Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012, 04:10 PM

Default TodayT

Today I'm wearing

1. Navy Blue Long sleeve compression shirt
2. Navy running tights
3. Maroon Russell athletic football pands

All of this fits super snug, particularly the football pants
and the football pants provide patting on my bottom for stationary rowing
Old 10-20-2019, 07:48 PM

Smile TodayT

Yes, I can remember thinking of what I'm wearing now. It was the late 1970's, the disco years. It was an October evening, when I went to a Saturday night Disco Dance Club and a rather cold night for that time of the year. I was dressed in a two tone light colored red striped, button up shirt with snug tan colored bell bottom jeans and underneath nude colored long sleeve, back zipper leotard, tan colored tights and red Speedo style micro fiber briefs under the tights. My outfit certainly felt so nice warm and snug, yet didn't effect my dancing, with the stretching flexible materials. My guy friends were well dressed for the early cold weather, wearing their warm and very snug polyester pants with the same style shirts like mine and warm jackets. The girls were certainly well dressed too. That night, I was staying with my beloved uncle and looking forward to seeing him, as we hadn't seen one another since early last summer. I arrived at his home that night, dressed in my warm snug disco out fit when he greeted me at the door just in a long bathrobe, with me forgetting about his house rules, as to being naked while in his home. This would be my first time in a non summer naked situation with him. This was a slow but gradual transition from being warm and snug in my disco outfit. I had quite an erection when he told me what would happen to me upon entering in his large penthouse style apartment. He told me about his requirements that whoever his guests are, they will have to be totally in the nude when in his home. I understand a lot of his male friends liked his requests and did enjoy being naked and baring it all. He had loose pajamas and baggy street clothes with awful underwear boxer shorts to wear the next day when leaving his place. He guided me to a separate room with soft fuzzy carpeting and large surrounding mirrors. It was really nice, when he said "it's time and I'm going to get you ready for your stay." , when I pleaded , "do I have to ?" with him standing over me and then telling me, he will undress me completely. It was a slow, yet beautiful ritual for both of us, as my disco dance shoes and socks came off first and seeing my feet encased under the tan colored tights, he reminded me that those tights come off too. Now he slowly opened the button up two tone red shirt while counting backwards, while untucking it and opening the buttons. Thee were 10 shirt buttons to be unfastened and once he had the shirt all unbuttoned, he firmly pulled it off my leotard clad body. Now I was still in my snug disco bell bottom jeans with the leotards underneath. as he stood back a few minutes with a big smile, while watching me blush, pout and trying to cover my very erect hard on well outlined in both the snug bell bottoms and leotards underneath. My nude colored leotard and tights were also outlined under the disco jeans and the girls at the disco dance club really liked how snug and sexy they looked on me. Little did I realize that by the end of the evening, all those sexy warm, snug disco clothes would be off me. After watching me squirm while still snug in my bell bottom jeans with leotard and tights underneath, he would hold me still with one hand and undoing the stretch belt, then unfastening top snap on my bell bottoms and slowly opening the front zipper. Despite my playful resisting and felt so snug and secure on me when he began pulling and tugging the snug fitting bell bottom disco jeans down and off my leotard and tights clad body. Feeling them slowly coming off was beautiful, the soft snug denim slowly slipping off with his every pull. I could see in the large mirrors, him joyfully working them off my still leotard and tights clad behind, and soon He'll have me totally naked. Now those sexy snug disco bell bottoms were down to my knees, then all the way down to my ankles, when he lifted my feet, one at a time and shaking me free from the warm snug tan colored disco pants, when I whimpered like a little boy. I thought he would let me keep the nude colored leotard and tights on, but as usual with him, to no avail. he would say "We're not finished yet, everything comes off." He then slowly turned me around facing him and seeing in the mirrors behind me, him slowly unzip my leotard, while I pleaded some more to keep them on. All you could hear was the crackling sound of leotard back zipper slowly being opened "unzzzipppp." Once he had my leotard unzipped and opened, he turned me around again, firmly peeling the clinging spandex leotard sleeves from my arms. Now he worked it down to my waist. Yes, I was loosing all my warm and snug disco outfit layer by layer it was all coming off, despite having them being stripped off me, the feeling was sensational with his warm hands unsnugging the clinging leotard from my now very excited lowers still secure under the nude colored tights and red Speedo style microfiber briefs. He would say one of his his arousing quotes while stripping me naked "off leotard off, off leotard and tights off, everything off !" while now peeling leotard, with both tights and briefs all off together. It really felt so exciting when my full erection would spring out form under all three layers of nude colored lycra with the bright colored red briefs being pulled down and stripped off my squirming now naked and bare body. He hugged my naked body, as I soon had a healthy ejaculation on the rug while he freed my still kicking feet from the peeled down leotard, tights and bright red speedo style briefs. I would stand, now totally naked facing him after having a good ejaculation when he told me, saying "Today T. from a sexy disco outfit to being totally naked with him." it was a wonderful disco Saturday night and what a way for transition to nudity.