Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2024, 05:33 PM

After a week of storms that dipped us back into winter the sun has come out at last, warm enough to wear just shorts and a tee shirt, so it will soon be time to get back on the beaches, to the lakes and outdoor pools.
Speedos and other brief swimwear become a thing again!
Old 04-06-2024, 05:21 PM
Speedo Member

Default Dead site

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
I see I had 300 posts since 2011. I see we are all from November or December 2011, with over 300 posts each. It used to be busy and fun but now this site is dead.
If you click on Calendar, you will see we are still in 2016, the last time the site was updated?

Just go to UserCP, click on the last item Attachments and delete your photos, as most guys did already, then forget about it.
I’d agree .. the site is almost dead … hardly breathing …. I think it’s partly. Because the site falls between two stools … there is the (imho) … nice discussion side about styles , places to go , real experiences and then there is the ( imho) rather immature masturbatory side with peoples fantasies being portrayed as real events . So it’s neither one thing nor the other …. Just saying’
Old 04-07-2024, 04:48 PM
Speedo Member

I'm not quite ready to give up, yet. I check in every couple weeks, and about half the time, the site is down. On other times, I have to click through the warnings about the site being "not secure" because it doesn't have the certificate that enables https (and those are free at most web hosting companies).
Old 04-07-2024, 08:26 PM
Speedo Member

I check in pretty regularly also. I've always enjoyed reading others views, opinions, experiences, etc. Maybe I need to start doing a better job of posting my own reviews about some of my suits.
Old 04-08-2024, 10:58 AM

I look in every day and the site has never gone down.
I do use Firefox.

We had a succession of storms for the past year with very few sunny days between them, it's been a rotten year for either camping or going to the beach.
I spent 3 days in a tent at the end of August in sight of the distant sea listening to the rain and reading until my eyes wouldn't focus, I went to the tank museum on one wet day and looked at tanks indoors. It wasn't a speedo trip.
Old 04-08-2024, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluethongguy
I'm not quite ready to give up, yet. I check in every couple weeks, and about half the time, the site is down. On other times, I have to click through the warnings about the site being "not secure" because it doesn't have the certificate that enables https (and those are free at most web hosting companies).

The site is broken, has been for YEARS. If you only go to mensswimsuitboard.com it says Service Temporarily Unavailable. You have to go to this longer URL to get in mensswimsuitboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1
Then you find no one else has posted anything anyway
Old 04-15-2024, 02:52 PM

After a nice weekend but not yet good enough for the beach here in England we're experiencing high winds and snow on the hills. It's simply not speedo weather, bring me sunshine.

This site has only occasionally broken down and then for short periods, I fear the fault is at your server!