Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2019, 12:27 PM

Default Pubes and Speedo Bikini Type

Hi Guys,

I just attached 2 pics of Aussie Bum bikini. I love wearing it at the public pool. What is your opinion on pubes and bikini swimsuit for guys? Do you shave or you let your pubes going wild? Thanks guys!
Attached Images
File Type: gif Aussie Bum 1.gif (13.0 KB, 222 views)
File Type: gif Aussie Bum 2.gif (6.6 KB, 157 views)
Old 11-21-2019, 12:34 PM

I shave completely. i wear the Neptune Scepter low front bikini exclusively at the pool and a Desmitt suit for the hot tub at the house. I think exposing the pubes is a distraction from the aesthetic quality of wearing a bikini and how it graces the form of the body and your package. I have several post with pictures if you want to see what I prefer. Others do not mind showing pubic hair.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:44 PM

I say no pubes showing. Something about an unkept area is just a turn off for me. I am sure there are others who think shaving everything is also a turn off. I have gone from no manscaping, to a little manscaping to all shaved off. Fun to change it up.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:57 PM
Speedo Member

At absolute minimum, if you are going to wear a suit that exposes the area above your shaft, often referred to as the "pubic region", please do some manscaping for the general public.

You can also shave it all off, but if you have a hairy chest and hair on your midsection, having no hair below may look odd.

Personally, I prefer my shaft and my balls to be shaved, then I'll keep the rest of the hair trimmed back a bit so it doesn't look weird. I do have a hairy chest, midsection, and legs; so removing all the hair in my pubic region can look weird.
Old 11-21-2019, 03:26 PM

Default Pubic Hair

Personally of no interest to me either on myself or viewing others so demostrating.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:10 AM

Default Pubes

I bought a Kiniki Micro and found that it exposed the top of my pubes and crack. Not wanting to show pubes or shave, I got a full cut brief to wear instead.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:10 PM
Speedo Member

@ AlbanyBiCouple, there is no right or wrong when it comes to pubic topiary no matter what size or style of suit you wear.

Yes, as in my case, certain factors might influence your choice, such as your partners preference for a particular look, but as long as YOU are comfortable with how you look just go for it.......
Old 11-25-2019, 03:43 PM
Speedo Member

I prefer waxed/shaved for a more feminine bikini line look, but that's just my personal preference. I think men can look great either way, shaved or with some pubic hair showing, though.
Old 11-25-2019, 03:56 PM

Default Trim same length as rest of the fur

I use a hair clipper to make that area the same length as the other fur on my chest and back, so it blends in. My usual album https://photos.app.goo.gl/yLX4ZXfZfmj9ECKH6 Comments are welcome.
Old 11-27-2019, 01:02 AM
StrawberryBoards

I shave because I feel like that fits me best. I would tell anyone to just trim to (or not trim) whatever is going to make them feel the most confident.

Some people will respond more or less positively either way there is no accounting for what other people are going to think. The one thing everyone does like is when you project confidence which is going to happen the most when you like how you look.

P.S. nice photos