Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2015, 08:50 PM

Default The Spa

Part 5: The Spa

"Do I need to bring anything?" I asked my mom when we were getting ready to leave the next afternoon.

"Just a bathing suit," she replied. I turned to go up to my room. "You'll probably want to wear a bikini. Shorts will be uncomfortable in the pools and saunas." I stopped and turned around looking a bit unsure. "Don't worry. It's not like any of your friends will be there," she said reassuringly. I went up to my room. Mustering up my confidence, I grabbed a bathing suit, met her back downstairs, and we drove to the spa.

"Hi, how can I help you?" a woman at the desk asked greeting us as we came inside.

"We have an appointment for this afternoon," replied my mom. She gave the woman our last name.

The woman checked the computer and said, "So, it looks like you've got an appointment for massages followed by a reservation for one of our private tubs."

"That's right," my mom confirmed.

The woman reached under the desk and pulled out two sets of towels and robes. "If you follow me, I'll give you a tour." We picked up the towels, and she led us through the door to the side of the desk. We walked into a short hallway. There was a large room ahead and and openings on either side. "These are our changing areas," she said pointing to openings. "The lockers are keyless. Just put in a code and turn the lock." We continued on to the large room. In the center of the room, there was a giant tub. Along the side, a sauna, and cold plunge pool. "This is our communal area." It was empty. As far as I could tell, we were the only people there. She pointed out the other rooms, then walked us back to the locker rooms.

"You've got about an hour until your massages, so I recommend you enjoy the facilities until then. Someone will come find you when it's time for your massage. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"I think that's everything," said my mom.

"Great. Enjoy yourselves," said the woman and she walked back out the the front.

"Get changed and meet back here?" asked my mom.

"Yeah," I replied. We parted ways and went into the locker rooms. The men's locker room was empty. I picked an empty locker, got undressed, and pulled on the skimpier Tyr suit I'd brought. I locked up my clothes and walked over the the entrance arriving just as my mom was coming out of the women's lockers.

My mom was wearing her new suit again. "I knew you liked that one," she said she said seeing my suit.

"We bought it. I may as well wear it," I replied.

"I'm not complaining. It looks sexy on you."

"Mom!"

"Soak first, or sauna?"

"Soak," I decided. We went into the communal area. I was glad to see the tub was still vacant.

"We should shower first," said my mom pointing the the showers along an adjacent wall. We did, then got in the tub.

We'd been soaking for about ten minutes when I heard people come in through the entrance. I suddenly got nervous about being seen in my bikini. "Want to use the sauna?" I suggested.

"Sure," said my mom. We got out of the tub and walked over to the sauna. My mom opened the door for me, and I walked it.

It too was empty. We relaxed for a while, but, coming straight from the pool, it started to get really warm.

"Rinse off?" suggested my mom. She was sweating pretty hard too.

I nodded. We both walked out of the sauna. The pool was no longer empty. Two women about my mom's age, maybe a little older, were sitting in the water. There was nowhere to hide, and I began feeling self conscious. The women were facing the showers and chatted casually as my mom and I rinsed off.

"How about another soak?" asked my mom.

"Okay," I replied.

We got into the pool. The women said hello. My mom introduced us.

"I love your suit," said the women on the left said to my mom. "I wish I could pull that off." She was wearing a fairly modest two piece suit with a tank top style top.

"It's a bit skimpier than what I usually wear, but why not, right?" said my mom.

"It looks great on you," said the woman on the right. She was wearing a standard cut bikini.

"Yours is nice too. Are you a swimmer?" asked the woman on the left.

"Not really," I replied nervously.

"My husband wore one of those little bikinis while we were in Brazil," said the woman on the right. "He wanted me to wear one of those g-strings the women down there like. I told him only if he'd wear a bikini."

"Jack wouldn't be caught dead in something that small," replied the woman on the left.

We made small talk as we soaked. As we did, a mom and daughter walked out of the women's locker room. The mom was in a one piece suit, but the daughter was in a bikini. They went over to the showers to rinse off. The daughter turned around in the shower, and I saw she was wearing a thong. They got into the water with us.

The six of us enjoyed the water. "I'm going to use the sauna," I said to my mom.

"I'll be here," she replied.

I stepped out of the water. Instead of heading straight for the sauna, I went over to the showers to rinse off. Although I'd been nervous before, I'd kind of enjoyed the attention from the two women in the tub and wanted to show off a bit. I could see the mom and daughter watch me as I showered. When I was done, I went into the sauna, sat down and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later, the door opened. The daughter came into the sauna.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Not at all I said," I replied.

She sat down on the bench opposite me. We sat in awkward silence for a minute. A few minutes later, the rest of the women joined us.

After a while my mom asked me, "Can you put some water on the heater?"

I got up and spooned some water onto the rocks.

"Wow, that's warm," said the woman in the modest tank suit. A staff member opened the door to the sauna. The woman continued, "this was a really bad choice," she said pulling the sweat soaked fabric of her suit away from her body.

The staff member said, "You know, we support top free equality here, so you're always welcome to go without."

The woman looked embarrassed. "Do women actually do that?" she asked.

"It depends on the day," said the staff member. "We're clothing optional on Wednesdays, which are women's only days, so some women prefer coming then. We also do a coed clothes free day the last Sunday of ever month, which is usually very popular."

The staff member turned to my mom and said. "I'm Carly. We're just about ready for you. If you want to rinse off and change into your robes, I'll take you to the massage room."

"Thank you," said my mom. We got out of the sauna and rinsed off in the showers. Then we went into the lockers. I took my robe out and put it on. My mom met me outside in hers, and Carly walked us down another hallway and into a room where two massage tables were set up. Another woman was already in the room.

"Denise and I will be your therapists today. We'll give you a minute to settle in and be right back." The two massage therapists walked out of the room, leaving us alone.

We both took off our robes. My mom was naked underneath. I was still wearing my bikini. "You're supposed to take that off," said my mom laughing. I nervously took off my bikini and stuffed it in the pocket of my robe.

She went to one of the tables and got under the sheet. I went to the other and did the same. There was a knock at the door. "Come in," called my mom.

The therapists came back into the room. They asked if we had any specific problem areas, and then started our massages. It felt great. My therapist started on my back and shoulders. She surprised me when she adjusted the drape exposing my leg and buttock and stated to massage those. This was too much for me, and I started to get aroused. By the time she finished my other leg, I was completely hard. "Time to turn over," she said quietly in my ear. I flipped over as she held up the sheet, hoping my arousal wasn't visible. She finished the massage on my front. I stayed aroused the entire time, making it harder for me to enjoy the massage.

When they finished, Denise said, "Hopefully you're both feeling relaxed. I'll wait outside and give you a moment to put your robes back on. Then I'll take you to your private soak." The therapist left the room, closing the door behind them.

My mom sat up first. "That felt amazing," she said. I turned my head towards her and she looked back at me, then at my crotch. "It looks like you enjoyed it too," she said with a giggle. I looked down and saw the very obvious tent in the sheet. I had not been hidden at all during the massage. "Don't worry, I'm sure it happens to lots of men." She stood up and went over to her robe. "You coming?" she asked putting on the robe.

I was too embarrassed for words. I stood up, trying best to cover myself, and put on my robe facing away from my mom. "You think I've never seen an erect penis?" she said amused. "So modest. How did you get this way?" I tied the robe around my waist. "All set?" I just nodded.
Old 12-13-2015, 04:47 PM

I want to be there. I haven't seen a girl in a thong fir a long time!
Old 12-18-2015, 01:55 AM

Love it. Keep up the good work. Would of loved to hear more about the girl in the thong. Hope they come back on the day everyone can be nude!!!!