Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2021, 11:02 PM

Default 5: “what if you...”.

(Writers Note: graphic content.)

“You are going to wear shorts, right?” Ryan asked as I told him about my “date” with Kathy. This was long before cellphones, text chat, and FaceTime. I was on a yellow corded phone in my room. The long cord running down the hall, under my door. It was the best advanced technology of the time.

“No, she said for me to wear my swimsuit,” I replied. “I am wearing whatever suit I wear to practice.”

“Won’t you get a boner? You cannot hide it in your tiny swimsuit.”

“I won’t get a boner,” I replied. “I never do.”

“You never know. Look at what you said happened to Brian,” Ryan explained. “They just happen. Plus you will be with a girl!” I figured Ryan was getting hard just thinking about it. Like I said before, he got hard at just about anything.

“I will be fine. I wear my suits around girls every day.”

“I am telling you, this is different,” Ryan tried to convince me.

We talked for an hour, mostly about my date, I think Ryan was a bit jealous. Finally, at 11 we hung up. Five would come quick. I set the phone on the floor, rolled over, still wearing my suit, and closed my eyes. My hand explored my bulge. “What if you do get a boner,” was the last thought I remember before I fell asleep.

—————-

The beach was gorgeous. Soft white sand and Caribbean blue water. Kathy and I were walking hand in hand. She was wearing a light blue one piece swimsuit, the same suits she wears to practice. I was wearing a new white Speedo brief with red and blue accent colors. The blue matched perfectly her suit. It was warm, not a cloud in the sky. The beach was secluded, just the two of us. We were just enough in the surf for our feet to get wet.

“I love the beach,” she said as we walked.

“Me, too.”

“I only swim so I can see you in your swimsuits. I love looking at your bulge,” she added.

“You are such a great swimmer,” I replied.

We strolled further up the beach. The sand was narrower up here, with reeds of sea grass on one side and the surf on the other. I was getting hard. “They just happen” we’re Ryan’s words. He was right. It was just happening. Like Brian had, I used my free hand to adjust position. I needed room to grow. The erection felt awesome.

Kathy swung in front of me and we embraced. We began kissing. Hands wandered, I felt a hand on my bulge. I was getting harder and more aroused. My eyes closed, our embrace changed. It was no longer Kathy. The hand on my bulge felt stronger than the gentle touch of Kathy’s hand. We pulled closer.

“I want you bad,” said a deep voice. Suddenly we were bulge to bulge, pressing against each other. His hand took my anatomy into it. It felt me in the most amazing way.

“Brian, you are driving me crazy,”. I said.

Suddenly I woke, as the last releases shot inside my suit. I was breathless. My suit was soaked. In my dream, so was his. I had never felt such a feeling. I laid back and went into a deep sleep, sticky suit and all.
——
Old 01-16-2021, 01:14 PM

This subject is best summed in the poem A Puppy Called Puberty by Adraian Mitchell:
https://www.gransnet.com/forums/chat...ghten-your-day
Old 01-17-2021, 06:29 AM

I agree with nespeedoguy Alan, your story reminds me of STS's stories. He is sorely missed but am glad you started your story. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Brian
Old 01-17-2021, 12:34 PM

Default 5: Floating in the pool

The pool was amazing, almost as much of the house. It was very much a reality I never saw before. My single mom worked hard to give me all the great things I had. I was the first boy of a plan for three kids. My dad was killed in a horrible car wreck when I was six months old; 183 days, eight hours ten minutes, four seconds, as my mom always told me. I never knew him, and he hardly knew me. I wondered about him every day as I was growing to manhood. As I grew, my mom always said “you are so much your father.” Despite his being gone, she did her best to make him a part of my life. My mom did what was needed to always provide a roof over my head, all my swim dreams, and I never wanted for anything. Other than a few dates her and there, she had yet to remarry.

This house, Kathy’s house, was gorgeous. Take nothing away from mine, though. She was fortunate, but so was I! In that instant was a life lesson I hold to this day. Wealth is how we define it. I guess I was a bit shell shocked. Kind of mad or maybe a bit youthful jealous.

“Are you okay?” Kathy asked.

“Yeah, sure,” I replied. “Your house is so amazing,”

“Thanks,” she said as she took my hand. “Let me show you.”

She introduced me to her mom. You could see the resemblance. “Mom, this is Alan, from swim team,” she said.

“Hi Alan,” her mom replied. She looked me up and down, as I stood there in nothing but my green print Speedo brand swimsuit. “You are exactly as she described, tall, handsome, and you look great in your swimsuit.” Kathy blushed at her forwardness.

“Mom!” Kathy exclaimed. I felt a bit awkward, I must admit. Maybe the rare time I felt too naked in just my Speedo. I also, for some reason, started getting hard.

“Thanks,” I shyly said.

“I am going to change, and we are going to the pool,” Kathy told her mom. I wondered why she was changing. She was wearing her swimsuit from practice already.

“Ok sweetie,” Mom replied. “I will get you kids breakfast.”

We finished the tour of the massive home. In Kathy’s room she excused herself to her private bath to change. A few minutes later she came out wearing the slightest red string bikini suit I think I had ever seen.

“You like?” she asked.

“Very pretty,” I replied. I imagined Ryan would be instantly rock hard if he saw her. I was not getting the same reaction. She did, however, look quite pretty. She grabbed me, and gave me a big hug, pulling me into her. She slid her leg between mine, so her body touched my bulge.

“I am so glad you came over today.”

—————

The day was perfect, no clouds, bright sun, warm but not hot. The pool was heated to a pleasant 84 degrees. The free form shape wrapped around a waterfall feature and a pool bar. Certainly not a pool for laps, but for sure a pool for fun. The deep end was nine feet with a dive board. On the other side a chair deck in about six inches of water. The bar was on the back side of the waterfall and required a bridge to get to it. Once there, the pool entirely surrounded you.

I swam around the entire loop, several times. Swimming under the bridge seemed pretty cool. Kathy swam with me a few times.

“Let’s float,” she said as she grabbed a huge float from the deck. It easily fit both of us. “Climb on.” The pool actually had a built in current that carried the float around the entire loop, clockwise.

“This pool is crazy,” I said. We were side by side, close on the float. Kathy laid her hand on my abdomen.

“Glad you are having fun. Sure beats mowing grass,” she teased, as she rubbed along the upped edge of my swimsuit.

“Yes, it does.” I replied.

“I love your swimsuits, you must have a bunch of them,” She stated, more as a question.

“Yeah, I have several.” Truth was my collection was closer to 20. It was a fascination that started a few years back. I loved trying new suits, an attribute I have carried with me since.

“You are too cute,” she replied. As we rounded the back side and under the bridge, her hand was now exploring more close to my sensitive parts. She was getting the response she desired, as my bulge was growing in a very obvious way. Not so much because she was a cute girl, but more because at my age it did not take much to get a growing response. A gentle hand was perfect.

“Do you like wearing Speedos?” Kathy asked. To her, any brief suit on a guy was a Speedo, regardless of brand.

“Yeah, I really do like them,” I replied. I did not confess to her I wear them all the time at home.

With that, her hand slid lower, my response grew larger. I actually liked the feel of being hard in my suit. It was very much turning me on in ways I might struggle to stop.

——- to be continued——
Old 01-19-2021, 12:29 PM

Default Keep it going

Another nice several chapters. Can't wait to see what happens next...
Old 01-21-2021, 12:25 PM

Default 7: So many guys....

Meet day. I did not sleep a wink. The alarm went off at 4:00, I was already up. We had new team competition suits, two suits each. We wore one for the last practice. They were tight, tiny and awesome. The sides were as narrow as I had ever worn. I was a 28 waist, my suit was 26. I almost did not fit in it! It was as tight a suit as I had ever worn. Coach instructed us to only put them on for our events, not to wear them the whole time. The material was thin, it was suppose to help us be faster in the water. It felt different than my other suits.

“If you have gaps more than 30 minutes between events, change into shorts or a regular suit,” Coach told us. Following instructions, I put both of my meet suits in my swim bag, and slipped on my official team practice suit. I threw a second official team practice suit in my bag and an extra regular non team suit. Never could have too many briefs.

We had to be on the bus at 5. It was a two hour ride to the meet. My mom was already up and making breakfast. I grabbed my gear and went into the kitchen. I was wearing just my swimsuit.

“You excited about your big meet?” She asked.

“Yeah, maybe nervous,” I replied. She was finishing up breakfast sandwiches with homemade biscuits. My favorite.

“You have everything?” She asked. She then one by one went thru the list. “Sweetie, you should take some shorts, just in case,” she added at the end. I was fine just wearing my swimsuit, most of the guys would be the same. “I am throwing a pair in your bag.” I did not object, both she and I knew they would never be worn.

————

Kathy sat next to me on the bench seat of the bus. Most of the guys were in shorts, just three of us wearing our suits. Brian had on his favorite Arena brief with a swim team T shirt over. Chris had on a square cut drag suit with his team practice Speedo under. I had on my team practice suit and T shirt over. It was already getting hot, the temp was in the mid eighties. It was going to be a warm bus ride and a hot day.

“You ready for the meet?” I asked Kathy as the bus pulled from the pool parking lot.

“I think so, lots of great swimmers,” she replied. “How about you?” Her hand was already on my right knee.

“Nervous,” I replied. “I always get nervous before meets.” I knew I wasn’t the best swimmer on the team, probably more in the middle. I really just wanted to get to Sunday. I wanted mom to be able to see me swim.

“You’re cute,” she replied. “Nothing to be nervous about, you will swim great.” She rubbed my upper leg. I took her hand in mine and held it. The last thing I needed was for her to start touching my more sensitive areas. She did anyway as we dozed and chatted the whole ride. I wasn’t turned on by her as much as I was by the caress of a hand, any hand, on or near my bulge. I kept control, thankfully, but for some tiny releases.

—————

The meet was huge. Our biggest of the season. It would last two days. Because we were so close, no hotel overnight. Four hours on a school bus each day. Mom would miss today, but hopefully come Sunday, that is if I make the semi final rounds. The meet was hosted by the state university. The swim complex was amazing. Two eight lane 50 meter outdoor pools, and two dual eight lane 25 meter indoor pools. For our meet, the outdoor pools were converted to 21 lane, 25 yard pools. All our events were outside. The girls teams in one pool, the guys in the other. Mixed events used either. Events would use eight lanes. I do not remember how many teams, but it was a bunch. We arrived with an hour to spare before the 8am start. The day was set to run until 5. Home by 7. The pool area was a mass of cute, hot guys in all array of tight swimsuits.

“Well, this is it,” Brian said as we got off the bus. “Look at all the swimmers.” I think he was already getting hard. I sure was. My suit was swelling with arousal as I took it all in.

“So cool,” I said. I grabbed my Kodak Instamatic camera from my bag and started taking pictures. Cell phones were far into the future. My bulge was pressing forward as my erection went nearly full on. I pushed it down with my hand, all while holding my camera. It was going to be that kind of day, an endless state of arousal.

“Stay calm, Alan” Brian said, looking at my bulge. After the bus ride, it was not going to take much for me to go all the way.

“You too,”. I replied. He was equally as hard. We still had to change into our competition suits, even tinier and tighter.

——- to be continued—-
Old 01-27-2021, 01:00 PM

Default 8: A chance encounter....

“I can’t even fit in this suit,” Brian said. He was fighting to squeeze himself into the very tiny competition suit. The more he tried to position, the tougher his situation became.

“They are small,” I replied struggling to do the same. I normally tucked down, but with the tiny suit that was not working. Finally I went up and toward my right. Everything barely fit. “If I get hard, I am screwed,” I said allowed.

“I already am and now it won’t fit.” Brian was still struggling.

“Maybe a cold shower,”. I suggested. For both of us, it would be a good idea.

I never had any issues with wearing my swimsuits, actually liked being in them. My bulge was a part of me, and I wasn’t freaked out that others could see it in my suits. In fact, I thought it was part of what made guys swimsuits look cool. This suit, however, was the smallest and tightest suit I had ever worn. We were, so far, the only team wearing these new material race suits.

Post cold shower, Brian and I left the locker room, tight suits finally on each of us.

“I do not care what Coach says,” Brian started. “I am not changing again until the meet is over. I may never get back in this thing.”

“I agree,” I replied. We both looked ready for action in our suits. Swimming or whatever came along.

—————

My first event was 200 Freestyle. Probably around 9:30am. Coach was focusing me on longer distances. What I lacked in all out sprint speed I made up for in endurance. It was just about 8am. All teams were to be on deck for the national anthem and opening announcements. I was probably in my race suit too early, but I was excited for the day to start. Brian was already in the warm up pool doing some easy laps to loosen up, calm down, and mentally focus. His first event was right after the opening announcements.

“Damn, this suit is tight,” I thought to myself. I had not noticed it being so tight at practice because we were in the water and I took it off right after. Now, just walking around in it, I felt much more crushed in it. It was an odd sensation, partly because my anatomy was positioned different than usual. The sensation of the suit was on the side of me that normally did not feel the material. I was discovering it to be a much more sensitive feel.

“What’s with the tiny suits,” Mark, a swimmer from another team asked as I walked by. “I see them on all of you guys.” Mark and I knew each other from meets. He was a cute guy, tall and thin. He was about like me as a swimmer. He looked great in his suits. I did not know much about him, other than what I just said. He was always nice, always polite.

“Oh, hi Mark,” I replied. “Coach just gave these to us, just for meets. Some new material.”

“They are pretty tiny, and by the look of things, very tight.” Mark was eyeing me close. “Your sides are half as wide as mine.” He was right, they were really narrow.

“Yeah, they are pretty small,” I replied. For some reason, I could feel a bit of arousal stir in my suit. I never really thought of myself attracted to Mark, but he looked damn good in his suit. His bulge was perfect, he filled the suit out well.

“Well, that suit looks great on you, Alan” His compliment caught me by surprise.

“Yours, too.” I replied with a smile. Now I was getting hard, but so was he.

“Hey, let’s connect later,” Mark offered.

“Absolutely.”
Old 01-31-2021, 09:23 PM

Default Waiting with baited breath

Loving your story. Please continue.
Old 02-01-2021, 12:25 AM

Default 9: All Out Sprint

The starting horn sent eight of us off the blocks. My dive was perfect! Eight lengths, two hundred yards. The top two lead swimmers were out strong. I was not with them, but was solidly leading the rest of the pack. I hit my first flip strong and got a great push off. I watched the orange swimsuit of the guy next to me, his male outline rotating as he swam. He was one of the top two, and I knew if I could stay watching his suit, I was in striking distance as the race got long. Just beyond him was the red suit of his competition, the suits were side by side. On my other side was the head of the swimmer just behind me.

“Stay with orange, keep ahead of blue.” It was funny that I defined my competitors by the color of their suits. Flip two, no change in position. We jockeyed and battled thru the next three lengths. A rally by blue tried to throw me back one spot, but I held on and gained on orange as an added benefit. By length five blue had lost his stamina and was dropping off. He went too hard and screwed his race. He would fade to seventh place.

“Push!” I heard coach yell as I came out of my flip into the last 50. One more turn and then a hard kick for the last 24. I was sure I was in third, but actually was fourth behind a swimmer five lanes away. I could see that red had faded a bit, orange was still pushing. So was I. So was green, the guy I could not see. Last flip, strong ass push and I gave it my all. Head down, watch the line. No looks. “Swim right into the wall” repeated in my head. I was no longer watching orange, red or anyone else. It was me, all me. I hit the wall with my fingers. It was done! Red and orange were in, too. As was green. I had no idea what order. The remaining four came in one by one behind.

My final time was just a fraction off my best. It turned out Green won. Orange was just a tenth behind me and red was a tenth behind him. I finished second. Maybe I was better at swimming than I thought. My time for sure locked me into a Sunday final.

“You kicked my ass on that last 25,” Orange suit said to me. “You just took off.”

“Hey, thanks,” I replied breathless. My heart still pounding. He was cute, but I was too beat up to notice.

I climbed from the pool, my tight suit clinging to me. Everyone’s was. My confidence was at a high. I had another event before the meal break. I decided to stay in my race suit.

i reached down and adjusted my position. Arousal was taking over in the warm sun, or was it all the guys in tight suits.

——- to be continued.....
Old 02-02-2021, 11:37 PM

Default 10: The Gazebo

There you are,” I heard Kathy’s voice behind me. “I watched you swim, you did great.” I turned toward her, my still wet suit still clinging to me. I watched as her eyes went down to look right at my display.

“Thanks, I have a break so I was actually coming to see if I could watch your next event.” I really was thinking about it, but I was also thinking of checking on Brian or finding Mark. She smiled.

“You really finished strong. Coach said you got a great chance in the finals.”

“Must be these new suits,” I replied.

“I think it is you, but that suit is pretty hot on you,” she responded. “And tight,” she grinned.

“Yeah, it is pretty tight,” I replied.

“I like seeing you in it.”

We chatted for a minute. Her next event was in 30 minutes. She was off to warm up. As she departed her hand patted my abdomen and she slid it nonchalantly across my frontal bulge. “Come see me swim...”

“I will, promise.” I replied, as I casually adjusted myself.

—————

Day one of the big meet was just about over. A few remaining events and the coaches wrap up meeting. It was just past four on what turned out to be a hot and humid Summer day. Brian swam crazy well, taking top seed in two events and second in two others. Kathy was the top female swimmer of the whole meet, no surprise there. I was thrilled to be moving to finals in three events. I had just changed out of the tight and tiny race suit, back into my usual team practice suit. After being crammed in that tight little suit, my anatomy was making full use of the room, and I enjoyed the feel of the more comfortable swim brief.

“Hey, Alan,” a guy’s voice called. Mark was just finishing for the day. He was dripping wet from the pool. “I wasn’t sure we’d see each other.” He looked amazing, muscular body, swimmers build. His swimsuit fit him well, more correctly he made that swimsuit look hot.

“Hey Mark, how’d you do today?”

“Not my best, but got me thru to Sunday,” he replied.

“Awesome, man,” I was really excited that we would both be back tomorrow. Something about Mark today was really turning me on. I always thought he was a cute guy, but the interest today was stirring my body in ways I had not felt. Maybe it was just that everything today was stimulating urges and bulges.

“Let’s go check out the lake,” Mark suggested. The pool complex was next to a large man made lake with a walking path around and a long bridge out to a gazebo deck in the middle. “I need a walk.”

We both headed out of the pool area. Some other swimmers were doing the same, burning off the last hour. “What was you best event?” I asked.

“I busted balls in the fly, came in first.” Mark was the perfect fly guy. In the water his power was amazing.

“I cannot swim fly worth shit,” I responded.

“I know, I’ve seen you,” Mark replied with a grin.

“Yeah, but I can kick your ass in endurance,”. I replied.

“Okay, we are even,” he smiled. “Let’s go out to the middle. We both headed onto the wood bridge that went easily 150 feet out. While most of the other swimmers went walking along the path around the lake, we had the bridge and gazebo to ourselves. “You changed suits,” Mark noted.

“Yeah, Coach told us we had to as soon as we finished. Those other suits are for race only.”

“You looked packed pretty tight in the other one,” Mark observed. “This one looks more comfortable.”

“You look awesome in your suit, really hot,” I said it without thinking, it just casually rolled out.

“Thanks, Alan,” Mark replied not missing a beat. “That is nice of you.” Mark reached over and touched my hand. He didn’t take my hand in his, just brushed his against mine. A subtle message of interest, maybe.

We stood at the rail of the gazebo, together talking. Mostly about swimming. My mind was racing, he was so damn gorgeous. He had these cute dimples when he smiled. Everything about him was driving me wild. I was growing harder and harder as we chatted. My bulge was noticeably expanding. I was tucked down, but the aroused State was pushing my anatomy outward. He was doing the same, his suit expanding equally fast.

I reached down to adjust. He did the same. We both looked at each other. Nothing was said, nothing had to be. We both knew what was making us this way. “I am glad we came out here,” Mark said as we both hugged. Our bulging suits touched. We enjoyed the feel of our bodies touching. “We better head back,” he softly whispered after we held for several seconds. We both wanted to do more. It was best we stopped before we could not.

“Have a great night, see you tomorrow,” I closed with as we parted ways back at the locker room door. He had calmed down, I was still rock hard. It always took me a while to return to normal, sometimes a long while. It was going to be a hard ride home.

—- to be continued...