Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2018, 12:56 PM

Default Super tight! Super snug! Super fun!

I do not want to leave any of you with the impression that you need to somehow be able to go shopping for esoteric and perhaps expensive garments, nor garments that are going to attract undo attention to what you are doing from anyone, be it peers, college roommates, parents or siblings. One thing a guy learns at a very early age is to how to enjoy his own body without attracting attention with respect to what he is doing with and to himself from anyone else. This is rather neat, actually.

In these stories I have examined some neat ideas that Josh and Dylan pursued—you remember the initial orders that Dylan made with the help of Bill and Joe containing all sorts of “fun” garments to try wearing. For those guys, everyone knew exactly what they were “up to” in terms of identifying the specific items that were bound to make each of them quickly feel horny, and part of the fun of all of this is that the guys could be more open with what they were planning on doing with the garments and why than they ever would have been at an earlier age—say in high school.

But it is also true that there are a lot of guys out there who would like to be better “equipped” to enjoy themselves, but lack the privacy of being a college dorm freshman like the four characters in the story, and perhaps lack the funds or credit card to create an Amazon order containing all of the interesting stuff. Guys are sometimes stuck in the situation of having to do this all with very limited funding and “under the radar” so to speak, for a variety of reasons.

The first advice I would give a guy who finds himself in this situation would be to not feel alone. Other guys out there have the same or very similar thoughts and feelings, and are dealing with the same or very similar issues. This is one of the most complex aspects of male sexuality, but in many ways is also one of the most interesting parts as well. Some guys probably thought at one time that this was only an issue for guys in the initial stages of a relationship with a potential sexual partner, but they quickly discover that, well, penises often have a “mind” of their own about what constitutes a potentially arousing situation. A lot of guys are probably more than a little scared once this dawns on them, but there is really nothing abnormal or to be afraid off (other than being “discovered” enjoying yourself, I suppose.)

Next, I would say that for any guy, his own body provides useful ‘signals” as to what might work in one’s own specific situation. I have discussed at length the role of the cowpers gland and glistening drops of precum forming at the tip of a guy’s penis as a great clue as to whether or not a guy is entering a situation that is arousing. This signaling mechanism works in all sorts of potentially arousing situations involving a potential sexual partner, but is also useful for guys who feel the need to enjoy themselves but are without a partner.

With respect to items of clothing, items that I have discussed at length such as swim briefs and athetic supporters but other, less obvious items, any item in which the thought of being able to wear elicits drops of clear glistening precum, are probably worth pursuing. This list includes most clothing items that you believe will fit snug enough to put pressure on various parts of your sensitive groin and buttocks. The tricky part is not that no items exist (they do!). If you look in the standard underwear section of one of the discount houses, you will see many brands of popular underwear with pouches. I often think that a lot of these are marketed to guys who realize that the pouch design makes it much easier to gently stroke the sensitive underside of a guy’s penis that a garment without a pouch, and if these are made with a stretchy, slick fabric, all the better as that will make this whole procedure still more fun. So these garments are there for a reason—the manufacturers know that some guys will buy them in order to give themselves a nice “workout” in front of the mirror, watching the neat little drops of ooze form at the tip of the penis as the guy strokes away.

But, even this idea may be too difficult for some guys to do. Growing up, I was getting bigger, overall and “down there” at the same time. The clothes I wore kpt getting bigger and bigger, but I always liked to keep cotton underwear I had pretty much grown out of around anyway. I quickly discovered that even an undersized pair could send me off into places I hadn’t been before. I made do with what I had available to me.

To this day, I still enjoy very much wearing a pair of cotton briefs that size-wise would be way to small for me (say a boys size 10-12) Armed with this, it is simple to relive and reenjoy the old feelings and sensations I had when I was still learning about all of this. This morning, I did just that, topping it all off with a somewhat undersized (28-inch waist) Tyr jammer. Once in, I got to thinking about how really good this all felt—the brief fitting really tight with the jammer gripping my buttocks and thighs as well.

I love just being a guy!

…To be continued