Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2020, 02:20 PM

Default New Suit Day Part 1

Here is a new Aussiebum I just received. Afraid I can't wear it for laps. It's a little too transparent as you can see. Really like it and it is so comfortable and lightweight. Have to wear it at my pool. I may reorder and get in black or dark blue.

Last edited by Briefsforme : 02-16-2020 at 06:49 PM.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:23 PM

Default Other Aussiebum I received

Here is the blue one I got. Think I could wear it for laps except the back has spots to appear when wet and the back is fairly thin. It's not lined like the front. May reorder in a darker color. Feels great though.

Last edited by Briefsforme : 02-16-2020 at 06:49 PM.
Old 01-23-2020, 04:22 PM
Speedo Member

Looks good on you
Old 01-23-2020, 05:28 PM

Default Suits

Great suits ! What’s best way to get Aussie bum in USA ?
Cheers
Old 01-23-2020, 06:06 PM

Default New Suits

Those suits are classic cut suits and are great for swimming. I learned a few years ago to avoid white suits even though my ego told me I look great in them. AB can be ordered direct from the States.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:18 PM

For sure can wear the blue ones anywhere. Tho they cover a bit much for me!!!
Old 04-15-2020, 07:33 PM

Wink new Suit Day Part 2

It was Easter week and was dressed up like a white bunny for an adult holiday show. I wore a white colored long sleeve lycra scoop neck leotard with white opaque tights and over them, a new bright colored pink Speedo swimsuit with big bunny ears and a cotton tail, held in place by a white stretch belt over the pink Speedo. Much to my surprise, the bunny leotards and pink swimsuit over them fit me quite well. There several scantily dressed lovely ladies there too and It was a fun day for us all, when it was time to change out of costume and I was taken into the large bedroom by one of our lovely female guests. She would say "Let's get the bunny out of you." while eyeing my snug fitting pink Speedo over the white leotard and tights. She reached under the waistband of the pink swimsuit, gently uncovering and slowly untying the long drawstrings. She was tickling me so much and the soft snug and secure feeling in those bunny leotards gave me a well outlined hard on. She then gently removed the large bunny ears and then unfastened the stretch belt holding my cotton bunny tail in place, as the stretch belt quickly separated and dropped to the floor. I was still in the untied pink Speedo with the leotard and tights. She watched me blush and squirm for a few minutes, before trying to pull down my pink Speedo. That swimsuit with the dangling untied drawstrings, wasn't coming off yet. I would think about the upcoming summer swim season wearing my new pink colored Speedo on the beach, while still on my bunny leotard clad body, as she continued peeling them down. Slowly the new pink swim briefs began coming off over my well outlined erection, She was certainly having fun getting the bunny out of me. After a lot of her pulling and tugging, the nice fitting Speedo was coming down and off, as the rolled down swimsuit was worked down my legs and freed from my ankles. I was only in the white long sleeve leotard and white opaque tights outlining my full erection and soon, she'll have me naked and erect. I really liked that pink Speedo over them, as I didn't want to take off the bunny leotard and tights yet, but to no avail, when she slowly peeled the clinging leotard sleeves from my arms, then stripping it down to my lower waist. We gave one another long warm hugs and kisses, as I saw the tangled pink Speedo, bunny ears and cotton bunny tail with unfastened stretch belt scattered about on the bedroom floor. There I was my upper torso bare and very excited lower half, still secure in the halfway off leotard ,tights and microfiber briefs. I was glad to be in decent shape and she really approved, while trying to unsnug all three layers of white bunny leotards, when my hard penis slowly slipped out from under the clinging white lycra and microfiber materials slowly coming off. It felt so erotic while she worked them down my closely squeezed legs and soon all three layers of the bunny leotard, tights and briefs were at my ankles, then gently freeing my childish kicking feet from them and now she has me totally naked. it was certainly a beautiful Easter weekend, loosing my pink Speedo swimsuit and bunny leotard costume to a lovely lady.