Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2020, 03:09 PM

Default Saturday morning wash and clean nude

When I grew up during the 1960's and early 1970's my Mom and Aunt would have my 4 sisters and I dust, mop, and clean the house every Saturday morning. Since all of our clothes were to be washed, we did it in the nude or nearly in the buff. Most of my sisters were allowed to wear their cut off shorts, but I wasn't. I would have preferred wearing at least some minimal briefs or one of my sister's bikini bottoms.

Last edited by Glenda : 03-06-2020 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:31 PM

Red face saturday late morning showering and nude for the afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda
When I grew up during the 1960's and early 1970's my Mom and Aunt would have my 4 sisters and I dust, mop, and clean the house every Saturday morning. Since all of our clothes were to be washed, we did it in the nude or nearly in the buff. Most of my sisters were allowed to wear their cut off shorts, but I wasn't. I would have preferred wearing at least some minimal briefs or one of my sister's bikini bottoms.
I remember getting up early on a warm Saturday morning putting on my favorite sexy snug Blue Speedo swimsuit and went swimming for a while when me and my cousin were called inside by my aunt and told after our showers we'll be doing household chores while nude for the rest of the afternoon. The first thing she did was to strip off our tight wet Speedos, one at time while me and my cousin both had a full hard on outlined in our swimsuits. She had us in the bathroom and started with him, as he tried covering his hard penis well outlined and in an upright position in his tight wet swim briefs. She slowly untied the drawstrings, while he blushed and didn't want to give up those snug fitting Speedos. I stood in the bathroom while still in my tight wet blue colored Speedo swimsuit with my very erect penis outlined in also an upright position and much anxiety, knowing I'll soon be naked too. It was quite a sight seeing him playfully resist, as she continued peeling off his tight wet swimsuit and suddenly his erection slowly slipped free from the snug fitting and soft Speedo being stripped off him by her. Finally he was naked with his bouncing erection bouncing free, as his Speedo was worked down his legs and tangled around his ankles,when she yanked the tight wet tangled swimsuit from his feet. He left the bathroom, totally in the nude, when I was next to be stripped naked and like him was blushing with my hard penis being snug and secure in my tight wet Speedo swimsuit when she uncovered and slowly untied the long white drawstrings, then pulling and tugging it down, as playfully struggled trying to keep my tight wet Speedo from coming off, but of course to no avail, as she had it unsnugged with hard penis now free and pointing outward, then slowly come down and off nand now i was naked like my cousin, as both of us while in the nude with full erections followed her household orders. We certainly missed being in our Speedos, as she took our tangled wet Speedos away.
Old 03-10-2020, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim suit eddie
I remember getting up early on a warm Saturday morning putting on my favorite sexy snug Blue Speedo swimsuit and went swimming for a while when me and my cousin were called inside by my aunt and told after our showers we'll be doing household chores while nude for the rest of the afternoon. The first thing she did was to strip off our tight wet Speedos, one at time while ...

I wished that I was allowed to wear Speedos. I distinctly remember my aunt firmly stating that for boys swimming was faster wearing nothing. Girls have curves and so they had to wear swimwear to help them swim easier. Made sense for me at the time. Your lucky that she slowly stripped off your Speedos. My aunt would say in broken mixed Dutch and English, "nay, nay, nay" to my cousins and me if we ever did anything wrong such as showed up at the pool in swimwear. Both my mom and her would quickly pull them off the boys whom refused. So off any swimwear came for my friends, cousins, and me to swim in the pool. The girls wore swimwear though.

Having an erection was a quite natural occurence and wasn't fround upon by either my aunt or mom. We even had sword fights with our erections in front of them with both encouragement and laughter. Even though it was the swinging sixties, ejaculation though wasn't entirely acceptable, but occasionally it occurred. It was a different time.

Last edited by Glenda : 03-10-2020 at 11:47 PM.