Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2024, 07:34 AM

Default my friend's stepmom's tummy

from back when i was 18yo (from late 2012 december to late 2013 july), i used to have this friend (18yo in early 2012 september) who's stepmom was such a totally erotic sex symbol, then at 27yo to 28yo at that time, she'd become his stepmom just 2 days after i'd turned 18yo (early 2012 october), just 2 days after christmas, when i went over to his place, so i could hang out with him in their hot tub, only to be told that he, and his older brother were aboard a 3 day yacht excursion with their gfs, and when i was just about ready to leave, my friend's stepmom had invited me in anyway, and my friend's papi was at his job as an airline pilot flying passengers between brasil and europe, and that he would not return back home until just after early 2013 january. just after my friend's stepmom invited me in, i asked her if i could use their hot tub, and she said yes. so then, just after i went downstairs to the hot tub, and stripped down to my speedo, which i had on underneath my clothes, my friend's stepmom had called me back upstairs, and as i was trying to put my shirt back on, she said it was ok for me to stay in my speedo, so when i came back upstairs, my friend's stepmom had already changed into her bathrobe, and ouh, wow! when she'd just announced that she was just 2 mos pregnant (her kid happened inside her tummy in late 2012 october), and ouh, wow! did my penis ever throb so huge, and so hard in my speedo! and that was when my friend's stepmom had smiled, and had pulled off her bathrobe, and though her tummy was still almost flat, it was when she'd 1st started wearing over the belly maternity panties (and ouh, wow! were they ever so very sexy on her, too!) that they were stretched that much higher over her then slightly growing tummy, sweeping her belly button deep way down underneath! then on through to early 2013 july, and whenever she'd had the time, my friend's stepmami, and me, would secretly start having our encounters with each other until just 3 weeks before she'd had her kid, and what an erotic time that we'd ever had with each other then!
Old 01-26-2024, 12:39 PM
Speedo Member

Talking

Quite a story! In your later encounters, did your huge, throbbing penis stay in the Speedos, or could it NOT be contained?!? Did you ever unleash a spurting load of hot jism?
Old 01-26-2024, 02:43 PM

Default my friend's stepmom's maternity panties!

even though i do get big erections, none of them ever have actually popped out from my speedos, and by early 2013 march, when my friend’s stepmom's tummy had 1st grew at the size of a soccorball at close to 5 mos pregnant, i was invited to a secret overnight hotel stay up in her room, and ouh, wow! when friend's stepmom had invited me to let myself inside her hotelroom, lock the door behind me, and be already in my speedo, that was when she’d come out of the bathroom in only her big maternity panties, with a rather high front lace tummy panel, and laced nursing bra! so then, when my friend's stepmom had invited me to feel her baby, my penis had throbbed so very hard, i did shoot huge cums all up in my speedo crotch!
Old 01-26-2024, 05:45 PM
Speedo Member

Talking

Sounds exciting!!! What else happened during this secret overnight meeting? Did you have any more orgasms?
Old 01-29-2024, 06:25 PM

Default having speedo orgasms over my friend's stepmom's tummy!

i sure did, especially cuz of the way my friend's stepmom's tummy had looked in those big panties of hers! checking out the very high waistband across the very top of those panties, especially cuz of the way my friend's stepmom's belly button had been swept deep way down beneath the very front of those panties!

Last edited by ren_janro : 01-29-2024 at 06:28 PM. Reason: titre redo.
Old 01-29-2024, 06:44 PM

Default showing off barely bare pregnant tummies!

showing off barely bare pregnant tummies, like this very internet pic example here...;

https://blogger.googleusercontent.co... Z1lNM_qug=rw

...alot of times, makes my penis throb suddenly hard, especially whenever i'm in my speedo!