skin "prefers" cotton when sleeping. never tried them as underwear.
but I think it's great if someone likes to do it! it's looks very sexy, and for many it makes them feel good.
I prefer to sleep with sexy underwear than speedos, but it's my choice.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:32 PM

Default commando

Sleeping is surely the one part of the day when complete freedom from any restriction is available so it's nothing for me.
Old 01-26-2014, 04:00 PM

I do this pretty regularly...the only catch is sometimines the suit doesnt wick moisture from sweat glands in the groin area so it works less well actually in hot, humid weather.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:14 PM

Default I did this last night

Its cold here and my choice for the night was a vintage pair of "Islander" swim briefs in bright red, once marketed by Kmart. My other option was a pair of purple Adidas briefs, but I thought they were just a bit TOO snug for the night. I put the red Islanders on with a pair of flannel sleep pants over, and quickly fell asleep.

At about 4 AM, I woke up with a really nice semi-erection, as I often do. This often ends up as play ime for me, and my erection was feeling pretty good under the slick-feeling red swimsuit. An interestesting way to determine if I have made the right selection for the night is to very gently stroke myself through the briefs, using just the tips of my fingers from base to glans. Surely, I made the right choice last night. This is where the slick-and-smooth fabrics, really show their stuff.

Interestingly, I did this for a while just maintaining the nice semi, while checking out the sensitivity of various areas as I gently stroked. This in itself is great fun, and makes a cold night in bed really worthwhile. Then I just slowly drifed back to sleep again. By then, I had completely forgotten about the cold weather.

I woke up this morning around 7 AM still with a smile on my face...even thopugh technically nothing really happened, the whole experience was immensely sweet and enjoyable. How guys do not take advantage of their bodies in this sweet-and-wonderful way, I cannot imagine.

I hopt this note stimulates each of you to run some experiments with suits as sleepwear and having fun with the idea on your own. Maybe you can report back here as to how your experiments worked out and how it all turned out for you.

Sebbie.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:03 PM

Default Another night: Another suit!

Well, last night I went with the purple Adidas suit that I had not chosen for the previous night's wear. This suit is a little, errr, bigger, than I normally like to wear, with a 34-inch waist and about 3-inch sides. There are four vertical white stripes on either side anainst the bright purple color, all with a white Adedas logo embroidered (not a sticker) on the right side. Its a great looking suit that would be a popular choice for a competitive swimmer.

The suit is in good condition but fits a little looser than my smaller-and-tighter Sporti, Seobean or Aqux suits. I pulled on the suit and pulled my flannel sleeping pants over. It has been a very cold night and I was quickly off to sleep, while feeling pretty comfy.

This time, I ended up going into a lighter sleep in the wee morning hours and then woke up completely at about 2:30 pm. Whenever I wake up at night I always first check to see what my penis has been up to, and how it is feeling about the situation it is currently in. It was clear last night that this was a very happy situation. My penis had expanded to the point where it was turgid but not rock-hard. It was just cooling it, enjoying itself. I didn't think the cloth in the Adidas was going to be as comfortable or as easy on the touch as my previous night's choice, but it was. I played around for awhile just maintaining the tugidity at a comfortable but not overbearing level, and then sloly driftred off to sleep again, happy that my penis was having sugh a comfortable night.

Every suit in my collection provides new opportunities for sleeping, and for play at night. It depends on the noght. Sometimes my body telly me it wants a smaller, snugger, tighter suit; sometimes something that fits a bit bigger and looser, but either can be a lot of fun.

For those of you with collections of suits, this is one way to make use of your collection in an enjoyable fashion. For those of you with sleping partners there are some real possibilities also.

I also think back to when I was only 12 or 13 years old, and in the early stages of exploring the sensations my body was capable of producing. I wish that I would have had access to some of these suits when I was that age, but that easily could have been overwhelming!

All the best with your suits!

Sebbie
Old 01-28-2014, 08:30 PM

Smile sleep in speedos

I wear speedos as underwear all the time and sleep in them. Speedos make me feel so good wearing them all the time and my friends want to see what color i'm wearing each day.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:52 AM

While I love my speedos they are too much to sleep in. Either I sleep in skimpy soft bikinis or with nothing on.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:10 AM

Default sleeping

Yes - commando between the sheets has to be the most comfortable
Old 08-10-2014, 09:27 PM

I also wear speedos all the time as underwear. After several surgeries for hernias and abdomen (scar tissue), I have worn Skinz brand rio swimwear for several years. Low cut swimwear does not rub my scars and was the choice my doctors suggested. That was some 20 years ago.