Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2012, 09:34 PM

Most definitely a speedo over nothing at all. I think I've even started to prefer a 2 to 3 inch side over something more skimpy.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:47 PM

Another vote for speedos.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:56 PM

Default no contest....

...a brief cut suit, nicely fitting looks awesome!
Old 06-07-2014, 06:42 PM

Smile wearing my speedoas long as possible before getting naked

I Love wearing my speedo, fitting nice and snug, the feel of softness of nylon lycra,clinging to my crotch and my dick is erect from the feel of being snug and secure in my brightly colored green speedo. When, go swimming at our men's club, requiring being naked to use the pool, I sometimes forget about the club rules, using the swimming facilities including the steam baths. I come out to the pool deck in tight green speedos, outlining my almost erect boner. The other guys all sizes, shapes and ages are in the pool already, totally naked. I'm told"No swim suits allowed", an older nude guy says how good I look in my speedo,but it has to come off.before going in the pool. This is the difficult part for me, getting my snug green speedo off and being naked. The wanted me to strip it off on the tiled pool deck. I was going to leave the pool and head out of the club, yet after giving some thought, swimming in the nude might feel nice. While standing on the swimming pool deck I noticed the guys in the pool or sitting on the side, had erections. They said, me in my green speedo and nicely shaped body was turning them on and looked forward to seeing me naked. I was stalling as long as I could, before my speedo had to come off. One guy sitting by the pool said"time's up, strip off the speedo." "If need be , I'll help get it off." My dick was very hard now, standing pool side, slowly getting my draw string uncovered, as all these naked men watched with enjoyment. i was n't feeling ashamed at all, nor shy, just didn't want to give my snug feeling speedo. Having the draw string untied and dangling down, I began tugging on the waist band,rear, sides and a little in the front. My swim suit was really snug on me, yet felt so good,as it coming down below my waist, lower and lower, the feel of the cling green slipping off, was beautiful. I had it rolled down below my hips, showing some of the white inside liner, just above my hard on,still snug in the speedo. I was taking my time getting it off, much of my upper ass was showing too. i stopped a few minutes, hesistating, getting my still clinging speedo unsnugged. "come now get your speedo off, let it all out.", one guy said. as they watched my plight. All the guys realized that I'd rather stay in my speedo than swimming in the nude. Slowly, I reached under the rolled down suit, stretching out the soft white inner lining, showing my full erection slide out, as I peeled the tight speedo off my hard dick. It was giving me such a sensation, my erection was now standing straight out, once i had freed it from being snug and secure in my speedo swim suit. I was now enjoying stripping my speedo, off for these guys. They were nice about my situation, telling me, about other new guys, either shy or fearful being nude with all these guys in the swimming pool and they had to go through the same plight as me, baring their tight swim suits for them, before using the pool. my plight was not yet over, standing poolside,my fully dick standing out and green speedo, still keeping my balls secure and lower ass still snug in green lycra. I had all could avoiding, ejaculating, but managed to control the urge,despite all the tingling feel, from my speedo coming off. Now I turned around facing the guys in the pool, showing my half covered behind uncovered behind, pulling and tugging it off, showing the rest of me , now bare behind as the remaining tight speedo slipped out of my ass and crotch, the guys gave me a nice applause, seeing the white lining and tight leg band slowly slide down with my last firm downward pulls, now feeling the rolled down green speedo slip dwn to my ankles and drop to my feet. I felt great, getting my speedo off, showing off my naked firm body and fully erect dick. The guys then said i could come in the pool now, as I freed my feet from my rolled down green speedo.It did feel good in the cool water totally naked and still having a hard on. They said to relax in the water and enjoy your new sense of freedom. I did so, but I still wanted to be in my speedo swim suit, yet like stripping it off for the naked guys in the swimming pool. Hope you liked this story.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:20 PM

Smile Speedo or naked

Definitely guys in speedos, 2" sides or less, low cut in front but not showing a butt crack, preferably wet. You get the whole anatomy of the package, a lovely view.

D67
Old 06-08-2014, 12:33 PM

I've got a couple of 2" ones and a 1.5" one. Think I prefer the 1.5" one. Just seems to look more in proportion.