Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2023, 12:52 PM

Default Running Tights, Straps, Cups, and Enjoying your Workouts

Running Tights, Straps, Cups, and Enjoying your Workouts

I work out on my weightlifting equipment, a rowing machine and a stationary bike nearly every day. The right workout equipment and clothing makes the workout go more quickly, but I have also long had a flat-panel TV to watch. Still, I find that the easiest way to make the workout fun is to, well, feel horny while working out and that requires having just the right gear to wear.

I have always liked wearing compression gear, and, for me at least, the snugger the fit, the better. Why work out in sloppy shorts when there are other items that will make you feel good while working out, anyway? I used to buy a lot of compression tees and shorts under the Starter brand name from Wal Mart, and they always fit exactly how I liked them to fit—super tight. But that source dried up. Starter was once a low-cost brand owned by Nike—which gave Nike a presence in Wal Mart while not competing directly with the Nike Brand—but apparently that partnership folded and with it the Wal Mart contract.

Then I turned to Amazon, and found the Tesla brand of compression gear. I particularly liked the running tights, so I ordered them, hoping that they would fit really snug. I ordered the 3 pair in size SM. They fit my 150 lb frame perfectly and are snug in all the right places. I have spent a lot of workout time in just one of the three pairs, in part wondering how much abuse a single pair could take. Some of these have a vented fabric in the groin area. The vented fabric tends to wear less well than the non-vented fabric. On this pair some of that fabric developed larger “holes” and made what I was wearing underneath apparent if it was a light or bright-colored fabric underneath. This original pair is still wearable, but something in black or dark gray underneath might be a better choice so as to not as obviously see the worn spots.

I have lots of other pairs of running tights to choose from. Today I have a pair of Tesla tights that also have the black venting fabric in the groin area, but the rest of the tight is in an interesting blue and black camo pattern. They are a fun pair, and, of course, skintight. On top I am in a Starter Brand black compression tee, one of the Wal Mart originals that has only slightly broken down over a long time.

When I am working out, I like to wear something under the compression tights. The old stand by for me is a pair of drastically undersized tighty whiteys. But I also like wearing a thong and find this a particularly fun thing to do while on the rowing machine. Thongs tend to work less well on the seat of stationary bike. This can quickly get to be too much pf a good thing and may not be kind to the running tights. But it's still fun to be aware of the thong back and where it is during the bike ride, so I do not eliminate this possibility entirely from my exercise routine.

Today, however, I am in a favorite pair of tighty whiteys. And I have included one other thing. In the days of the old-school straps, young males would sometimes put a strap over a pair of tighty whiteys and maybe one with a cup, so as to avoid the appearance of a bare butt in the locker room with the other guys present. Today I have an old-school strap and cup over my tighty whiteys as well, with the running tights fitting over that. The cup is in part of the vented area and is clearly visible as an interesting bulge if you look closely, but unless you are looking you may not notice. Right now, my laptop is sitting in my lap and bearing weight down on the cup. Partly because of this constant, gentle pressure, I am feeling quite good this morning as I write this as my body is left with no choice but to respond to all the stuff that is going on.

I feel really good about my workout this morning and I am anxious to get started. I hope my readers will find these ideas both interesting and useful as well. These are the items that help me feel horny when working out. They might or might not work for you as well, but finding the items that work for you is a critical element in being able to sustain a workout plan over the long term.