Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2016, 01:02 AM
Speedo Member

Smile College Weekends

Chapter 1: Meeting the family.

College was full of different adventures for David, with some of the best being weekend trips to Jay's house. The went to a small college where most of the students went home for the weekend, leaving the campus empty and quiet. Now at times it was nice, but other times David wanted to get away from school. Problem was that home was too far for a weekend trip, so when Jay invited him to go to his house he jumped at the opportunity. It was springtime when the weekend trips started to Jay's house. So off they went so that David could meet Jay's family. First there was Jay's dad Jim who was a man's man with a big heart. His handshake was firm and you could feel the strength in his hands. Jay's mom Sue was a sweet women who made you feel welcome and would make you feel comfortable. Her hug was sincere as she molded into his body and even gave him a kiss on the cheek. And then there was Kristi who was Jay's younger sister. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and was tan. Her hug for David was just as intense but without the kiss on the cheek. She did however whisper in his ear "We are going to have a ton of fun."
The next day Jay went off to work his weekend job while David stayed to help the rest of the family work on the pool. The morning temperature started out comfortable, but it was soon sweltering hot as the work was being finished up. Jim looked over and could tell David was really hot and said "David, you should just take your shirt off and jump into the pool to cool off." "Cool" replied David as he removed his shirt as he readied to take a cool plunge. Kristi noticed that David was lacking in the skin color department. He was very pastey to say the least. She piped up "We need to work on getting you a good tan." He responded "Sounds great, I just don't have a swimsuit." Kristi turned to her mom, "Momma,we need to take David shopping this afternoon for a swimsuit. Maybe I could get another one too while we are at it." Sue responded "Ok, I could use a new one myself, but we need to focus on getting one for David first." Jim looked at David, "Son, you are on your own, I am going fishing. Good luck." "Oh daddy," Kristi grinning from ear to ear, "we will take good care of him."