Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2017, 03:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

So saddened by this, Ryan. We are all praying for you. You are way too young to have this beat you. Please give it your best fight!
Old 11-01-2017, 02:38 AM

Ryan - I am shocked to hear this news. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Every day there are new discoveries and new treatments targeting specific cancer cells, etc. Maybe, just maybe - I will keep hoping, for your sake and so many others. I hope it comforts you to know your stories have brought comfort and enjoyment to so many others. Keep swimming, my dear friend.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:33 PM

I'm sad to hear about your situation. You've always had a knack for telling these stories. I hope you will pull through.
Old 05-22-2018, 04:59 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
I wish I could tell you what happens next for Allen. If you have read my non story posts you know I have been battling skin cancer. Over the last few weeks I have faced the sad reality that cancer will win. It has invaded the worst of possible places. I am blessed to have had an awesome run. If I can leave all of you with words of wisdom they would be that life is short, embrace who you are, never regret what you did not do, wear a swimsuit every day, love your family, cherish your friends. Embrace who you are.

The farm will live on. I am happy about that. My time now is sadly short. Funny thing is I feel fine. Every beach is “Speedo friendly” so never worry.

All the best,

Ryan, aka STS.

Sorry to hear about your situation, Ryan. I have had to deal with some skin cancer issues too.

I have absolutely enjoyed reading your stories on this board and I love your characters.

Always keep your chin up, stress level down, and enjoy your life. Like you said, all beaches are speedo friendly, so get out there and have fun!