Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2012, 02:15 PM

Default sauna...

yep Im just like MuscleSpeedos i prefer seeing guys and photos of guys in speedos then nuded and not so physically pumped up body s
Old 10-11-2012, 05:10 AM

Default Re. post #29

LOL - sure isn't easy to remember when so many threads are running on the forum - forgot to draw MuscleSpeedo's attention to post#5 of Photo of the Day.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
forgot to draw MuscleSpeedo's attention to post#5 of Photo of the Day.

I love wet shots.....especially semi-sheer when wet

I have a few Tumblr photo blogs of guys I think are hot.....most especially http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bulgingpecs
(smooth bulging pecs are the ultimate turn-on for me.....maybe even more than speedos )

One of my all time favorites...

Old 10-11-2012, 10:19 PM

Default stunning

Wow - I see where you got Charles..........(forgotten).
He always looks good and I've seen him photo-shopped on his speedos a couple of times.

Btw, better link would be http://bulgingpecs.tumblr.com/archive
Old 10-15-2012, 11:40 PM

Default wet shot

An Olympics one for you while you wait for Dolphin
(TD - perhaps with a snake - or two ?)
http://www.picturescafe.com/image/3938
Old 10-25-2012, 03:07 AM

Default favorite

re. post#33 - front view:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...h135o1_400.jpg
Old 11-03-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:

That dude is super HOT!
Old 11-04-2012, 06:02 PM

Default more....

Only vid. I could find ( a much younger Charles Turner in a competition in California I believe):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGlCi1KndRM
Old 11-07-2012, 05:19 AM

Default also....

Nice Adidas here too: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2Tof2sHj1k...xx498307ys.jpg
Old 12-20-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Jackk: story of the family in Spain to come ??

The summer I was sixteen, my mom took my twin sister and I to Spain for vacation. My dad was busy with work and my older sister was away at college. We traveled around the country stopping various places. One of our stops was by the beach.

The first morning we were there, I was dismayed to find that I'd forgotten to pack my bathing suit. I emptied my bag, but it was nowhere to be found. My mom told me not to worry about it and that we'd buy a new one on the way to the beach. She and my sister finished getting ready. My sister wore a one piece that she used for swim practice. My mom usually wore a once piece as well. This time, however, she came out of the bathroom wearing a pretty skimpy string bikini with a Brazilian back that left most of her butt uncovered. I couldn't help but stare. She tied a sarong around her waist and we went downstairs.

The beach was about a 15 minute walk from the hotel. The concierge directed us to a shop that sold swimwear along the way. It was a small shop. Other than the owner, we were the only people there, but it felt crowded. They had a variety of suits, but I went straight for the board shorts. The selection was limited, maybe 12 pairs in total, and I couldn't find my size. I took the smallest size off the shelf and went into the changing room to try it on. The waist was too big, but I could cinch up the drawstring and kind of make it work. My mom came in to check on me. She checked the waist like she used to when I was a little kid.

"These are way too big," she said telling my what I already knew. I said it was the smallest pair I could find. She told me to wait in the dressing room and she went back into the store.

She came back with what looked like a small bit of red fabric in her hands. "Try these on," she said holding it out to me. "It should be your size." I looked at the swimsuit, a small unlined red bikini.

"That's is a girl's swimsuit," I said.

"It's what men wear here," she told me. "Your dad used to wear the same kind." She stood there waiting for me to change.

Reluctantly, I pulled off the board shorts. She took them from me and handed me the bikini. I pulled it on. It fit. Barely. My mom looked satisfied. "I told you it would fit," she said. "I'll tell the owner we're ready to pay." She went back into the store not giving me a chance to protest. I looked at myself in the mirror on the wall. The thought of wearing the tiny suit on the beach embarrassed me, but I was kind of turned on by it at the same time. I put my t-shirt back on, pulled my shorts over the bikini, and went back into the store. My mom finished paying and we walked the rest of the way to the beach.

When we got to the beach, we found an empty space and put out our towels. My mom removed her sarong and laid down on her back while my sister went to the water to swim. I sat on my towel, too nervous to remove my clothes and reveal the bikini. After a few minutes, my mom asked why I wasn't swimming.

"I don't feel like it right now," I told her, but she could tell I was nervous.

"No on here knows you," she said. "There's no reason to be embarrassed. And look," she said gesturing towards the beach. "Lots of men are wearing bikinis."

I sat for a few minutes more, then mustered up the courage to take off my shorts and t-shirt. I ran into the water as fast as I could so no one could see me. The water was warm and felt great without a giant pair of shorts dragging me down. My sister and I swam around for a while until we were tired. She said she was going back to the beach. The idea of walking back to my towel made me uncomfortable, but I was getting hungry. I followed her back to our spot thinking everyone must be staring at me. But, when I looked around, no one was paying attention.

My mom had taken her top off and flipped onto her stomach. She turned over as we approached exposing her breasts to us. We used to be naked around the house all the time, but had covered up more and more as my sister and I got older. I found myself staring at her again.

We walked a short distance down the beach and got sandwiches for lunch. I was growing more confident in my bikini and started to enjoy wearing it. For the rest of the day I made no effort to cover up and I was actually disappointed when we had to get dressed and go back to the hotel.

I wore that bikini for the rest of our time at the beach and from then on, aside from the occasional square leg suit, it was the only style I would wear. I wasn't the only one. My dad started wearing them (again) too and I converted some of my friends.