Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2019, 05:43 PM

Default Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
One can experience people making all manner of ridiculous assumptions and conclusions on bulges at some point you just have to ignore. Personally I like wearing to the side especially if suits have a good amount of room it gives you a really nice profile.

I agree that the side approach would profound your package but personally I use the down position.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:38 PM

Mostly down and a bit to one side.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:22 PM

Default Exciting photo

I would like to see more sets of photos like this. One part of me demands a proper education and when information is correctly inculcated his head swells with pride.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:32 PM

Smile penis position?

Another swim suit style outfit that can be worn swimming is a male one piece thick lycra nylon wrestling outfit. I got to wear one at our men's private health and swim club. It looked like a girl's one piece swimsuit and quite snug.My erect penis was very secure in it, pointing upright. After swimming a while, that outfit felt so sexually arousing with the rear navy blue colored, layered nylon wrestling outfit also well wedgied between my rear buns, with my now outlined erect penis pointing upright. It was time to shower and change, when asked by a close older friend to help me strip off that tight wet one piece outfit off while in the shower. We happen to be the only ones still in the shower and dressing area at the time. I did say yes and we both stepped into the running warm water showers. I had such a hard on from the feel of that tight wet clinging outfit and he was already totally naked too. We stayed in the shower for a while, as we massaged one another's wet torsos, when he said "Let's get this tight wet leotard off you" while seeing my full erection and wedgied behind with the lower cheeks partially exposed. It was a slow wet process, as he firmly began stripping the tight wet wrestling outfit off me. The feeling was sensational, as he happily continued slowly, yet firmly peeling the tight wet material down lower and lower to my hard upward positioned penis well encased in it. I knew it was going to take my friend some time and doing,stripping me naked while in the showers, when he had my tight wet one piece half way off, peeled down to my upper waist. I squeezed my legs closely when he gave me a good swat on my wet partially exposed behind and like my uncle would say while stripping off one of my favorite tight Speedo swimsuits "off, off it's coming off, loosen up!" His warm wet hands felt so nice and that secure tight wet nylon outfit still encasing my excited wet lowers was beautiful,but soon It would be over, as he stretched and pulled the tight wet material off my up right positioned hard penis, once he had the almost off tight wet wrestling outfit down below my hips with my excited penis unsnugged, He kept peeling it off me, as I let out some childish whimpers. The outfit was still wedgied between my rear bus, when slowly turned me around with the tight wet outfit still snug in my behind, began tugging the still clinging tight wet nylon out from between behind my rear buns. A few more pulls and the tight wet one piece outfit slipped off my behind, exposing all my male assets, while I kept my legs tightly squeezed when I felt the the tight wet outfit being worked down my wet squeezed legs and soon had an ejaculation, as the tangled thick nylon one piece outfit dropped to my feet, when he would say " step out of the leotard." then freeing my feet and ankles from it. It was a great time in the shower together and having that tight wet sexy men's one piece wrestling outfit stripped off by an older friend. He certainly liked how I looked in that one piece outfit outlining my excited male upward positioned erect penis and exposed lower behind.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Speedo Member

Default Down

Down is the only option in the tiny TM bikinis I wear. I'm at the legal limit of exposure in that position.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:02 PM

Down is also the only position conceivably possible with the microkini pouch suits that I wear.
Old 02-12-2020, 05:12 PM

I'm almost always in AB Wonderjocks, so it's down (but a little "out")!
Old 03-07-2020, 02:30 PM

I wear regular racing style briefs so I point up.
Old 08-30-2020, 07:15 PM

Default Nice and compact

I still like the Asian look, pointed down and flat, as I enjoy the snug feeling of flat front suits. Cold ocean water shrinks me even more, for a better fit. Link to my new album of my Mategear suits https://photos.app.goo.gl/VrRmMX9F9PyTszsU7 Comments and messages are welcome.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:30 AM

Default opinions?

what do you guys think, i usually point up but thinking about trying down for a while?
https://ibb.co/album/84HXq1