Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2020, 01:02 PM

And MateGear also makes wonderful and very skimpy swim suits!
Old 08-31-2020, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thongboy
And MateGear also makes wonderful and very skimpy swim suits!
I wear Mategear Nu Yo at public beaches, too!

Last edited by BikenSwim : 10-21-2020 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-01-2020, 11:18 AM
Speedo Member

Default Muscleskins

Muscleskins makes a very sexy suit and has some nice color choices. Suits are well made and very reasonable prices. They don’t have the fabric pattern choices that Skinz has but they are well made and you can customize quite a bit for no extra charge.
Old 10-12-2020, 09:02 PM

Talking Sexiest swimwear

During this past summer, I got to go swimming at a men's swim club. There were only a few members there at the time, due to the virus. Both my friend and I wore very sexy and snug bright colored Speedos. They felt so nice and we both really liked those sexy swimsuits that did outline our male assets. His was a bright green color and my Speedo was a bright red color and again, they fit very well. After spending much of the day at the swim club, We had to change back into regular street clothes in the dressing room and went to shower first. This the only time this summer, we wore our Speedo swim briefs in the club swimming pool, and We were complimented by other men in the dressing room how sexy We looked in those Speedos with both of our rear cheeks partially exposed and bright colored front outlined our bulges and both He and I were in good shape too. When it was time to strip off our bright green and red Speedo swimsuits, He was somewhat reluctant to take it off yet, as he wore it that sexy Speedo like underwear under his street clothes, when He asked me to help him out of his tight sexy bright green swim briefs and he would then help me strip off my bright red Speedo. Eventually, I did, as he now had a healthy hard on, well encased in it. He acted like a young boy, wiggling and blushing, while I slowly uncovered and untied the drawstrings. He kept squirming, as I began trying to pull his snug Speedo below his waist and that sexy swimsuit wasn't coming off yet. I continued pulling it off him, while he continued wiggling and trying to cover his erect penis still encased in it. My friend was enjoying having that sexy snug Speedo with the dangling drawstrings being taken off Him. I was getting somewhat aroused now, while still in my snug bright red swimsuit, realizing that it'll soon be coming off too. We could still see the white Speedo brand label on His bright green swimsuit, It was slowly coming off him, as I continued peeling it down,while more of the white colored nylon inside lining began showing and soon the out side Speedo label would disappear under the rolled down green material. A few more good pulls his erect penis slipped from under the still clinging Speedo and soon, I had him completely naked once his rear buns were unspeedeod and that sexy snug Speedo swimsuit dropped to his ankles. Once He stepped out that tangled swimsuit, He asked if I was ready to give up my sexy swim briefs now after me, stripping off his bright green swim briefs and Him thanking me, as the feeling wearing that Speedo swim briefs was great, especially with me stripping it off Him. Now it was my turn to have my bright red sexy swimsuit come off and like him, it was a sensational feeling slowly having my Speedo drawstrings untied and finally stripped off by him. We felt like two high school boys, as We showered in separate stalls. it was certainly a lot of fun wearing those snug and sexy Speedo swim and being complimented by other guys in the dressing room area, then stripping them off one another. We both agreed to wear our sexy bright colored swimsuits more often next summer, even as underwear too.
Old 10-15-2020, 11:22 PM
StrawberryBoards

I've been shouting out the covermale suitwantmall, sexy cuts and prices that are low enough you can actually wear them. The only question is whether the cuts or the prices are lower. They are perfect for those too "big" for mategear suit and who are ok with just enough suit "fail" to keep things interesting.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 10-15-2020, 11:38 PM
StrawberryBoards

The bikinis are super comfortable but not very supportive on their own

Old 10-16-2020, 12:31 AM
StrawberryBoards

I really think more guys should try the thong and g-string options even though they are quite small in front and prone let you come out.

Old 11-02-2020, 06:25 PM
Speedo Member

Thanks for the pix Strawberry Boards! You look great in those shots as always! I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy all the photos you post.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:03 PM

Have you tried the LASC super low cut bikini on International Jock? It has a drawstring so you can swim laps in it.
Old 01-30-2021, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
I really think more guys should try the thong and g-string options even though they are quite small in front and prone let you come out.
Nice head shots and lovely bikinis. Are you normally hard when wearing them?