Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2019, 01:11 PM
Speedo Member

Post G strings for men

On my recent birthday, my wife gifted me mens g-string. It was a surprise gift. I wasn't expecting such a gift. She bought it from Mensuas. It was amazing. It was so comfortable and relaxing wearing g-string. My wife liked it on me. The fabric was so soft. Now, I wear it every day. I use it as everyday wear. It gives proper support and coverage. It gives minimal coverage, covering the package properly. There are different colors and styles anybody can go with. What did your wife gift you on your recent birthday?
Old 07-20-2019, 02:38 AM

clicked on the link and there are lots on here. which one did she get you???
Old 07-20-2019, 06:08 AM
Speedo Member

https://www.mensuas.com/otzi-otk022-...turquoisewhite

She brought me this one dude
Old 07-27-2019, 12:56 AM

I like the cut/style of that thong!!! Shes got good taste.

I dont think my wife has ever purchased a thong for me but encourages me to wear them as well as wear my speedos when swimming. She even noticed one of the ladies watching me swim laps in my tiny speedo. She said out loud dang he's gorgeous and then said thats my husband!!!
Old 09-25-2019, 04:21 AM
Speedo Member

Post vega1210

Well! I think you must be considering it thong but it is g-string. Still, thanks for checking it out.
I know! but, I think if you show her these collections she might love it.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:13 AM
Speedo Member

For my last birthday my GF bought me 3 white JS Bulge Thongs, 3 red Alter Lateral Flash one-sided thongs and a Koala Happy Boy Thong!

I’m a lucky guy!
Old 10-14-2019, 06:36 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotbunz1969
For my last birthday my GF bought me 3 white JS Bulge Thongs, 3 red Alter Lateral Flash one-sided thongs and a Koala Happy Boy Thong!

I’m a lucky guy!

You are lucky in deed! That KoalaSwim Happy Boy Thong should be quite the stimulator for you!!! Happy, indeed! I'll be interested to hear more about what you think of it after you wear it a bit!

If you are not accustomed to it, I would recommend wearing the ring separately under your every day clothes or when you are around the house to get used to it. It will be a whole different level when you wear it out into public and just have that little bit of additional spandex covering you up!
Old 10-17-2019, 07:53 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMusik
You are lucky in deed! That KoalaSwim Happy Boy Thong should be quite the stimulator for you!!! Happy, indeed! I'll be interested to hear more about what you think of it after you wear it a bit!

If you are not accustomed to it, I would recommend wearing the ring separately under your every day clothes or when you are around the house to get used to it. It will be a whole different level when you wear it out into public and just have that little bit of additional spandex covering you up!

We took all 7 new suits on holiday with us shortly after my Birthday and I got to wear them all.

I wore one of the white JS’s to the pool once or twice but we soon decided it became just a little bit too sheer when wet and with the c-ring I was wearing under it I got a tad too much attention, so after that they became underwear and I stuck with the Happy Boy Thong for around the pool and the Alter suits for the beach. (Most of the time wearing the Happy Boys secret underneath!)

This isn’t the first time I’ve worn this style of Koala suit, I have about 10 others from various makers and ALWAYS find them very stimulating to wear in public. I love the fact nobody else knows your wearing such a unique suit or the secret of how it is held together, except that is of course unless you deliberately choose to show them!

The only reason my GF bought me it was because she loves snake skin print and couldn’t find any other style of suit in that print. To say she was a little surprised when I suggested I wear it instead of the white JS would be an understatement! I’d only ever worn a suit in this style in private with her and she loved it, but as the only other suits I had with me were red, one-sided thongs, (not really suitable for the pool either,) I had little choice.

It was a great holiday and We loved every minuet we spent out by the pool!!! I’m not sure if anybody around us noticed my style of suit even when I did lay out in such a way it became very obvious!