Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2022, 02:15 PM

Default Quiet here, So I tried something

I have always been into tight clothing. Wrestling singlets, Speedos, underwear, well you get the idea. I recently got into panties and I am really enjoying the vast choices that mens underwear does not offer. There was a sale on a woman's bikini bottom from Jag. Always wanted to try and so I ordered the $13 suit marked down from $56. It arrived yesterday and I was a little disappointed. It wore and felt like many of the Speedo type suits I already own. It's pretty and all, but not sure what I was expecting.

Bottom line, there are cheaper options with women's wear than mens at sometimes lower costs.
Old 07-02-2022, 08:06 PM

I also wear Women's panties, and bikini bottoms. The Bottoms that are often suitable for public wear aren't that different from mes briefs aside from the fact they tend to have more compression. The girly suits don't gut much wear because I just assume to wear my panties instead.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:07 PM
Speedo Member

I've pretty much only worn panties for the last 20-something years and don't even own any "men's" underwear. I also love the soft fabrics, pretty colors and prints, and the little details like bows and lace to make me feel a little more feminine.

I switched to women's bikini bottoms a few years ago as well, first with styles that were more unisex or Speedo-like, but have gradually moved to wearing mostly super feminine styles like tie-sides, cheeky or scrunchy back, ruffles, lace, lots of pink and floral suits, ones that say "Victoria's Secret" on the fabric or the side bands, etc. I *want* people to know they're women's bikini bottoms.

I have a tiny package so I can get away with wearing some very skimpy bikini bottoms without exposing anything. I also love that most people can immediately tell they're women's bottoms and that I have a tiny little dicklet, so they probably notice that I'm a sissy at first glance.
Old 07-06-2022, 07:21 PM

I've worn tight bikinis at various times since I was a kid, wearing a suit I had outgrown. I like flat-front Asian suits, gaff thongs that drag queens wear to look flat, and women's thongs. All are fine for a crowded Beach, better than a big bulge. Pouch suits would rub against my muscular bike-rider thighs.