Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2019, 04:25 PM

Default Best adventure underwear? A Speedo

https://www.outsideonline.com/238764...ource=facebook
Old 02-06-2019, 01:00 PM

Default Kiniki swim as underwear

I have been using using my Kiniki Micro suits as underwear for a while now and really enjoy the comfort and support they offer. Bought them initially for hot tub use, but they are great for every day wear. being a thicker or more substantial material than the usual underwear material, they seem to be holding up pretty good.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:46 PM

I have worn speedos for underwear since high school. There wasn't time to change after swim practice and make the bus so I just pulled on my pants over them. Since they were home I rinsed them out and by morning they were dry so wore them as underwear. It was convenient and they actually fit better than my underwear. Did the same in college. After college I was pretty much in the habit and continued. Especially goos for travel. a couple pair of speedos take less space.
Since then nylon speedos have pretty much been my choice for underwear. I live in the desert and am always ready for a dip in a pool, so at home they are pretty much my sole wardrobe choice. As I see it, they are comfortable and fit better than mot underwear so why not? Don't know why the author of the article was embarrassed, its just a swim suit. After seeing some of the underwear for men, speedos seen quite conservative and far less embarrassing than pink lace boxers!
Old 02-06-2019, 09:30 PM

I was flying to Turkey for an ocean cruise, and wore a Speedo in case the TSA inspectors wanted me to strip. Our luggage was lost for 5 days, so I ended up washing it each night, a lot easier than if it was cotton underwear. Definitely an adventure!