Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2020, 03:35 AM
Speedo Member

Talking I found Daigo Kitazawa video

Out of curiosity, I googled Daigo Kitazawa and found the video that has been discussed. Try https://www.gayforit.eu/video/215318/Asian-Speedo. Yes, it looks very interesting!
Old 05-21-2020, 01:01 PM

That's the second of what originally were two videos, tho they are similar. In the first he is in a white or gray suit not blue. It;s fun to see a guy struggle that long without ejaculating. That takes tremendous skill and will power as well as talent.
Old 05-22-2020, 01:57 PM

Default Daigo's journey, and mine!

Daigo’s videos offer an advanced class on male edging technique as in lessons as to how to get and remain aroused and erect without quickly getting beyond the point where involuntary orgasm and ejaculation occurs. Guys are not all built with the ability to successfully do this for an extended period of time, and the training guys do in this regard often works in the opposite direction as in inadvertently learning how to get off quickly and not at a slow pace.

As a general rule, slow ends up being ultimately a lot more satisfying than fast, alone or with a partner, so it is important to learn the techniques. Daigo was so successful on the first viewing or two I thought the video must have been put together over multiple takes encompassing several hours if not days. But I have since decided that what you see is mostly what happened in one long take, although there are some edging “tricks” involved.

In much of the video, a sleek little swim brief is worn, and at the start, he is already fairly hard with his penis in the “up” position the underside pressed firmly against the smooth, stretchy cloth. As most guys know (I guess) that is a really enjoyable place to be. The underside of the penis is more touch-sensitive than the top side, and the really hot spot, the glans area is very “accessible”. When touched, the glans area feels really really good, so good in fact that a guy will quickly go into into an involuntary orgasm even if he is not hard. The rest of the penis underside is sensitive but should not send a guy immediately into a soft orgasm, even when stroked with a massage vibrator.

If there is a “trick” in keeping Daigo aroused but not ejaculating, note that the guy with the massage vibrator is 1. For the most part at least, passing the vibrator over the penis with the swimsuit covering the penis not bare, and 2. Moving around a lot to places other than the penis underside.

The vibrator he is controlling is a version of what is sometimes called a “Magic Wand”, a classic massage vibrator made by Hitachi that runs $50+ on Ebay. It is not some silly battery-powered penis-shaped unit, but a serious tool for “all parts of the body” that plugs into the wall and runs on standard AC current. A basic move is to touch the vibrator to the underside of the penis base and then slowly move upward toward the glans area. That feels great but should not send a guy into immediate orgasm. The glans can be touched (which feels super-great), but the “trick” you are seeing is that this is only for a half second or so, and then the vibrator is quickly moved to a hot spot away from the penis.

What hot spot? Well, any guy has a number of places, all can be accessed with the swim brief still in place. The ball sac would be a neat place to start. Then work the way to the perineal area and touch nerves just behind the ball sac. Press upward there and the vibrations should reach the prostate. Work all the way back to the anal area which is very sensitive as well.

The guy operating the vibrator knows exactly where to go. He even hits Daigo’s male tits for a bit, then works back to a long pass once again along the entire underside of the penis and giving the glans a nice but only momentary touch. The guy with the vibrator knows all the good spots to hit and also exactly how long he needs to stay in each spot to cause wild pangs of pleasure to race through Daigo’s body without causing him to go into an immediate involuntary ejaculation. Not quite! Every guy can learn from this.

I’m not enthusiastic about pouring lube on top of the swimsuit. If any lube is used I think a better idea is to lube up the penis before the suit goes on.

I “just happen to own” a decent vibrator that runs on 110 v AC current. It doesn’t look quite like the Magic Wand but it is a solid unit with several settings. Since I had figured out some of the moves in the video I decided it might be fun to try some of them out on me. Oh yah, I think this works better if you go with a swim brief that has the lining cut out. I decided to try a pair of stretchy polyester-blend underwear that looked and fit like a swim brief but using thinner material and unlined. Penis up, I was ready to experiment.

Yup, that basic vibrator stroke on the underside feels outlandishly pleasant and I can give my glans a touch which is kind of like a momentary turbocharger boost. I had just a little lube on my penis but I did not pour gobs of it on the brief, in part because I wanted to see if I was oozing precum or not. Then I started spending time in other places (all around my ball sac and in the perineum area, all the way back to vibrating the anal area). I kept going back and forth to the basic move along the underside of the penis, and then along both sides.

It wasn’t long before I could feel that my penis was responding by filling with blood, and more interestingly, the massage was making me ooze a nice drop of precum or two as seen at the very tip through the thin-but-slick briefs. This is a great fun place to be if you have never been there. It falls in the category as certainly one of best places a guy can ever find himself.

I was starting to worry that if I didn’t take a break I was in danger of going into the spasms of orgasm.

So, I stopped cold and put on my penis pump. That was fun too, and somehow the pump seemed to be working better than usual, me having been “pre-treated” with the vibrator. I do that for several minutes then pull the pump off and apply gel soap to my hard penis that has been through these steps. Usually I just keep edging, avoiding going into an orgasm for yet another day. I then suddenly stop and dive into a hot tub of water. Orgasm can be delayed for another day.

If you have a sexual partner (male or female), the trick would be for both of you to learn the nuances of how to effectively utilize the vibrator. There is quite a bit to learn and I have found various videos to be both educational and helpful. And I am ready for another day.

As fun and arousing things to do go, this is all safe, clean and inexpensive fun. A real treat for both the mind and body. Your partner if you have one might think this is a little silly, but I suspect your partner (male or female) will soon be hooked too. Just watching you “suffer” is psychologically enjoyable, and there are always ways for the partner to get in on the action in some way as well.

All the best!

Last edited by sebbie : 05-22-2020 at 02:07 PM.
Old 05-25-2020, 02:06 PM

Default Basic Steps

Basic steps in self pleasuring

1. Select one of your favorite swim briefs from your collection. Choose one that fits snuggly and if your penis points up in the pouch, presses firmly against the cloth pouch. A brief with an oversized pouch will not work as well. Try to find yourself one that applies enough pressure so that your penis even if flaccid or nearly so will still stay pointed up toward the waistband on its own. Though what is about to happen to you alone should be enough to get you at least a bit hard (or more).

2. Make sure the very tip of your penis is pressed firmly against the slick cloth pouch

3. Now dig out your hand held vibrator and apply it to your penis underside starting at the base and working your way to the tip.

4. Be careful around the glans area. It is really fun to touch but a bit too much attention there can cause you to go into uncontrollable ejaculatory spasms in a hurry. If you start to sense that you are nearing that point, you need to quickly back off and move the vibrator to some other place on your body to cool things down a little. You will be dealing with these sensations over and over as you go though these steps so learn when you need to stop.

5. Meanwhile, watching the precum form in crystal clear droplets through the suit is great fun, and if you can keep your penis in approximately the same position you should be able to make some really big ones quickly.

6. I like to apply the vibrator in all sorts of places once I get going. Penis up, moving the vibrator along both sides all along the penis as well, which produces slightly different sensations from the underside massage. Its fun to research this and see exactly how much precum is produced by each area

7. Keep trying various places, At some point you will say you have gotten to the stage where if I continue this any longer I am going to ejaculate. Once that thought occurs to you its time to stop without ejaculating.

8. Pull off the brief, apply a bit of lube (gel soap works fine at least for solo sex) and crawl into your penis pump you bought for $20 on ebay.

9. Try using the vacuum pump to take you to a degree of size and hardness beyond where you got yourself in the brief and using the vibrator.

10. The sensations you get will feel a bit different from what the vibrator gave you. Different but interesting as well. For starters you can’t touch your now elongated penis as its inside the polycarbonate tube. Your penis will look, well, big and red, which is always an interesting place to be.

11. I like to raise and lower the vacuum multiple times. There is a quick vacuum release valve on every pump. As the vacuum increases from pumping you will grow noticeably with every pump stroke. You will get a little smaller with each vacuum release, but if you keep doing this repeatedly you should end up bigger and bigger with each cycle. It’s very difficult to go into an ejaculatory spasm while still in the pump. Guys have been known to do it but the real point is to get you hard enough so you can ejaculate if you want once the pump is off.

12. In prepping the pump the trick is to put a small silicone ring over the sleeve that can be popped right onto your penis as you remove the pump.

13. Remove the pump and sleeve leaving the silicone ring in place. At this point your penis will feel really neat and it’s time to apply a gel soap to your entire penis.

14. Now it is time to see if you can make yourself still harder using your hand and fingers on your lubed up penis. If you feel ready to ejaculate, just stop playing with yourself and cool down a bit before restarting. This is a variation of the classic sex therapist’s exercise for helping guys cope with premature ejaculation

15. What you do next is your choice. The orgasm you could have right now will be really powerful I’m sure, but you could just stop before you quite get to that point and pick up where you left off by repeating the steps the next night.

16. A stunt guys do is to see how many days they can go getting themselves almost to ejaculating but then stopping. Some guys run contests of this sort with themselves. Each night you don’t ejaculate it will become more and more difficult to keep from ejaculating the next night, but that is part of the fun.

17. The guys who can keep from ejaculating after doing this, say, for a full week, claim that the orgasm that does occur finally is right up there with the best they have ever experienced. But that is all up to you. And all of this is clean safe fun without a sex partner. Or maybe with!