Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2016, 02:03 PM

Default Bill and Joe: The Flashback

[ Author's note:This part of the story is like a flashback in a movie that fills in important details to the story line that lead up to the part you read in the previous post. I hope everyone is able to follow this and hangs with me. I know some of you thought that I was leading up into a shopping trip to a big-box sporting goods retailer by Bill and Joe, but in writing this I decided that was not what I wanted to have happen, at least not quite yet, anyway. Keeping the reader in suspense this way for awhile with details of the events that led to what happened last night is a lot more more fun!]

=============================
At this point in the story, both Bill and Joe face an interesting dilemma. Like nearly all college guys their age, they are both filled with raging hormones. Bill read somewhere that guys his age have a sexual thought fly by every 30 seconds or so. That seems totally amazing. A lot of this stuff that flies around occurs only for a fleeting moment, and most guys learn to deal with whatever it was that passed by in a hurry and simply go back to concentrating on whatever it was that they were doing that was non-sexual.

In other words, sexual thoughts on the part of young guys for the most part tend to be fleeting or ephemeral, technically, lasting but a moment. A lot of guys just keep whatever is going on in their heads in this department completely inside of them, for whatever reason thinking that keeping quiet is the safest possible course, especially when guys are hanging out with other guys their age.

OK, guys do occasionally provide signals to their male buddies as to what is going on inside their heads. A pretty girl might walk by, and out might come a wow! Or, considered not PC nowadays, a cat whistle, or is it a wolf whistle? Or the guy may mutter something softly under his breath that contains an obscenity, like, say, “She’s F$#@en beautiful! Hardly considered even bad language today, either among straight guys or even in mixed company.

For teenage gay guys, this quickly becomes a much more complicated problem. What is going on inside their heads might not exactly correspond with what is going on inside their straight friend’s heads, and this then poses something of a dilemma. The young gay guy may have the exact same feelings the straight kids have, except that the person walking by is probably a handsome young man not a girl. But the young gay guy cannot in any way express his feelings in the same manner the straight kids routinely do assuming that the gay guy is not out to his friends. To do so would be a form of coming out, perhaps at a very inopportune time (and maybe age). It would be better if human sexuality did not work this way, but unfortunately that is the way it is.

Which brings us back to Bill and Joe, our two college roommates who just went through an interesting experience. Let me recap where Bill and Joe are as of now. Bill somehow found Sebbie’s story “Spending the night in a cup” while surfing the Web and got so turned on by reading it. he decided that it would be fun (well at least “interesting”) to attempt to try some of the techniques laid out in detail in Sebbie’s story. Bill does so, and Joe is quite, shall we say, mystified, by what is going on with Bill. All of this seems more than a little weird. Even more weird is that Joe is starting to get just a bit aroused himself just thinking about what might be happening to Bill. But mostly, Joe is just confused is all, indeed confused about a lot of things he thought he once surely understood about himself.

OK, what makes this even more interesting is that Sebbie, the “Spending the Night in a Cup” story writer, created both Bill and Joe, and, as a consequence, Sebbie, the writer, can make Bill and Joe do or not do anything he decides he wants them to. Now Sebbie introduced a very interesting twist to the story line as he created the college roommates Bill and Joe. Sebbie first said he didn’t know, or maybe it did not even matter, if Bill and Joe were straight or gay or perhaps one of each. What a dilemma.

..............Continued
==========================

Last edited by sebbie : 01-02-2016 at 05:18 PM.