Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2013, 01:30 AM

Default Opinions, Please

I will soon be installing an 8' privacy fence around our pool.
Should I continue to wear mainly brief suits to maintain an obvious tan line and be proper for unexpected company?
Invest in thongs and bare an tan my rear while keeping the most sensitive parts covered?
Skip the suit completely?
Old 08-26-2013, 01:45 AM

Default company

How unexpected ? - wouldn't you get a ring at the door bell as a prior warning of visitors and so, being in the last state, have an opportunity to quickly revert to item one at hand for modesty when circumstances require?
Old 08-26-2013, 03:46 AM
Speedo Member

I've got a real similar situation. Here lately, I've just been throwing caution to the wind and wearing what I feel comfortable in. Aside from a peeking neighbor I don't give being caught, wearing little or nothing, much thought. If I have a visitor that pops into my backyard unannounced then they have no one but themselves to blame if they are offended by what they see. Not to mention I have a German Shepherd in my yard that usually deters anyone from strolling through. Now, if I expect company, I obviously will not be in the buff.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:24 AM

Is this question really about what you should wear or about tan line definition?
In a public shower situation a speedo tanline may gain you admiration and toleration, a very brief bikini tanline will make other guys wonder what you have been up to, a thong tanline will make the straight guys worried and the gay guys step closer and an all over tan makes guys have to decide whether you were born that colour or have been naked out in the sun.
Some people always wear a watch while sunbathing on holiday to create a reference sample for their friends when they come back.
In the days when schools had compulsory showers after PE and games the children of naturists would become nervous of going naked, not because they minded being seen naked on the beach or at a club, but because they might get obvious all over tans when they got back to school and were seen in the showers.
In the privacy of your own enclosure wear whatever you feel happy and confident in, but test out a least one swim thong for that feeling of the front being tightly held while the water flows sensuously over your buttocks.
Wearing different suits each day may mess up your tan lines but will certainly add a little excitement and arousal to your sessions.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:00 AM

Default Reason

It's a combination of comfort , (nude) concern for unannounced visitors (bikini) and wanting to know how my tan has progressed.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:26 PM

Default OK - fourth option

Back yard at night - but taking it a bit far ?
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li...awjfo1_500.jpg
Old 08-27-2013, 11:55 PM

So long as he was in his backyard he's just fine to be in his state of undress.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:09 PM

Default Thanks

Thanks for the comments. I got 3 nude and 1 mixed, a little surprising to me since this is a swimsuit board. I also posted on a nudity
board and thong board. Nudity one was 11 nude and 1 mixed, more or less as expeected. No responses from thong.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:28 PM

Default results

Where did you get three nude from?
I thought you would see the joke in post#6 - an all-over tan from the moonlight and in privacy in the back yard - and a fire to keep you warm !
Old 09-04-2013, 02:03 AM

Default Follow up

I interpreted the "he" in post 7 to be referring to me but now see that it was probably a response to post 6. Still a little surprising that no one on a swimsuit board recommended speedos only.