Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2020, 01:34 AM
Speedo Member

Default Multi colored vs. single colored

Was just curious how many of you like the suits that are bright colored or multi colored as opposed to the more traditional single colored like black or red? Skinzwear has some really awesome multi colored fabric choices and I especially like the thin skinz materials.
Old 07-18-2020, 03:27 PM

Default Bright small colours.

Many young guys don't really like the outline of their bulge to show but training in a small suit is still a good option. The patterns on FunkyTrunks are bright and split into many small patterns. This works like camouflage and almost completely hides the bulge from many angles, although from the side you still see the outline - but the wearer never sees that angle themselves. This is particularly interesting because FunkyTrunks come with instructions to be put on like a dance belt, with everything (yes everything) arranged as it would do naturally if you were doing a handstand naked. Unlike Speedos everything is held in place the whole time you swim so when you get out you dont have to adjust - cool. But it is the pattern that works best. You need to try it to see what I mean.
Old 07-18-2020, 03:39 PM

Nearly everyone starts exploring their speedo side in plain black swim briefs. Many men don't go beyond this point but some discover the joys of different designs, skimpier suits and bolder brighter colours and patterns.
With a swim brief as your canvas there is no end to how you can express yourself. You can demonstrate your individuality or join the team.
Choose your swim briefs to match your mood, to complement your skin colour or to clash with everything and rebel.
Get yourself some candy pink Aussibums and race past the homophobes as they plod up and down the pool in their boardshorts, get right in their faces.

Or you could go to the light side and experiment with white, ice blue and thin yellow fabrics and see just how much translucency or transparency you can get away with.

It's all fun.
Old 07-22-2020, 11:23 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Tnline

I have a LOT of Skinz suits with a mix of solid colors from traditional black through pink. Many of my suits are patterns as they offer a variety of options.
Old 07-24-2020, 01:16 AM
Speedo Member

I saw a young black swimmer in a black brief with about 25% of the pattern patches of bright color. Looked really cool on him, since the at a distance all you saw was the pattern of color. Didn't look revealing in any way, just gem like.
Old 07-24-2020, 02:24 AM

Not really a fan of wild colors and patterns. To me, solid color suits just tend to complement the male physique more. Obviously I'm fine with whatever lets you express yourself the best though.
Old 07-24-2020, 02:05 PM

Tend to have solid colour if swimming laps, though more likely to be blue, or even green, think somewhere there is yellow. But if on holiday will use multi colour. Sorry I am quite conservative in style, Speedo, Adidas, Arena or even older style Hom.
Old 07-27-2020, 09:44 PM
Speedo Member

Default Colors and Pattern for Me

I prefer to wear micros-suits (1/2 back or less with push out pouch) thongs, g-strings when I can't be nude. As a matter of fact, I often opt for a pouch on my manhood rather than flopping around.
I like to have a selection of colors and patterns. The colors and patterns are fun and let me express myself, such as a neon blue and hot pink floral. I also like that they do break up the image
For this reason I buy most my micro-suits and thongs from BeachnDance.com. They have the best selection of fabrics I have found. I wish they made g-strings so my last g-string purchase was from Skinswear, the M55 sheer Stuffit Pouch ThinSkinz Neon Dali.
I do have solid thong from Joe Snyder but it is not my favorite and wear it when doing yard work.